Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only 80,000 New Jobs For June Puts Obama On The Re-Election Ropes!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    If it stays flat lined for the next three months and rises a bit in October, that wouldn't make me feel any more optimistic...

He's had years to correct it. One month won't change a thing.
    I'm not a fan but I don't see any real plan for economic growth from the other side. Cutting spending is not a formula to grow stagnant GDP.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    I'm not a fan but I don't see any real plan for economic growth from the other side. Cutting spending is not a formula to grow stagnant GDP.
    It's anyone but at this point... It's sad that is the course our political arena has steered the voters toward but I don't see an alternative here...

If he stays, we're going nowhere. At least there's hope for change from R...

All Pro
    Why are you rooting for failure?

We can expect greater details/plans from Romney after Labor Day in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    & CR deflects & changes the subject....again!
    No I love hearing your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    & CR deflects & changes the subject....again!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    We can expect greater details/plans from Romney after Labor Day in September.

Why wait?

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Why wait?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eabefjsJsAQ

Is that CBNY on bass?

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I'm shocked he's swamped with people who want drugs for pain.
    Why am I not surprised of your profound lack of knowledge.
    An anathesiologist is a medical professional who, most often, administers pharmaceuticals to put a person asleep (generic term for your understanding) so that a physician may perform an operation.
    He is not a drug supplier. Perhaps you are confusing him with YOUR local doctor who deals oxycontin on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post
    Just who are 'his people'?
    shouldn't you be asking Obama's Attorney General, Eric "my people"Holder, that question?

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    An anathesiologist is a medical professional who, most often, administers pharmaceuticals to put a person asleep (generic term for your understanding) so that a physician may perform an operation.
    He is not a drug supplier. Perhaps you are confusing him with YOUR local doctor who deals stupid pills on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    He is not a drug supplier. Perhaps you are confusing him with YOUR local doctor who deals oxycontin on the side?
    Actually, pain management is basically legalized dope dealing. OxyContin is known as the "hillbilly heroin"

All Pro
    Obama would have been better off if he had waited until his second term when it comes to national health care (insurance).

And Obama would have been much better off had the Supreme Court tossed out Obamacare. Now Obama is stuck with this bureaucratic fustercluck that employers don't know what to do with - so they don't hire.

Oh employers know the costs and don't want to incur them. From the additional taxes on mfrs to higher premiums to higher minimum spend needed to deduct family expenses 0care is a massive drag on the economy that will only get worse come Jan. 1 . The usual gang of idiots will defend B. Hussein to the bitter end regardless-they either got theirs or will get it by taking from othes
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 07-06-2012 at 07:21 PM.

If it stays flat lined for the next three months and rises a bit in October, that wouldn't make me feel any more optimistic...

He's had years to correct it. One month won't change a thing.
    Everyone should take a look at this remarkable link...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/york-f...rticle/2501485

“Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report, positive or negative.”

It's anyone but at this point... It's sad that is the course our political arena has steered the voters toward but I don't see an alternative here...

If he stays, we're going nowhere. At least there's hope for change from R...
    Right from the same party, with many of the same politicians, that helped get us into this mess in the first place. Or do we forget the six years of complete political control of Washington (house, senate and white house) when money that we did not have was spent, on the backs of the next generation, on wars for profit.

The problem with a two-party system is the that there are only two parties.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 07-07-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Right from the same party, with many of the same politicians, that helped get us into this mess in the first place. Or do we forget the six years of complete political control of Washington (house, senate and white house) when money that we did not have was spent, on the backs of the next generation, on wars for profit.

The problem with a two-party system is the that there are only two parties.
    Todays GOP is drastically different from the party that existed under Bush. The rank and file rejected the false promises of smaller government when they were betrayed by GWB and the Delay congress. The TEA Party is holding reps accountable for their actions. I see a new party that actually focuses on fiscal responsibility. They have to at this point out of necessity. The fiscal situation at the moment is dire. Obama and the progressive left has show no willingness to acknowledge the problem. They certainly have no interest in addressing it. We will see a new GOP in power come November.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Todays GOP is drastically different from the party that existed under Bush. The rank and file rejected the false promises of smaller government when they were betrayed by GWB and the Delay congress. The TEA Party is holding reps accountable for their actions. I see a new party that actually focuses on fiscal responsibility. They have to at this point out of necessity. The fiscal situation at the moment is dire. Obama and the progressive left has show no willingness to acknowledge the problem. They certainly have no interest in addressing it. We will see a new GOP in power come November.
    There destruction of the Simpson Bowles plan and there complete inability to come up with one deduction they would get rid of as part of a tax reform package should send chills down the spin of anyone who believes in Fiscal responsibility. Not to mention cutting spending right now would be a disaster for the economy that is teetering on a double dip recession.

Fiscal responsability is no reason to vote for either party.

Fiscal responsability and the rights of the individual is no reason to vote for either party.
    Fixed and +1

I see a party that devised a plan on how to to gain back power by taking advantage of a naive president and population. Their plan was almost too rich to believe; lets help run up our debt by record spending and then gain power back by blaming the other party for causing future generations to be in debt.

The fact is that a good deal of the politicians that rubber stamped the spending during the Bush years are still in office. If we had a healthy democratic system none of those politicians would elected to a position in an elks club let alone back in Washington.

Jets Insider VIP
    The TEA Party is holding reps accountable for their actions.
    LOLOLOLOL!!!

No they're not.

WTF planet are you from where Tea Party people stopped sucking Republican c*ck and did something?

The "Tea Party" is merely the Republican Version of "Daily KOS"....

And you freaks eat it up. makes me wonder....