Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2012 Offensive Rookie Studs/Sleepers

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You are telling me I am wrong about RB's you never saw play in your life?

Continue to throw up you stupid statistics and make yourself look like the fool you are.

Sanders better than Jim Brown?

You are a complete f****** joke.

Go make a stupid rap song and let people who know the game of football, talk about it on the message board.
    Never saw Brown play, but Barry was a special talent. To say it wasnt even close is probably more nostalgia than anything. Sanders was absurd.

Add in Peterson, who probably has more ability than any back who's ever player...I think you might be clinging to the past a bit.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    Never saw Brown play, but Barry was a special talent. To say it wasnt even close is probably more nostalgia than anything. Sanders was absurd.

Add in Peterson, who probably has more ability than any back who's ever player...I think you might be clinging to the past a bit.
    I have no problem with your opinion Matt.

But even mentioning AP with Brown, Campbell and Sanders is a little absurd at this point in his career.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no problem with your opinion Matt.

But even mentioning AP with Brown, Campbell and Sanders is a little absurd at this point in his career.
    obviously his career isnt there yet, but at his best he's ridiculous. Power, speed, instincts are the best ive ever seen.

I mean he does have the single game record under his belt.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    obviously his career isnt there yet, but at his best he's ridiculous. Power, speed, instincts are the best ive ever seen.

Have you ever watched the Monday Night Football clips of when Campbell played two of the greatest games ever against the Phins and Broncos?

Those game define what is power, speed and instincts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever watched the Monday Night Football clips of when Campbell played two of the greatest games ever against the Phins and Broncos?

Those game define what is power, speed and instincts.
    Not denying that, but Campbells dominance was way more short lived than Barrys

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not denying that, but Campbells dominance was way more short lived than Barrys
    I agreed with that in an earlier post, but I still believe Campbell was more of a complete RB than Sanders.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agreed with that in an earlier post, but I still believe Campbell was more of a complete RB than Sanders.
    its all opinion...going with Brown, Sayers, OJ, Campbell, Payton, Barry, Dickerson... They were all unbelievable in their own right

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Campbell was awesome and agree with your list with Brown number 1 who played in the running NFL when it was 3 yds and a cloud of dust except for him.. When teams played the Browns it was stop Brown and win..They couldn't... BTW OJ still showed his cutting ability long after his career ended..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    OJ has to be hire then 6. I have him at 3 behind Peyton. Campbell didn't last long enough to warrant a #3 ranking.
    OJ has to be one of the more underrated RB's on that list. Fact is, his off field issues and late life meltdown really hurt his stock. But in his prime this dude was unstoppable. CJ2K wishes he had OJ's wheels, elusiveness and abilities.