Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: one thing that sets you off is......

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Your have become my new favorite poster.

You clearly haven't been spending enough time here.
    Cro-fire could win Hampurite of the year again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Although I have wanted to do it countless times, this was the only time I actually did it. I think I laughed the whole way home.
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Your have become my new favorite poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    You clearly haven't been spending enough time here.
    Cro-fire could win Hampurite of the year again.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I always thought Mariah Carey had a bit of a tranny look to her. Seems I was correct!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I always thought Mariah Carey had a bit of a tranny look to her. Seems I was correct!
    See, now I thought it might have been a picture of your hemorrhoid.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    People in Supermarkets with no spacial awareness.

-
    Or airports.

Last night I'm in Wisconsin and find out my flight is cancelled and I had to stay overnight. I'm already pissed when I get to the end of one of those people moving walkways. I already have a fifty percent chance of wiping out while stepping off even when no one is standing at the end. A bunch of Japanese guys decide that standing a foot past the end of it is a great place to have a conversation. I yelled excuse me, but they didn't move. It was them or me. I put my large suitcase in from of me and barreled right through them. Didn't even look back at them cuz I was in a bad mood. I heard profuse apologies from them as I walked away.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Guys that still where the pants under their butt. Really nooo one wants to see your under wear or other walking down the street or making FOOD. That is why they call it under friggen wear. If you aren't in prison their is 0 reason for this fashion statement. I seriously can't believe people are still doing this.
    +1 the only thing i think that would be worse are the guys that wear the nut hugging hipster jeans and make those sag as well... wtf??? you want tight ass jeans but you want them to sag too???

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Or airports.

Last night I'm in Wisconsin and find out my flight is cancelled and I had to stay overnight. I'm already pissed when I get to the end of one of those people moving walkways. I already have a fifty percent chance of wiping out while stepping off even when no one is standing at the end. A bunch of Japanese guys decide that standing a foot past the end of it is a great place to have a conversation. I yelled excuse me, but they didn't move. It was them or me. I put my large suitcase in from of me and barreled right through them. Didn't even look back at them cuz I was in a bad mood. I heard profuse apologies from them as I walked away.
    Just another example of the Japanese trying to be black.

Am I doing this right?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish this could be unseen

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    When someone doesn't flush and leaves a nasty "doot" in the sh!tter at work.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or airports.

IMO douchebags of any age, gender, or race who thoughtlessly park themselves in public byways are what elbows were invented for. These days I give it to them, with extreme predjudice. No ****, lately I crank the mother and just BAM. Not if they're elderly of course or burdered (e.g., woman with baby carriage). Actually the worst repeat offenders seem to be males/females in their late teens to late twenties. Possibly my elbow driving hard intro their rib cage will alert them to the problem.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or airports.

LOL

I am pretty sure that was a "Sh*t Bow".

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Employees suck

employees showing up late piss me off.

if we start at 8am, be there at 755 and pretend to give a crap.

dont roll in at 805, have a smoke, distract the other staff, then finally

start working at 820. oh, of course then they are the first ones on smoke

break again at 9. Employees suck

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who don't turn off their phones at the movies. The movie is what, an hour and a half? Two hours? Two and a half hours tops? Are you really THAT important that you can't have your cell phone off, or at least on vibrate (and if it vibrates, GTFO of the theater to check it if you must, NOT in your seat)? Who do these people think they are? The President? Enjoy the $10 movie you just paid for, along with in most cases the $4-5 drink and $4-6 popcorn.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Employers who b*tch if you don't work exactly from 8am to 4:30pm. Sure, I could be an automaton like the rest of the ants in the antfarm...or you could stop being a doosh and realize that I'm a much more productive employee when your not b*tching at me. I'm more productive smoking cigarettes with my first cup of coffee than the nonsmoker who chooses to smoke the bosses a** instead.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    employees showing up late piss me off.

if we start at 8am, be there at 755 and pretend to give a crap.

dont roll in at 805, have a smoke, distract the other staff, then finally

start working at 820. oh, of course then they are the first ones on smoke

break again at 9. Employees suck
    smoke breaks are a joke btw...we have a guy that spends at least an hour to an hour an a half off the desk a day smoking butts

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    smoke breaks are a joke btw...we have a guy that spends at least an hour to an hour an a half off the desk a day smoking butts
    The true workplace pros know that the dump break is the most effective.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The true workplace pros know that the dump break is the most effective.
    Or like the girl I work with who b*tches about people's smoke breaks but spends hours a day watching TMZ.com....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    See, now I thought it might have been a picture of your hemorrhoid.

Ha! I wish. I mean....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god Im a boob man

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    People that attempt to pass in the left lane at/below/barely over the speed limit...

There's a special place in hell for you faggots and I hope it involves continuous high speed crashes since it is obviously your greatest fear...