Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chris Christie's Temper Strikes Again

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Again, this is the life HE chose. He also can simply not respond. He has body guards around him all the time.
    Irrelevant. Choosing to be a politician doesn't give people the right to curse at you in front of your family. Nor does it make me particularly upset when he responds. This is nonsense.
    You do also know that the people he ridicules and calls stupid have families also. They are then broadcasted for all to see. Imagine the embarrassment you'd feel if your son or daughter observed you being called stupid by a government official and then broadcasted for all to see.
    Awww, the pain, the pain.

The general public also does not have the media right there to defend themselves, to have a rebuttal, to defend their side of the story.
    Sure . . . b/c this guy couldn't get an interview with a Jersey paper in a quarter second if he wanted it.

"Hey, I'm the guy Christie cursed at . . . want to hear what happened"?

"No, not interested, thanks"

That's likely . . .

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Is $1000 dollars a year worth the relief of knowing that your fiances principal cant make her work in unsafe conditions with mold . . .
    And here I thought that was due to little things like laws. Or markets.

Oddly enough, I'm not in a union, yet my offices are mold free. How is this possible?!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post

Oddly enough, I'm not in a union, yet my offices are mold free. How is this possible?!
    LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    If your students came up to you and started giving you a hard time while you were on vacation, damn straight you could tell them to f off.
    No he wouldn't. He'd come post here to complain that why it happened was "George Bush and No Child Left Behind".

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see any references of the Governor being on the boardwalk with his kids at the time of this argument. If you can please post a link.

If you substitute Tom Brady or Eli Manning for Chris Christie would anyone's opinion change?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I do not see any references of the Governor being on the boardwalk with his kids at the time of this argument. If you can please post a link.

If you substitute Tom Brady or Eli Manning for Chris Christie would anyone's opinion change?
    One of like, hundreds

Christie Filmed Shouting At Heckler On Jersey Boardwalk

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...boardwalk.html

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post

Some, I'm sure. Not mine.