Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Christie's Temper Strikes Again

He is coked up on his "tough guy" image that he likes to cultivate. Plus he has gotten his ego stroked for so long now by far-right intellects like Anne Coulter and Michelle Malkin that he is out of control.

I own a home in NJ and was promised that I would see tax relief for all the cuts to teachers, firemen and police. There has been none, in fact, my taxes have gone up each year under Christie.

But don't let that get in the way of a good story authored by big money through their paid-for surrogates who claim Christie is making a big difference. He is making a big difference-for them. Here is further proof;

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...=mod%7Cmostcom
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 07-07-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    He is coked up on his "tough guy" image that he likes to cultivate. Plus he has gotten his ego stroked for so long now by far-right intellects like Anne Coulter and Michelle Malkin that he is out of control.

I own a home in NJ and was promised that I would see tax relief for all the cuts to teachers, firemen and police. There has been none, in fact, my taxes have gone up each year under Christie.

But don't let that get in the way of a good story authored by big money through their paid-for surrogates who claim Christie is making a big difference. He is making a big difference-for them. Here is further proof;

Imagine how much your taxes would be if he hadn't slightly curbed government worker compensation. Only a mindless liberal can argue the points you tried to make here.

More information just out on this incident. Apparently the heckler was cursing at Christie in front of his wife and young children.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Imagine how much your taxes would be if he hadn't slightly curbed government worker compensation. Only a mindless liberal can argue the points you tried to make here.
    Oh, I get it we are suppose to be patient and give Christie time to implement his plan.

Is it ok that your federal taxes have not gone up?

You are blinded by your RIGHTWING bias.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Oh, I get it we are suppose to be patient and give Obama time to implement his plan.
    This message brought to you by Obama for Hope and Change II: Electric Boogaloo 2012.

After all, think of all the jobs we'd have lost WITHOUT Obama.

Think about it.

Spot on! The right loves this guy for his in your face blue collar style all the while protecting the wealthy. A great leader does not have to yell or get physical. Christie is the opposite of this. He uses his size and bark to intimidate. How pathetic that most dont see this and "love" him because he bullies people with legitimate concerns about his policies.

ROFLMAO!!! I would not expect any different from you.

Do you really believe we should be THANKING Chris Christie for curbing middle class workers compensation while be continues to favor the wealthy through his political policies??!!

All the while be rude towards the people who had a part of putting him in office.

Where are the true leaders? The ones who lead by example. Who do not put others down. Who dont yell to be heard. Who dont bully. Where are the leaders who are great thinkers? Who can make change for the good of most.

Chris Christie is no leader. He is a bully...........

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Spot on! The right loves this guy for his in your face blue collar style all the while protecting the wealthy. A great leader does not have to yell or get physical. Christie is the opposite of this. He uses his size and bark to intimidate. How pathetic that most dont see this and "love" him because he bullies people with legitimate concerns about his policies.
    Using X, Y or Z to intimidate?

Sounds right up a Union Man's alley to me.

More information just out on this incident. Apparently the heckler was cursing at Christie in front of his wife and young children.
    So now after the fact "apparently" the heckler cursed. You have got to be kidding right? This is the life that Chris Christie chose. It is expected. Politicians get criticized. I chose to be a teacher. On some level I expect that parents will be upset with me its part of the job. Should I be cursed at? Probably not, but it is going to happen, and when it does, I sure cant react the way Chris Christie does..

So the common guy who has no power, no media at his finger tips, cursed at a politician who has a habit of calling people stupid about one of his educational policies. Poor Chris Christie......

So now after the fact "apparently" the heckler cursed. You have got to be kidding right? This is the life that Chris Christie chose. It is expected. Politicians get criticized. I chose to be a teacher. On some level I expect that parents will be upset with me its part of the job. Should I be cursed at? Probably not, but it is going to happen, and when it does, I sure cant react the way Chris Christie does..

So the common guy who has no power, no media at his finger tips, cursed at a politician who has a habit of calling people stupid about one of his educational policies. Poor Chris Christie......
    You know his kids were there, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Fakes News just confirmed that Fatso was completely innocent and it was all the other guys (a confirmed evil librul) fault

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    What's it like to be a rat in a hole?

He is coked up on his "tough guy" image that he likes to cultivate.
    Vs. what, the image portrayed by the current Eunuch-In-Chief?

I'll take the tough guy image any day....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I have read your post and will keep your constructive criticism in mind.

Again, I said my job is similar in the aspect of being in public situations where the public is being rude. Thats all, I am not comparing teaching to running the state of NJ.

