Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: Where's my remote?

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,926
    Nice, I do. What's it cost?

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,018
    It's free. Fios Remote app.

    You can use it to program your dvr from anywhere and it even shows what you have record, how much space you have on your dvr. A chyannel guide is on it just like the guide on the tv so you can just touch a program to record it or even use the search.

    I use it all the time.

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,219
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    When you're looking for the lost remote, sometimes all you need is...
















    wait for it...


















    a little bit of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Seriously don't think I could last that long without a remote.

    It may seriously be time to call...

















    :usedtobeacop:

    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

    crossfire has won all the internets. There are none to give.


    On topic though, I think you can use your iPad2 as a remo.......oh. right.

  4. #44
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You already can with Fios. (maybe with other cable companies too) I can turn the tv on and off, change the channel, turn up the volume, mute, record, and set my dvr from my iphone and ipad.



    A pic I got from Google:

    Yep, Cablevision too. The best is when I'm at work or otherwise not at home and I wanted to see something on tv, I just program the recording on my DVR with the Optimum iPhone app.

  5. #45
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,387
    Thank you thank you thank you for this hysterical thread.

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    crossfire has won all the internets. There are none to give.


    On topic though, I think you can use your iPad2 as a remo.......oh. right.
    Oh you fargin sneaky bastage!

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,786
    Any chance someone snuck in and just stole it outright?



  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,019
    It's in the garage with Colonel baztid. (This feels like a ****ing Clue game!)

  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Any chance someone snuck in and just stole it outright?


    that's no joke, I'm not sure or not if someone stole my garden hose...I didn't see it this morning I suspect foul play (or I am completely fried and have not taken it out of the garage yet)

  10. #50
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    have you checked Crackity Jones' crack?
    Don't f*ck w/ Crackity - bro is straight up cold blooded...

  11. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,402
    check the fridge, ive left there before.

    you have little kids? they may have moved it. Mine tend to hide my remote.

  12. #52
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Don't f*ck w/ Crackity - bro is straight up cold blooded...
    Ease back, I'm a big fan....although why he hasn't friended me on FB yet is a mystery...

  13. #53
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,926
    It's on the mantle, behind the picture frame.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,339
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You already can with Fios. (maybe with other cable companies too) I can turn the tv on and off, change the channel, turn up the volume, mute, record, and set my dvr from my iphone and ipad.



    A pic I got from Google:

    this. If you lose it, you can call it.

  15. #55
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    check the fridge, ive left there before.

    you have little kids? they may have moved it. Mine tend to hide my remote.


    FOUND. Thank you.

    In one of the kids' storage bins buried under old Wii controllers. Now the next mystery...was it one of the kids or did the wife throw it in there while straightening up the room?

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,402
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post


    FOUND. Thank you.

    In one of the kids' storage bins buried under old Wii controllers. Now the next mystery...was it one of the kids or did the wife throw it in there while straightening up the room?
    LOL its def the kids. My kids are like squirrels burying sh!t and storing it for winter. Your kids are like mine......






    wait a minute.......










    Is there something i should know

  17. #57
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,077
    I had a near remote disaster last night, batteries died ...fortunately I was able to find some laying around in one of the drawers. The good news (or bad) is that my neighbors or gardener did not steal my garden hose, it was in the garage, so I am, in fact, fried.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I had a near remote disaster last night, batteries died ...fortunately I was able to find some laying around in one of the drawers. The good news (or bad) is that my neighbors or gardener did not steal my garden hose, it was in the garage, so I am, in fact, GMC.
    I knew it...

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Day 3.

    Still remote-less, B*****S!!!

    Starting to think the unthinkable. Did it accidentally get swept into a trash can or something?
    That's apocalyptic type shiit right there, homus.

  20. #60
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    LOL its def the kids. My kids are like squirrels burying sh!t and storing it for winter. Your kids are like mine......


    wait a minute.......



    Is there something i should know
    Ha! Not really.

    Actually, yes. I hid the remote control for your bedroom TV in your wife's nightstand when you were on a business trip about 5 years ago. She said you'd never look there.






































Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us