Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Name posters on J.I. you rather chew glass than have a beer with.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    How many threads have I made on the off-topic forum? Did 1 ... in response to who'd you LIKE to have a drink with. 3rd graders could understand a play on words here ... "who would u rather do anything else but get a drink with on the forum" .. in other words for ultra-conservatives with a stick up their a$$ i'm basically asking who don't you like. I guess some where in this world we went wrong and a higher power reversed the effect of sarcasm and took it away from the lamebots. Like I said I feel bad for some of you. Surprised you didn't post a gif as well lol...
    Everyone understood your play in words, but not everyone needs to self validate their self worth buy telling everyone on a "HEY LOOK AT ME POST" of people they dont like, but consensus pretty much is that no one likes you.

You seem butt hurt by the post above and looking for some type of acceptance by strangers on a forum pleading under the guise of "sarcasm"

Oh and Lol at lamebots..... Yeah your so cool.

reaction? LMAO u guys are old men posting gif's and attaching pics to a forum. You do know how lame this is right? Track every single post I've EVER left on this forum and see if you see a gif attached ... I've NEVER done that lame sh*t. I'm the antonym of a forum ninja and honesty way too cool in real life to sit here on a forum thinking about peoples reaction. Jordy did I PM you first? LMAO .. ur the one with the Matlock swag PM'in me EXTRA mad like "i'm the guy u won't say this to my face" AHAHHAH ... like REAL MAD PM'in me. LMAO ... are u serious? Dude is sitting here talking about "reactions" ... to a forum? You don't hang out with a group of people in public? Do you have off the forum friends?

Jordy I'm sure the 40 year high school anniversary passed for you ... did you not catch up and get back some old buddies of yours. If you've EVER posted a gif to go at somebody for WHATEVER it is ... I don't even value anything you say so that goes for 70% of the cats on here. I'm payed, I have a solid family, plenty of love around me, positivity and etc. I've never sat here and called anyone "trash" or "lowlife", "scum" or even said things like "fu*k you" ... dude I'm the LEAST sensitive guy on here. I don't violate no one in that manner. I'm sarcastic and obviously I poke at Jordy who thinks he's this forum's Fonz cause he was 20 when Happy Days came out. I snapped on the guy so bad he PM'd me all personal like "say that to my face" ... lmao ... i mean I think some of you guys really think you're forum cool. I laugh at this ... I'm laughing right now. I genuinely don't think I'm better than anybody here but I really think you guys could be living better lives. Its really just a suggestion. "Oh wait let me leave some gif and face to show how cool my jab is" ... lmao pathetic
    your internet muscles are most impressive.

do you work out?

Jets Insider VIP
    reaction? LMAO u guys are old men posting gif's and attaching pics to a forum. You do know how lame this is right? Track every single post I've EVER left on this forum and see if you see a gif attached ... I've NEVER done that lame sh*t. I'm the antonym of a forum ninja and honesty way too cool in real life to sit here on a forum thinking about peoples reaction. Jordy did I PM you first? LMAO .. ur the one with the Matlock swag PM'in me EXTRA mad like "i'm the guy u won't say this to my face" AHAHHAH ... like REAL MAD PM'in me. LMAO ... are u serious? Dude is sitting here talking about "reactions" ... to a forum? You don't hang out with a group of people in public? Do you have off the forum friends?

Jordy I'm sure the 40 year high school anniversary passed for you ... did you not catch up and get back some old buddies of yours. If you've EVER posted a gif to go at somebody for WHATEVER it is ... I don't even value anything you say so that goes for 70% of the cats on here. I'm payed, I have a solid family, plenty of love around me, positivity and etc. I've never sat here and called anyone "trash" or "lowlife", "scum" or even said things like "fu*k you" ... dude I'm the LEAST sensitive guy on here. I don't violate no one in that manner. I'm sarcastic and obviously I poke at Jordy who thinks he's this forum's Fonz cause he was 20 when Happy Days came out. I snapped on the guy so bad he PM'd me all personal like "say that to my face" ... lmao ... i mean I think some of you guys really think you're forum cool. I laugh at this ... I'm laughing right now. I genuinely don't think I'm better than anybody here but I really think you guys could be living better lives. Its really just a suggestion. "Oh wait let me leave some gif and face to show how cool my jab is" ... lmao pathetic

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Everyone understood your play in words, but not everyone needs to self validate their self worth buy telling everyone on a "HEY LOOK AT ME POST" of people they dont like, but consensus pretty much is that no one likes you.

