Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: one thing that sets you off is......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You...and sweat pants.

Thats why.

Try some.

Try....... one.

We're beggin.

-
    looks like your in one of your moods again.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Golfers who are playing WORSE than you, who start giving you advice.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    looks like your in one of your moods again.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Golfers who are playing WORSE than you, who start giving you advice.
    Isn't that with every sport?

Honestly, do you think that some people have an eye for teaching, even though they don't possess the talent?

But yes, I understand perfectly what you're talking about.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Although I have wanted to do it countless times, this was the only time I actually did it. I think I laughed the whole way home.
    Your have become my new favorite poster.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Slow walking people in Manhattan. I have to fight the urge to punch them in the back of the head. GTFOOTW.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Slow walking people in Manhattan. I have to fight the urge to punch them in the back of the head. GTFOOTW.
    i hate those fvckers, worse yet are the tourist who just stop in front of you to take pictures

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This!

I was in Walmart one day... yes Walmart... a store utterly filled with morons.

And not just morons... grossly obese morons.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am in Walmart because my wife made me go (suddenly a whip cracks) because she had bought a bike for my nephew online and I had to pick it up at the store. Not so bad, I should be in and out of there before the zombies get me.

But no, somebody told her that they sell some foaming bath soaps that my 5 year old likes and she wants me to get it "while I'm there".

So I get the bike, throw it in the shopping cart and head over to get the soap. I am about to leave the aisle and realize that a herd of morons has now trapped me in both directions. Funny because I would have thought that the soap aisle would have been the last place I would see most Walmart shoppers.

Anyway, there is a guy in front of me blocking my way and all he has to do is move his cart forward a little so that it isn't right next to the other cart that is right next to his. He glances over at me, sees, that I am waiting and then proceeds to keep looking at the soap.

I wait somewhat patiently.

He keeps looking at the soap the way southtown looks at women. You know... he knows what it is, likes to look at it but knows damn well there is no chance it's actually going home with him.

Yet he still keeps looking at all the soaps and picks one up and puts it down before grabbing yet another one and doing the same.

By now, I have lost my patience and he makes the mistake of looking toward me once again and doesn't move his cart.

I took a couple of steps back and proceeded to run forward and use my shopping cart as a battering ram and literally launched his cart right out of the aisle.

He turned to me with a pissed off look and I just smiled and said, "Next time move your cart a$$hole."
    Awesome story, life affirming. The only way it could be better is if it happened at Christmastime, like Miracle on 34th street.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    i hate those fvckers, worse yet are the tourist who just stop in front of you to take pictures
    Funny... that's my favorite thing to do when I want to annoy the locals.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    inconsiderate aholes that take FOREVER to make a right turn, which forces you to basically stop fully. Hey douchebag....THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE ROAD BEHIND YOU! Just veer to the right a bit beforehand, as to not completely hinder the car behind you.

And someone who is speaking or telling a story and looks at just one person when doing so. Eventhough there are 2 other people in the room.
    Don't know why, just annoys me. Comes across as super rude.

Just to name a couple.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one...

Azzholes who feel the need to pass you just to get one car ahead in heavy traffic.

My older son used to live in Danbury, Connecticut with my ex. Every friggin' weekend, I would drive up on Friday, pick him up and bring him back to Long Island. Then I dropped him back off there Sunday night. I took the LIE, to the Cross Island to the Hutchinson River Parkway to 684 to 84.

One Friday, I got a late jump and I'm driving up the Hutch and we're in bumper to bumper traffic and doing anywhere from 20 to 50 mph or so. If you've ever driven the Hutch, you know just what I mean.

This doosh behind me is constantly trying to get past me. He's driving a car with one of those ridiculously ginormous spoilers. Apparently he is afraid that his little piece of sh!t 4 cylinder might actually lift off the ground without it.

Anyway, the dosh has been trying to pass me ever since Co-Op City and by now, he's annoyed me enough that I was backing off the car in front of me enough for him to think he could get past me on the right and cut in front of me. But each time, I just speed up a little and blocked him. I was actually enjoying messing with him.

As we get further north, past the Mobile station by 287, two lanes for 684 begin on the left side. As soon as they open, I have a clear shot and I pulled into the right lane of the two new lanes and hit the gas.

The doosh pulled behind me and once I realized that he wasn't going to pass me in the other lane for 684, I knew he planned on getting back on the Hutch.

Just ahead on the Hutch, if I wanted to continue on it, was a large gap. One easily big enough to fit two cars. Doosh obviously figured that I was going to swerve into that gap and continue on the Hutch and he would swerve in right behind me.

I zipped up to the gap just before 684 broke off to the left and just a few seconds before he was able to clear the car on the Hutch and pull in, I hit the brakes enough so that he had to hit his too. I kept going on 684.

But with no gap to pull into and no other openings, he literally stop his car in the white striped where 684 and the Hutch split.

I circled the area in the picture below.

That was probably a dozen years ago and I still laugh about it to this day.
    Last edited by crossfire; 07-10-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one...

Azzholes who feel the need to pass you just to get one car ahead in heavy traffic.
    that's typically me, but its not intentional

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLCROFY to the WalMart Unwashed and Spoiler Jerk.

lol, he knows that soap ain't going home with him...too fn funny

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who talk really loud at movie theaters.

Sorry, 32.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who can't park their fvcking cars parallel and equally spaced within the painted parking lines. Seems like people who drive fancy cars are really bad at it.

Just got back to the office, pulled in to a spot between a BMW and a Mercedes. The BMW is facing in, rear wheel on the white line, front wheel about 3 feet away from the line. Mercedes is oppositely skewed, but closer to parallel with the lines, but about 4 inches clear from the white line on my side, and about 36 inches clear of the white line on the other side.

Fvcking morons.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    People who can't park their fvcking cars parallel and equally spaced within the painted parking lines. Seems like people who drive fancy cars are really bad at it.

Just got back to the office, pulled in to a spot between a BMW and a Mercedes. The BMW is facing in, rear wheel on the white line, front wheel about 3 feet away from the line. Mercedes is oppositely skewed, but closer to parallel with the lines, but about 4 inches clear from the white line on my side, and about 36 inches clear of the white line on the other side.

Fvcking morons.
    Keys. They're not just for opening things anymore.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    People who talk really loud at movie theaters.

Sorry, 32.
    I saw Jungle Fever in a theater full of raucous ladies; one of the best times I ever had at the movies.

(unfortunately my then new wife had innoculated me from teh Fever. )

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Keys. They're not just for opening things anymore.
    Civic duty? (pardon the pun)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I saw Jungle Fever in a theater full of raucous ladies; one of the best times I ever had at the movies.

(unfortunately my then new wife had innoculated me from teh Fever. )

You missed the joke WCO.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    You missed the joke WCO.
    dammit

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post

Fvcking morons.
    And the azzhole that parks next to your driver door so friggin close you have to squeeze in

I have an older car so i dont have a problem letting it ding his passenger door!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 32 description of people in supermarkets is a top 5 for me as well.

I'll add in people who don't say thank you in response to my altruism. That includes, but is not limited to:

Holding a door for you
    Letting you ahead in line
    Letting you ahead on the road
    Giving you the turn
    Gesturing a pedestrian to cross