Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's time to cut back.....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im gonna head over to the strip have a meet n greet with Houston.
    Ask him what his brands symbolize.

He won't say it, he'll just hint around the edges.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    The only pot in my house was when my wife was undergoing chemo and my sister-in-law came in from Cali. She tried to get my wife to smoke it to combat the nausea, but she was too paranoid that the kids would see her so she never smoked it.

After she passed away, my sister-in-law found it in her night stand and we showed the kids, told them she never was on the pot.

Nah, we've gone over the drugs stuff alot with them.

But if they don't do drugs, I guess they HAVE to have a drinking problem, right?

_
    Stoksie, I am sure you are a good padre. A lot of people say that losing the woman is harder on the man than the other way around. I hope to never find out.

Sounds like you have great kids. Can't imagine having to go through that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow, what a piece of human garbage you are.

Can't refute the fact that you are an ignorant follower indoctrinated into thinking your brands symbolize something important or deep so you pick on my KID?

Wow, what a total a-hole.

I was joking about my 17 year old having a beer and you turn that into a "drinking problem"? In an honest discussion about how he doesn't do drugs?

My son is a captain of his HS varsity hockey team, will be a captain of his HS varsity lacrosse team (he's not even 5'-4" so they picked him for his leadership capabilities, not his braun), is a member of the National Honor Society, has a 96 GPA with 4 honors classes, scored 2000 on his SATs (so far), Honor Roll or High Honor Roll every marking period in HS while playing a full boat of sports, his teachers love him and he's got tons of well adjusted friends and he did all that without a Mom who died 7 days before his 10th birthday.

He's a respectful, smart, athletic leader. And a funny, down to earth kid.

He's got innate leadership abilities and character to understand that you don't follow blindly like a sheep getting yourself scarred for no reason or worse--for fake reasons.

You have worthless scars on your arm that symbolize your youthful stupidity and a reminder as you get older of how ignorrant you were. Fake militant garbage is what your type were thought of on campus.

You can make fun of ME all you want.

You mock MY kid?

You are a worthless piece of sh*t.

GFY.

_

Once again, organized youth sports claims another 'victim'

Jets Insider VIP
    Should I get married again

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Should I get married again
    Wha?

Already? Ronery?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Wha?

Already? Ronery?
    Fn sister on phone. Working on a list since the am. Im going to thread it. Three years too soon right.

Jets Insider VIP
    RMAO @ this thread. Yet another humorless, holier-than-thou, migratory jerkoff from the Pfail Strip.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    Maybe so... who knows... but hey, you just worry about that future star of yours with the drinking problem...
    At first it looked like you were just a racist ass. Now its obvious you're a giant POS, commenting on posters' minor kids.

My apologies in advance to the Mods.

All League
    Ah, it ticks me off.

Right now he's at a huge Lax camp up at Bryant University in RI sweating his balls off and his Dad is allowing dooshasshats on the internetz to question his character.

Can't have that.

_
    Your son doesn't needed to be defended against anonymous keyboard a-holes.

What in the hell happened in this thread?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    What in the hell happened in this thread?
    It got Hampurized.

Jets Insider VIP
    Imagine trying to explain this thread to someone outside of here.

ROR

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Ah, it ticks me off.

Right now he's at a huge Lax camp up at Bryant University in RI sweating his balls off and his Dad is allowing dooshasshats on the internetz to question his character.

Can't have that.

_
    Blue Chip 225 good camp, he will be hearing from coaches after that one

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Blue Chip 225 good camp, he will be hearing from coaches after that one
    Must have been 500 kids when I dropped him off. A LOT different from the goalie camp he went to the last 2 years.

Nice campus too.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    RMAO @ this thread. Yet another humorless, holier-than-thou, migratory jerkoff from the Pfail Strip.
    Amazing. With as much ammo as I willingly give folks to mock me, you have to disparage a kid?

The Pfail Strip sucks sometimes.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Houston, feelin any shame yet?

Veteran
    JStokes
    Dang, ahaha this thread has spread like a wildfire... But moving right along, I only have a problem with one person j3FT2INstokes... At the end of the day you came at me wrong... I thought our beef was said and done, seemed like things had passed over on the topic Shakin318 created not long ago... I made mention of the alcohol usage there too and you didn't respond in a negative manner(neither of our responses had a negative tone)... So I figured we were making progress to tolerate each other and be sensible...

But on this topic... I make a comment about a women I believe is fond of the full lip characteristics of black women(people) and you respond with a way off topic comment... It wasn't hard to make a response relevant to my original comment or the topic, but you decided to take it in a different direction, so i took it a step further... Sounds like 2 people being immature to me, but because one of those guys aren't buddy buddy with the board, he gets the full blame... and that's cool too... But I do have a question for you... Do you think that by you saying black peoples hair is nappy, that you made a racist comment?(this can be discussed without negativity)

BTW how's that irony vs ironing thing coming along?

Veteran
    My bad for the double post...
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Your son doesn't needed to be defended against anonymous keyboard a-holes.
    Says the guy who stated that A.Peterson went to jail in order to get "street cred"... Street cred?? c'mon man let's be for real... Spade a spade

Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post
    Houston, feelin any shame yet?
    Of course not... Look to the left...

Maybe it's time to close this thread.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    Dang, ahaha this thread has spread like a wildfire... But moving right along, I only have a problem with one person j3FT2INstokes... At the end of the day you came at me wrong... I thought our beef was said and done, seemed like things had passed over on the topic Shakin318 created not long ago... I made mention of the alcohol usage there too and you didn't respond in a negative manner(neither of our responses had a negative tone)... So I figured we were making progress to tolerate each other and be sensible...

But on this topic... I make a comment about a women I believe is fond of the full lip characteristics of black women(people) and you respond with a way off topic comment... It wasn't hard to make a response relevant to my original comment or the topic, but you decided to take it in a different direction, so i took it a step further... Sounds like 2 people being immature to me, but because one of those guys aren't buddy buddy with the board, he gets the full blame... and that's cool too... But I do have a question for you... Do you think that by you saying black peoples hair is nappy, that you made a racist comment?(this can be discussed without negativity)

BTW how's that irony vs ironing thing coming along?
    Are you a black guy that hates white women? Or a white guy that hates white women?

Makes no difference just curious.