You seem butt hurt by the post above and looking for some type of acceptance by strangers on a forum pleading under the guise of "sarcasm"

LMAO acceptance ... you got me 100% ...

oh and yeah I am cool. I could be your life coach. I told Jordy I can do the same for him. I offer that to anyone. You're no exception. lol@ no one likes you ... AHAHAHHAHAAHHA ... smh ... that is real sad. Who says to someone on a forum "no one here likes you" ... I bet you actually put stock into what people write to you on this forum. I personally don't but I wish you well with that. Like I said .. I love everyone. Hate, Love, like, dislike ... we're all football fans who talk a lot of sh*t to each other. Get over it ... you guys all got a stick up your a$$. Loosen up a bit ... but yeah I'm cool. I'm like Fonzie around here ...

Jets Insider VIP
    LMAO acceptance ... you got me 100% ...

oh and yeah I am cool. I could be your life coach. I told Jordy I can do the same for him. I offer that to anyone. You're no exception. lol@ no one likes you ... AHAHAHHAHAAHHA ... smh ... that is real sad. Who says to someone on a forum "no one here likes you" ... I bet you actually put stock into what people write to you on this forum. I personally don't but I wish you well with that. Like I said .. I love everyone. Hate, Love, like, dislike ... we're all football fans who talk a lot of sh*t to each other. Get over it ... you guys all got a stick up your a$$. Loosen up a bit ... but yeah I'm cool. I'm like Fonzie around here ...
    Dude sorry just got your PM, thanks for tellin me you have your panties in a bunch. I promise to help you look cool on the Internet.

Dude sorry just got your PM, thanks for tellin me you have your panties in a bunch. I promise to help you look cool on the Internet.
    I never PM'd you ... ahahhaha .... wrong person bro. Probably Jordy over there with his 4 times a week work outs or something. LMAO you got the wrong dude

Jordy you have 2 accounts? WTF ... 1 you trol under and this one to defend you trolling? LMAO ... WOW ... I think you've been busted. I only PM'd and responded to Jordy. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ... Jordy you have 2 accounts? Do you ever defend yourself with this account and cosign what you're saying with the other account? LMAO WTF is wrong with you? AHAHAHAHHAHaHAHAH

Jordy you have 2 accounts? WTF ... 1 you trol under and this one to defend you trolling? LMAO ... WOW ... I think you've been busted. I only PM'd and responded to Jordy. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ... Jordy you have 2 accounts? Do you ever defend yourself with this account and cosign what you're saying with the other account? LMAO WTF is wrong with you? AHAHAHAHHAHaHAHAH
    maybe you should just STFU.

As entertaining as it would be to continue watching you eat a sh!t sandwich on here, just quit while your ahead before you get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    maybe you should just STFU.

As entertaining as it would be to continue watching you eat a sh!t sandwich on here, just quit while your ahead before you get banned.
    LMAO ... and it just gets worse. There's always that one hallway monitor that mentions the B word. SMH ... You're sad. Did I tell you to STFU? Nah not at all ... I see you're a little emotional and invested in this too much. Maybe you should go lay down and rest for a bit Dusty. Also me getting banned wouldn't make me lost any sleep. I'd still donate to charity, I'd still live my life, still have my woman, and still do what I'm doing with my daily life. You're sad if you think getting banned is a huge deal. You almost made it sound like cancer. I feel bad for you ... You're almost at Jordy's level ....even he doesn't mention the ban word anymore.

LMAO ... and it just gets worse. There's always that one hallway monitor that mentions the B word. SMH ... You're sad. Did I tell you to STFU? Nah not at all ... I see you're a little emotional and invested in this too much. Maybe you should go lay down and rest for a bit Dusty. Also me getting banned wouldn't make me lost any sleep. I'd still donate to charity, I'd still live my life, still have my woman, and still do what I'm doing with my daily life. You're sad if you think getting banned is a huge deal. You almost made it sound like cancer. I feel bad for you ... You're almost at Jordy's level ....even he doesn't mention the ban word anymore.
    Actually, I really don't care either way. But like I said, continue munching on that sh!t sandwich. It's much more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    Actually, I really don't care either way. But like I said, continue munching on that sh!t sandwich. It's much more entertaining.
    I don't even know what you're talking about but, right on. As long as you're entertained. Thats awesome bro

I don't even know what you're talking about but, right on. As long as you're entertained. Thats awesome bro
    keep up the good work, Fonzie.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

For the love of God, please take your azzes back to the pfail strip. Seriously.

Last edited by shakin318; 07-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.

All Pro
    tough crowd ... it only works when it applies sorry dude.
    No worries, what does "payed" mean though?

You started a thread in the Hampur to tell everyone you don't like Jordy,

That's about as loserish as can be. everything else that follows is just embarrassing.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

That's about as loserish as can be. everything else that follows is just embarrassing.
    Does that mean no one wants to buy a bike?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

So you're saying the mods suck?

Jets Insider VIP
    I think what he and everyone else here is saying is that the more you "talk," the dumber you sound.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Does that mean no one wants to buy a bike?
    if he goes for the kayak.....you KNOW I'm the man!