Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 142

Thread: Maybe it's time to cut back.....

  1. #101
    I'm not sure how this


    became this



    and later this




    but can we go back to this


    Thank You

  2. #102
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    Dang, ahaha this thread has spread like a wildfire... But moving right along, I only have a problem with one person j3FT2INstokes... At the end of the day you came at me wrong... I thought our beef was said and done, seemed like things had passed over on the topic Shakin318 created not long ago... I made mention of the alcohol usage there too and you didn't respond in a negative manner(neither of our responses had a negative tone)... So I figured we were making progress to tolerate each other and be sensible...

    But on this topic... I make a comment about a women I believe is fond of the full lip characteristics of black women(people) and you respond with a way off topic comment... It wasn't hard to make a response relevant to my original comment or the topic, but you decided to take it in a different direction, so i took it a step further... Sounds like 2 people being immature to me, but because one of those guys aren't buddy buddy with the board, he gets the full blame... and that's cool too... But I do have a question for you... Do you think that by you saying black peoples hair is nappy, that you made a racist comment?(this can be discussed without negativity)

    BTW how's that irony vs ironing thing coming along?
    Family is off limits. Easy to distinguish.

    Racism? It is too subjective of a topic to correctly/fairly govern. What is racist? What is not racist? Who is to decide?

    Besides, you were the first person to say something that could be considered a "racist comment". So no race card for you.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 07-10-2012 at 06:27 PM.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    Says the guy who stated that A.Peterson went to jail in order to get "street cred"... Street cred?? c'mon man let's be for real... Spade a spade

    that's racist!

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that's racist!
    ROR

  5. #105
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I'm not sure how this


    became this



    and later this




    but can we go back to this


    Thank You

    Id bang the last one .

  6. #106
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I'm not sure how this


    became this



    and later this




    but can we go back to this


    Thank You
    Are you saying the mods suck?

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Id bang the last one .
    So I guess you aren't getting married then?

  8. #108
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post

    But on this topic... I make a comment about a women I believe is fond of the full lip characteristics of black women(people) and you respond with a way off topic comment... It wasn't hard to make a response relevant to my original comment or the topic, but you decided to take it in a different direction, so i took it a step further... Sounds like 2 people being immature to me, but because one of those guys aren't buddy buddy with the board, he gets the full blame... and that's cool too... But I do have a question for you... Do you think that by you saying black peoples hair is nappy, that you made a racist comment?(this can be discussed without negativity)

    BTW how's that irony vs ironing thing coming along?
    GFY.

    You made a racist comment about a white women trying to look black with physical disfigurement.

    My WHOLE issue with your fake branding is that YOU look just as stupid with physical difigurment, but to YOU you think it looks good because it holds some deep symbolic meaning because of your ignorant frat hijinks.

    And you decided to bash my KID?

    Seriously, GFY--you have an "issue" with me, I can take it. No need to slip to classlessness and bash a great kid who you know nothing about. I guess your frat taught YOU well.

    Oh, and if you bashed my kid a few weeks back, then GFY from a few weeks back too.

    And in the Hampur--it's IRONING dooshbag.

    _

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Are you saying the mods suck?
    fif ?

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    So I guess you aren't getting married then?
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  10. #110
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    So I guess you aren't getting married then?
    Dude.

    Im thinking about it should I remove my balls until I come to a conclusion.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    GFY.

    And in the Hampur--it's IRONING dooshbag.

    _
    ROR

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Dude.

    Im thinking about it should I remove my balls until I come to a conclusion.
    You've been exclusive for 5 months... sounds to me you've already done this, no?

  13. #113
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    GFY.

    You made a racist comment about a white women trying to look black with physical disfigurement.

    My WHOLE issue with your fake branding is that YOU look just as stupid with physical difigurment, but to YOU you think it looks good because it holds some deep symbolic meaning because of your ignorant frat hijinks.

    And you decided to bash my KID?

    Seriously, GFY--you have an "issue" with me, I can take it. No need to slip to classlessness and bash a great kid who you know nothing about. I guess your frat taught YOU well.

    Oh, and if you bashed my kid a few weeks back, then GFY from a few weeks back too.

    And in the Hampur--it's IRONING dooshbag.

    _
    Stop going over to the strip. We'll go to a game this year and kick alot of these guys asses.

    Ill bring crusher for extra oompfh.

  14. #114
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You've been exclusive for 5 months... sounds to me you've already done this, no? :dunnlo:
    At least I have options you flaccid hound.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 07-10-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  15. #115
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    fif ?
    I'll take that as a "yes".

    But you can be honest. No worries b.c any mod who bans a chick will never hear the end of it. You are unbannable.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    At least I have options you flaccid hound.


    LMAO. Nice vernacular.

  17. #117
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Stop going over to the strip. We'll go to a game this year and kick alot of these guys asses.

    Ill bring crusher for extra oompfh.
    It was 3 months ago when we drafted Coples.

    I miss Crusher.

    _

  18. #118
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post


    LMAO. Nice vernacular.
    You should pm a naked picture to Gata. Shock and awe my good man.

  19. #119
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,963
    Texas.

    It's like a breeding colony for people who show up unarmed to a battle of wits.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You've been exclusive for 5 months... sounds to me you've already done this, no?
    oh teh ironing.


    you've been exclusive for what, 28 years?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us