Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Name posters on J.I. you rather chew glass than have a beer with.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You started a thread in the Hampur to tell everyone you don't like Jordy,

That's about as loserish as can be. everything else that follows is just embarrassing.
    This guy gets it.

All Pro
    if he goes for the kayak.....you KNOW I'm the man!
    Entitlements! And such.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Jordy you have 2 accounts? WTF ... 1 you trol under and this one to defend you trolling? LMAO ... WOW ... I think you've been busted. I only PM'd and responded to Jordy. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA ... Jordy you have 2 accounts? Do you ever defend yourself with this account and cosign what you're saying with the other account? LMAO WTF is wrong with you? AHAHAHAHHAHaHAHAH
    LMAO this dude thinks I'm Jordy. I'm the guy your PM'ing asking to be interwebz friends.

You started a thread in the Hampur to tell everyone you don't like Jordy,

That's about as loserish as can be. everything else that follows is just embarrassing.
    Wanna know what is TRULY embarrassing? 44K post on a forum, THAT is embarrassing. Thats crazy .... thats 6k plus a year ..... it will take me 3 years on this forum to maybe reach what you average a year for 7 years straight. That is insane ... you win. You win this forum challenge. I can't compete with that right there. No life FF2 aka 9 post a thread for ya head >>

I lose ... you got double the amount of Jordy's post and you guys signed up at the same time. You can add up Jordy, his other account, and like 2 other people that signed up around that time and they don't surpass you. Is this your homepage on your laptop? Do you check this forum before you check your email? I feel bad for you ... i'll light a candle for you ... and whats worse is that you are a freaking Patriots fan on a Jets forum with all this activity. You probably have 40k on a pats forum, another 40 on another jets forum, another 40 on another pats forum, you're probably on the giants forum trolling with 40k over there.... AHAHAHHAAHAH ... damn ... you need a damn intervention. Do you pay attention to your woman? Your family ... do you tell them to shut up while you are writing on here? This is a lot of activity ... u need some help dude.
    Last edited by LadainianIMnotDONE; 07-15-2012 at 02:58 AM.

LameassIManHOMO continues to flex his internetz biceps.

anyone else getting turned on?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    LameassIManHOMO continues to flex his internetz biceps.

anyone else getting turned on?
    Seriously. I've run into his types living in the st Pete area. They really do think they are gangsta. Ill never understand how they think their hood when they live ten minutes from the nicest beaches and most police activity is handled at walmarts for shoplifting.

And their ampartment complexes are a gated community. With a pool and clubhouse. Usually a dogpark too. It's Sad. Go for a swim.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wanna know what is TRULY embarrassing? 44K post on a forum, THAT is embarrassing. Thats crazy .... thats 6k plus a year ..... it will take me 3 years on this forum to maybe reach what you average a year for 7 years straight. That is insane ... you win. You win this forum challenge. I can't compete with that right there. No life FF2 aka 9 post a thread for ya head >>

I lose ... you got double the amount of Jordy's post and you guys signed up at the same time. You can add up Jordy, his other account, and like 2 other people that signed up around that time and they don't surpass you. Is this your homepage on your laptop? Do you check this forum before you check your email? I feel bad for you ... i'll light a candle for you ... and whats worse is that you are a freaking Patriots fan on a Jets forum with all this activity. You probably have 40k on a pats forum, another 40 on another jets forum, another 40 on another pats forum, you're probably on the giants forum trolling with 40k over there.... AHAHAHHAAHAH ... damn ... you need a damn intervention. Do you pay attention to your woman? Your family ... do you tell them to shut up while you are writing on here? This is a lot of activity ... u need some help dude.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WOd...e_gdata_player

Jets Insider VIP
    ... it will take me 3 years on this forum to maybe reach what you average a year for 7 years straight. ..
    FF2 types with more than his finger and forehead...that's why he has more posts than you

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    FF2 types with more than his finger and forehead...that's why he has more posts than you
    Are you saying he has teh hammer toes?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    This guy gets it.
    FF2 now buddies with one time nemesis Jordy...the hamp is like the WWF in the 90's with its everchanging alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    FF2 now buddies with one time nemesis Jordy...the hamp is like the WWF in the 90's with its everchanging alliances.
    Love me some Jord.

reaction? LMAO u guys are old men posting gif's and attaching pics to a forum. You do know how lame this is right? Track every single post I've EVER left on this forum and see if you see a gif attached ... I've NEVER done that lame sh*t. I'm the antonym of a forum ninja and honesty way too cool in real life to sit here on a forum thinking about peoples reaction. Jordy did I PM you first? LMAO .. ur the one with the Matlock swag PM'in me EXTRA mad like "i'm the guy u won't say this to my face" AHAHHAH ... like REAL MAD PM'in me. LMAO ... are u serious? Dude is sitting here talking about "reactions" ... to a forum? You don't hang out with a group of people in public? Do you have off the forum friends?

Jordy I'm sure the 40 year high school anniversary passed for you ... did you not catch up and get back some old buddies of yours. If you've EVER posted a gif to go at somebody for WHATEVER it is ... I don't even value anything you say so that goes for 70% of the cats on here. I'm payed, I have a solid family, plenty of love around me, positivity and etc. I've never sat here and called anyone "trash" or "lowlife", "scum" or even said things like "fu*k you" ... dude I'm the LEAST sensitive guy on here. I don't violate no one in that manner. I'm sarcastic and obviously I poke at Jordy who thinks he's this forum's Fonz cause he was 20 when Happy Days came out. I snapped on the guy so bad he PM'd me all personal like "say that to my face" ... lmao ... i mean I think some of you guys really think you're forum cool. I laugh at this ... I'm laughing right now. I genuinely don't think I'm better than anybody here but I really think you guys could be living better lives. Its really just a suggestion. "Oh wait let me leave some gif and face to show how cool my jab is" ... lmao pathetic
    Seriously dude, you need to get an ass kicking to wake up. This thread is pretty insulting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    We were never nemesises.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nemeses

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Seriously dude, you need to get an ass kicking to wake up. This thread is pretty insulting.
    LOL. Yes he does.

But be careful, he tells me he has a posse that protects his scrawny azz.

He talks **** and gets the fight started and then his "boys" take over.

Said they took care of someone on here once at a sports bar after the guy started talking **** to him. He's a tough guy. Be very careful.

But if you need a life coach, he's your man.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nemeses

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You're white. Act like it...
    Yo ***** wher dat Grey Poupon at? I'm hungry as a mutha ****a; ****ing worthless chauffeur didn't bring my got damn mustard
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 07-15-2012 at 12:31 PM.