You are correct, I dont know what was said to him on the board walk. I dont know if any other words or actions elevated the situation. Try to remember this the next time you see a teacher on the news being portrayed in a negative way. You see politicians get their media friends to portray teachers in the worst way on the news only. The teacher doesnt have the same means as the politician to defend themselves. There are no cameras rolling when we find out the child threatened the teacher after the fact. Again, try to remember this when you see a portion of what a student recorded and is then used by politicians like Christie in their quest to fire teachers and rid the salaries of all union employees.
    Yeah.... Here's the problem: your arguments consist of irrational hand-wringing and union fundraising buzzwords.

My fiancée is a teacher. No one hates her. The media and politicians don't tell her they hate her job and want her fired. Her NJEA rep sends her frantic emails and tells her to leave angry messages with local legislators, and she deletes them because she thinks that distracts from her job. She chooses to stay above the fray, and in doing so she doesn't think people are out to get her. Do you know why? Because that narrative is entirely made up in order to mobilize NJEA constituents. It's like when liberals say there is a conservative war on women -- there really isn't, but they are hoping that will cause at least one person to kick in a couple bucks to the Obama campaign.

It's a real shame that you've allowed yourself to become a pawn of your union, on the faulty premise that if it didnt exist we'd go back to the days of the robber barons.

By the way, my fiancée isnt tenured because she's only in year 2 at her current district. The union offers her no protection at all, except she still must pay $1000 in dues every year. Protection money that guarantees nothing. In the old days that was called extortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    This message brought to you by Obama for Hope and Change II: Electric Boogaloo 2012.

After all, think of all the jobs we'd have lost WITHOUT Obama.

Think about it.
    My NJ taxes have gone up, NJ is the only state in the union that taxes my TSP. My school taxes have gone up very little, but I do volunteer and donate supplies for the classrooms.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yeah.... Here's the problem: your arguments consist of irrational hand-wringing and union fundraising buzzwords.

My fiancée is a teacher. No one hates her. The media and politicians don't tell her they hate her job and want her fired. Her NJEA rep sends her frantic emails and tells her to leave angry messages with local legislators, and she deletes them because she thinks that distracts from her job. She chooses to stay above the fray, and in doing so she doesn't think people are out to get her. Do you know why? Because that narrative is entirely made up in order to mobilize NJEA constituents. It's like when liberals say there is a conservative war on women -- there really isn't, but they are hoping that will cause at least one person to kick in a couple bucks to the Obama campaign.

It's a real shame that you've allowed yourself to become a pawn of your union, on the faulty premise that if it didnt exist we'd go back to the days of the robber barons.

By the way, my fiancée isnt tenured because she's only in year 2 at her current district. The union offers her no protection at all, except she still must pay $1000 in dues every year. Protection money that guarantees nothing. In the old days that was called extortion.
    This guy's girl gets it.

Copernicus, man, you opened a door that didn't need opening it. The OP's story wasn't about education policy or Christie's unpopularity with, but it was about his reaction to a heckler. Which I agree was uncalled for and unbecoming of a public figure. I don't care what the heckler said his mother was, what his father smells like, or what he did in Christie's general direction. A leader is the one that the "men" should look at to emulate. Regardless of the followers necessarily need a model or not.

As I've mentioned before, I am a huge supporter of teachers and I don't despise unions in general (though I certainly don't presume they're nearly worth their trouble). But you need to stop drinking the union Kool-Aid. There is a MUCH bigger picture out there.

Ah the young knows better than the rest of the union teachers. Her opinion will mean more when she refuses tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    My NJ taxes have gone up, NJ is the only state in the union that taxes my TSP. My school taxes have gone up very little, but I do volunteer and donate supplies for the classrooms.
    Just curious what district you are in where you have to provide supplies to the school?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You know his kids were there, right?
    Again, this is the life HE chose. He also can simply not respond. He has body guards around him all the time.

Politicians are in the public eye 100% of the time. They dont get a pass, a vacation, but please dont feel sorry for them. They make many friends in the business world to set themselves and their families up for life.

You do also know that the people he ridicules and calls stupid have families also. They are then broadcasted for all to see. Imagine the embarrassment you'd feel if your son or daughter observed you being called stupid by a government official and then broadcasted for all to see.

The general public also does not have the media right there to defend themselves, to have a rebuttal, to defend their side of the story.

Again, this is the life HE chose. He also can simply not respond. He has body guards around him all the time.

Politicians are in the public eye 100% of the time. They dont get a pass, a vacation, but please dont feel sorry for them. They make many friends in the business world to set themselves and their families up for life.

You do also know that the people he ridicules and calls stupid have families also. They are then broadcasted for all to see. Imagine the embarrassment you'd feel if your son or daughter observed you being called stupid by a government official and then broadcasted for all to see.

The general public also does not have the media right there to defend themselves, to have a rebuttal, to defend their side of the story.
    There's no hope for you. When you leave this Earth, I'm sure you will look back and think about how much better life would have been had you not wasted it as a patsy...