Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Randy Moss - smells like gold underwear.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Seattle needs 4 things to win that division.
    1. For them to stay healthy. Yeah you can say that about all teams but Seattle has very very weak depth on that roster.
    2. For Lynch to actually care now they he has his money. Guy has shown attitude in the past and has vanished in games that mean nothing to him.
    3. For very young guys to play up to their talent. A good part of their starters are 3 years and under in. Irvin for one will have to make a huge impact day one. That D is so unproven it is just one big question mark.
    4. For someone anyone to step up at QB. People loved Flynn but he was a blind gamble in you ask me. There is nothing to say he will be any better then TJ. I would actually love to see Wilson get a shot but at 5'11 I doubt he does. .
    I think you're over doing it here (again). SEA is only a year removed from winning the division. They could do it again with the 3 moons aligning. Their defense is worth talking about (easily a top 5 secondary), they've bolstered their offense with some depth, and brought in 2 QBs. They have a just a much of a shot as anyone in that division.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I think you're over doing it here (again). SEA is only a year removed from winning the division. They could do it again with the 3 moons aligning. Their defense is worth talking about (easily a top 5 secondary), they've bolstered their offense with some depth, and brought in 2 QBs. They have a just a much of a shot as anyone in that division.
    That was a much different team 2 years ago. This is not only a very young team but they also do not have a Hassebeck to ride to 8-8 if I remember. Not really a dominate division win. Brad is no longer a rook in SL. Zona isn't trotting out DA. SL is much farther along now and Zona and SF do have more talent. Seattle is just too young right now and lacking experience on both ends I just dont see it. The West may still be weak but it has improved some.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ahhh...I remember it well. Sucked to lose the last one for sure, but even with that, a once in a many lifetimes event. Just a blessing as a fan to witness such total dominance. What a fookin record breaking year.....

"We know the phags lost, we want Giants T-shirts instead."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is this thread title supposed to mean?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post

You remember when Jets had Chad Pennington. How many times reports were his arm was much stronger than it ever was. Then the season started and those report proved inaccurate.

The 49ers better hope they don't have a rough start because it could get real ugly with a Randy Moss when things aren't going well.
    1997 Pennington to Moss; "We Are Marshall"; I miss those days!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viUJ48rCJ38

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    ****tforbrains was too damned stupid to have figured out how to use Moss. It would have been pointless.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    What is this thread title supposed to mean?
    I'm still in the process of deciphering it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moss' biggest problem is his head.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on Randy's offseason? For those that don't have their finger on the pulse, reports out of SF couldn't be any better. Literally.

Here's a small sample;

JI was its usual crass, juvenile self when last Randy was discussed. "Worst WR ever, blah blah blah" type remarks.

What say you now?
    Thats one FA I thought the jets should have signed lat year instead of Plax

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That was a much different team 2 years ago. This is not only a very young team but they also do not have a Hassebeck to ride to 8-8 if I remember. Not really a dominate division win. Brad is no longer a rook in SL. Zona isn't trotting out DA. SL is much farther along now and Zona and SF do have more talent. Seattle is just too young right now and lacking experience on both ends I just dont see it. The West may still be weak but it has improved some.
    SEA is the same team it was 2 years ago. The division isn't, i'll give you that. Honestly, it's tough not to link Jim's taking over in SF and Alex Smith play. But even if you correlate those two, his injury history has been rampant. If anything at the QB position goes awry in San Fran, the division's for taking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Moss' biggest problem is his head.
    Does it smell like gold underwear? What does Gold smell like anyway?