Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testicle-Eating Fish Species Caught In Illinois

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some teeth action is ok, but not too hard.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    btw, between the testicle-eating fish and the jizzing calimari, it may be time to consider a strictly red meat diet.
    lmao

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Please do. I made about 15 slices and made use of a gif-maker. I'm guessing if you use GIMP or PS you can control the frame sizes independently.

did somebody say, "GIMP?"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    RMAO, I have no clue what I'm doing

Best I can do:

Last edited by Jetworks; 07-09-2012 at 04:30 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Pacu, Testicle-Eating Fish Species, Caught In Lake Lou Yaeger In Illinois

The Huffington Post | By Hilary Hanson Posted: 07/07/2012 11:07 am Updated: 07/07/2012 11:27 am

A close-up of the pacu caught in Lake Lou Yaeger in Illinois.

When biologists say the pacu fish eats nuts, they may be correct in more ways than one.

The pacu, a toothy fish that can weigh up to 55 pounds, has been spotted in Lake Lou Yaeger in Illinois, KSDK reports.

Responding to a report that a fisherman had reeled in a piranha on June 7, lake superintendent Jim Caldwell brought the fish to the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, where it was identified as a pacu. Some reports say another pacu was seen a couple of weeks later.

Caldwell said he is still swimming in the lake nearly every day. Pacus primarily eat nuts, aquatic vegetation and snails, he told KDSK, and pose no real threat to humans.

Residents of Papua New Guinea may beg to differ. There, according to British fisherman Jeremy Wade, the pacu is known as the "ball cutter." In 2011, Wade said locals informed him that two fisherman had died from blood loss after something in the water had bitten off their testicles, according to the Metro.

"The locals told me that this thing was like a human in the water, biting at the testicles of fishermen," Wade said.

Wade determined that the perpetrator was the pacu, which is known for having human-like teeth. The angler did note that such attacks are uncommon, the Daily Mail reports.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juc69G6F-q0