Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: one thing that sets you off is......

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    People who randomly stop in the middle of busy areas, whether it be in a super market aisle, a crowd of people entering/exiting a stadium/arena, in a bar, etc. Move to the side, GTFO the way.
    agreed. im borderline homicidal

All Pro
    women panties! IMO who wears those things anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    women panties! IMO who wears those things anymore?
    doesnt anger me...... thongs rule

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Btw, one thing I can't stand is inconsistent drivers. If you are driving like a 95-year old, fine I'll go around you. If you cut me off like a maniac, I'll calmly watch as you leave me in the dust.

But don't suddenly turn into Mario Andretti just because I pass you. If you can really drive 80 mph on my tail while steering with your knee, honking with one hand and giving me the finger with the other, surely you could have driven more than 15 mph while I was trying to get around you.

By the same token, don't cut me off like you're auditioning for a stunt driver role in a Steve McQueen film and then suddenly start driving like my great grandmother on a Sunday drive to the Bingo parlor. That drives me crazy.
    Oh god yes. If getting passed hurts your pride you are a god damn loser.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Grossly oveweight people in Rascals. Take a walk, fatty, lose an ounce, it wont kill you.

-10 if they're eating turkey legs.

-1999999 if its at Disney.

-

******* dog walker neighbors...you would think these people would get a life but no, they gotta walk their dogs some of them up to 3 times a day, and love to start up the same stupid never ending conversation, (take your poor dogs to a damn park once in a while, people) then whenever I'm not out there, they're ****ting on my lawn, some of them don't even have leashes so the ******* dog can run around and sh*t in my backyard and I always end up steppin in it. Its gotten to a point that I avoid going out front for fear of having to run into these idiots, I'm gonna go off on somebody...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Turkey burgers.

why?
    You...and sweat pants.

Thats why.

Try some.

Try....... one.

We're beggin.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    My wife, who is vegetarian, does most of the food shopping. In addition to the regular weekly Stop and Shop run sometimes she'll stop off to pick up a few things on the way home from work. Every night for the past week she's come home with a two pound bag of smoked turkey. No explanation. No comment. There is now like fifteen ****ing pounds of smoked turkey in my refrigerator. Every morning this week when I open the fridge door to get cream for my coffee there's another ****ing bag of smoked turkey. I don't know what to do. I'm seriously creeped out. Could this be menopause? Also the cats are wise to all the turkey by now and are hanging around the kitchen like a pair of jackals.
    Maybe she's hoping you'll eat some so the tryptophan will hit you you'll fall asleep and she'll finally get some peace. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You...and sweat pants.

Thats why.

Try some.

Try....... one.

We're beggin.

-

sorry

not mad glad
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

not mad glad

sorry

Grossly oveweight people in Rascals. Take a walk, fatty, lose an ounce, it wont kill you.

-10 if they're eating turkey legs.

-1999999 if its at Disney.

-

Not their fault. I've read somewhere that the sight of the Magic Kingdom (from the entrance gate, not from the parking lot) leads to crippling peristalsis that can only be temporarily cured by leapfrogging all the poor bastids who have been standing in line under the glaring sun for 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Not their fault. I've read somewhere that the sight of the Magic Kingdom (from the entrance gate, not from the parking lot) leads to crippling peristalsis that can only be temporarily cured by leapfrogging all the poor bastids who have been standing in line under the glaring sun for 45 minutes.
    mad fat people eating fat people food.......fat fat fat fat

Liberals... I wish we'd locate another planet and ship them there so they can all live in utopia together...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Liberals... I wish we'd locate another planet and ship them there so they can all live in utopia together...
    mad mad mad

All League
    Not one thing, many things...

People who talk don't close their pie hole while chewing.

People who actually tell you how they are doing in detail when you say "hi, how are you" as you pass one another.

People who start a conversation with "Personally it doesn't bother me but..." and then proceed to talk about something that bothers them.

People who consistently brag about how they got an excellent deal on the best [insert useless item here] you can buy.

Patriot fans that hang around here to rub our faces in their success...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Patriot fans that hang around here to rub our faces in their success...
    Alleged success, no?

Where is the success after spygate?

Big losses in the biggest of games....

Thats where.

-

Agreed, but why are they here?

Alleged success, no?

Where is the success after spygate?

Big losses in the biggest of games....

Thats where.

-