Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hated Jets Players

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    That phukin kicker.
    This guy.

I just realized something. Sanchez should change his number.

Keith Byars, Doug Brien, David Barrett, John Abraham, LaMont Jordan, Justin McCareins, Kerry Rhodes, Jason Taylor, Vladimir Ducasse, Mark Sanchez.
    Last edited by 124; 07-09-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Favre - he never wanted to be a Jet, he wanted to pad his stats and bide his time until he could get back at GB for moving on to Rodgers. I'll never forget that pep talk he gave before the final 2008 game against Miami.

Gholston - hated him as a prospect, knew he was going to bust.

Dont like Eric Smith much, but wouldn't say hate, he's a good special teamer

Santan ME o ... Don't hate him ... But definite wish he were not here.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 07-07-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Favre - he never wanted to be a Jet, he wanted to pad his stats and bide his time until he could get back at GB for moving on to Rodgers. I'll never forget that pep talk he gave before the final 2008 game against Miami.
    "Whatever happens, happens."

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    nothing pissed me off more than that red neck in the huddle with that statement.

Practice Squad
    I'll add Jason "Personal Foul" Fabini, Anthony Clement, and David Clowney. Remember we cut Woodhead to resign Clowney.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Yep, I knew we were going to lose right when I heard that. At least we ended getting rid of him and getting Rex as a result but it definitely sucks whenever you lose to Miami.

Practice Squad
    Yep, I knew we were going to lose right when I heard that. At least we ended getting rid of him and getting Rex as a result but it definitely sucks whenever you lose to Miami.
    Also gave Miami the division over NE, which I enjoyed.

Banned
    Another player I couldn't stand was Roberson. The next Sapp my ass. When running a 3-4 NT, without a solid NT, you have no 3-4 defense. Robertson was a 4-3 DT, not a 3-4 NT, and for that? I blame Eric Mangini too. Trying to force a 4-3 defense into a 3-4 scheme. With Robertson as our 3-4 NT, guys like Willis of Buffalo would run wild. We couldn't stop the run to save our lives. He busted more than Vernon Gholston (when you factor in what we gave up to draft Robertson)...

We were 8 and 3 and Favre shyt the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Santan ME o ... Don't hate him ... But definite wish he were not here.
    I'll second holMEs. And based on his past and his minicamp no show, after telling us via the press he would be there, I'm betting Landry is at the top of the "It's all about me" class.

Holmes, by far. I can't stand selfish me type players who destroy teams. Revis will be on my list if he sits out camp this year. I hope Woody tells him report and play or you'll be sitting out the next two years because I'm not trading you unless I get an offer from another team that is too good to refuse. IE: Ditka trading away all of the Saints draft picks to get the pot head. Plus see what you get after you've sat out two years.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You're gonna hate a guy who hasn't even had a snap yet?

Seems a bit unfair. Not that Tebow cares what you think. lol
    Tebow cares. He cares about us all and what we think. In fact he will tuck each and every one of you in at night.

All Pro
    Browning(what the hell kind of name is that), Boomer, Kyle(fall over) Brady, Rodger Vick,

First two off the top of my head: Doug Brien, Justin McCareiens

As a rival fan, I always hated Mark Gastineau. I remember during the strike season, he was the first Jet to cross the picket line. I know he was a helluva player but he came across as a real scumbag to me. And Brigitte Nielsen was an amazon ho-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    As a rival fan, I always hated Mark Gastineau. I remember during the strike season, he was the first Jet to cross the picket line. I know he was a helluva player but he came across as a real scumbag to me. And Brigitte Nielsen was an amazon ho-bag.
    He pissed off the entire fan base with what he did in his last year. He was having a good year too, best in recent years up to then.

He was a douche. Good player, but an ass.

I do remember him giving money for each sack he made in his record year. That's something.

All Pro
    This guy.

I just realized something. Sanchez should change his number.
    That dude in that pic. he! he gets under my skin, he irretates me, he makes me upset even when I see him in a jet uni I get all bent outta shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

I'll nominate Chris "Holding, #72, Offense" Ward. Mulligan is an all-time fail player as well.
    A blast from the past. In my section at Shea, we renamed "holding" to "Warding".