Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Worst Way To Spend 15 Minutes......

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Worst Way To Spend 15 Minutes......

    Watching Sunday Morning Network Politics Show, with Debbie Wasseman Schultz and Rince Priebus back to back.

    If anything would suck out the last remaining hopes in American Politics, it's this.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    I disagree. Chewing glass with pfail strippers would be worse

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Watching Sunday Morning Network Politics Show, with Debbie Wasseman Schultz and Rince Priebus back to back.

    If anything would suck out the last remaining hopes in American Politics, it's this.
    Maybe, but Debbie has one thing worth watching.....


  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Maybe, but Debbie has one thing worth watching.....

    Holy mother of God, please don't tell me you find any portion of her attractive.....thats as bad as the folks who lust for Sarah Palin.

    I think I just threw up a little.


  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Maybe, but Debbie has one thing worth watching.....
    What exactly?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    What exactly?

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    What exactly?


    I would guess.

    Still, at least her name isn't Rinse (yer) Pube-anus, er, Preibus.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Holy mother of God, please don't tell me you find any portion of her attractive.....thats as bad as the folks who lust for Sarah Palin.

    I think I just threw up a little.

    Debbie Whatsherfaceslutz is ungodly ugly.

    Palin on the other hand... Very hot.. in a milfy sort of way.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post


    I would guess.

    Still, at least her name isn't Rinse (yer) Pube-anus, er, Preibus.
    Rinse my penis.

    That's his name.

    It's Latin for c*ck washer.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Rinse my penis.

    That's his name.

    It's Latin for c*ck washer.
    Youy're very focused on the cawk these days, Rainblow

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie WasAMan Shultz.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us