Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: National Teacher of the Year: 'The revolution begins with us'

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Change districts? Oh, so you mean "run away" from an existing problem in our school system? Run away from the children who need it the most? Why doesnt every educators who teaches in challenging areas do the same? Just run away! If every educator took your advice, who will teach the children in challenging areas? Who will teach the less fortunate? Who would have taught people like Albert Einstien who didnt speak until he was nine years old? Or students like Bill Gates who struggled in school and even dropped out? But I forgot, the right doesnt care about those people at first. Only after they are wealthy.

Yeah, there's a mature way to deal with a problem that faces our nation, just run away, quick fix. Typical of the response to our school system by many who are on the outside looking in.

Wouldn't I be considered one of those teachers who doesnt care about their students, you know, the ones the right is so desperately trying to fire if I took your advice?

People change jobs all the time. Afraid you'll lose your "seniority" or tenure? That's it isn't it. Continue to hide in failure but collect your money and pension.
    You admit that you are not getting it done but blame others. Sort of like your hero, Barack.

Jets Insider VIP
    All the country's problems are the fault of teachers, fireman and union workers.

End of story.

I just feel bad for the bankers and investment people who lost all of their hard earned dollars because of teachers.

Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    All the country's all-or-nothing strawmen are the fault of absolute strawmen, men of straw, and stawbasedmenshapes.

End of story.

I just feel bad for the straw men and men of straw who lost all of their hard earned dollars because of straw men.

Such a shame.
    Fixed.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    +1

Testing only tests the automatons ability to answer questions.

If answering questions correctly is a measure of intelligence, then Google is smarter than Einstein.

Students aren't failing because of teachers or lack of funding. Students are failing because the gene pool has been polluted with undesirables thanks to modern medicine. Think of all the ER time spent patching morons up who almost killed themselves due to their own idiocy. Those people should be dead and not allowed to breed.

We are dumb as a nation because we allow the dumb to reproduce.
    allow it? we subsidize it.