Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: one thing that sets you off is......

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Alleged success, no?

Where is the success after spygate?

Big losses in the biggest of games....

Thats where.

-
    Pssst! shortbus3 just hacked your account.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    street transients.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Married chicks from work you hook up with cuz they say their husband is abusive and sleeps around anyway only she can't leave him cuz again he's abusive plus they have a kid that she had with another guy only he thinks it's his and then eventually you find out most of the story is BS and you feel bad for the guy sort of but by then you're kinda hooked on the sex which is OK, not great, but it has that "doomed love" kind of desperation to it that amps up the heat of the moment then eventually you break it off cuz yeah you're stupid but not THAT stupid and she throws a fit, calls your house a hundred times and you wonder if your tires'll get slashed but they don't and then 20 years later you friend her on Facebook and she's fat.
    LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mopes who brag about their sex lives to other mopes on message boards.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bartenders who serve me a beer in a glass that just came out of the dishwasher. Thanks for the warm beer, d!ckbag.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Play quite a bit of live poker and one thing that sets me off is people who criticise others play then make some knuckleheaded play probably worse than the one that made them angry. Don't mind donks who are donks and admit as such, but these pretend experts are just awful to play with.

Actually, even worse are people who are "expert", have played the game forever, dole out free advice, but all the while their play hasn't improved at any discernable level for years, and is still as bad as when they first started.

Yes, your 3k bet into a 2k pot with a flopped pair of 8s and 3 kicker puts you one level above absolutely clueless.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Bartenders who serve me a beer in a glass that just came out of the dishwasher. Thanks for the warm beer, d!ckbag.
    Actually, one worse than this is getting half way through a beer then realising there's a crusty trace of lipstick around the rim of the glass because it hasn't been washed properly. Thanks for the chance of oral herpes, barkeep.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack Offs who follow to close on the road....really, you are going to get where you are going faster by driving 2 feet off my bumper?

People who jog on the road in the summer rather than on the sidewalk.

Missing three footers consistently and ruining an otherwise good round of golf...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Married chicks from work you hook up with cuz they say their husband is abusive and sleeps around anyway only she can't leave him cuz again he's abusive plus they have a kid that she had with another guy only he thinks it's his and then eventually you find out most of the story is BS and you feel bad for the guy sort of but by then you're kinda hooked on the sex which is OK, not great, but it has that "doomed love" kind of desperation to it that amps up the heat of the moment then eventually you break it off cuz yeah you're stupid but not THAT stupid and she throws a fit, calls your house a hundred times and you wonder if your tires'll get slashed but they don't and then 20 years later you friend her on Facebook and she's fat.
    lol

she will not be ignored

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty much everything sets me off

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Here here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    agreed. most people suck

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    agreed. mods suck
    fixed

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    fixed
    people who mis quote me piss me off as well.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    People in Supermarkets with no spacial awareness.
    This!

I was in Walmart one day... yes Walmart... a store utterly filled with morons.

And not just morons... grossly obese morons.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am in Walmart because my wife made me go (suddenly a whip cracks) because she had bought a bike for my nephew online and I had to pick it up at the store. Not so bad, I should be in and out of there before the zombies get me.

But no, somebody told her that they sell some foaming bath soaps that my 5 year old likes and she wants me to get it "while I'm there".

So I get the bike, throw it in the shopping cart and head over to get the soap. I am about to leave the aisle and realize that a herd of morons has now trapped me in both directions. Funny because I would have thought that the soap aisle would have been the last place I would see most Walmart shoppers.

Anyway, there is a guy in front of me blocking my way and all he has to do is move his cart forward a little so that it isn't right next to the other cart that is right next to his. He glances over at me, sees, that I am waiting and then proceeds to keep looking at the soap.

I wait somewhat patiently.

He keeps looking at the soap the way southtown looks at women. You know... he knows what it is, likes to look at it but knows damn well there is no chance it's actually going home with him.

Yet he still keeps looking at all the soaps and picks one up and puts it down before grabbing yet another one and doing the same.

By now, I have lost my patience and he makes the mistake of looking toward me once again and doesn't move his cart.

I took a couple of steps back and proceeded to run forward and use my shopping cart as a battering ram and literally launched his cart right out of the aisle.

He turned to me with a pissed off look and I just smiled and said, "Next time move your cart a$$hole."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

she will not be ignored

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    DisapprovingRabbits.com???

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    fixed

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    This!

I was in Walmart one day... yes Walmart... a store utterly filled with morons.

And not just morons... grossly obese morons.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am in Walmart because my wife made me go (suddenly a whip cracks) because she had bought a bike for my nephew online and I had to pick it up at the store. Not so bad, I should be in and out of there before the zombies get me.

But no, somebody told her that they sell some foaming bath soaps that my 5 year old likes and she wants me to get it "while I'm there".

So I get the bike, throw it in the shopping cart and head over to get the soap. I am about to leave the aisle and realize that a herd of morons has now trapped me in both directions. Funny because I would have thought that the soap aisle would have been the last place I would see most Walmart shoppers.

Anyway, there is a guy in front of me blocking my way and all he has to do is move his cart forward a little so that it isn't right next to the other cart that is right next to his. He glances over at me, sees, that I am waiting and then proceeds to keep looking at the soap.

I wait somewhat patiently.

He keeps looking at the soap the way southtown looks at women. You know... he knows what it is, likes to look at it but knows damn well there is no chance it's actually going home with him.

Yet he still keeps looking at all the soaps and picks one up and puts it down before grabbing yet another one and doing the same.

By now, I have lost my patience and he makes the mistake of looking toward me once again and doesn't move his cart.

I took a couple of steps back and proceeded to run forward and use my shopping cart as a battering ram and literally launched his cart right out of the aisle.

He turned to me with a pissed off look and I just smiled and said, "Next time move your cart a$$hole
    ."
    You mean we can do that? Man, that would make my day to do that. If they don't move, I usually "squeeze" by and mash the cart handle to jostle their items and move the cart out of my way, then the sarcastic "Oh, so sorry."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    You mean we can do that? Man, that would make my day to do that. If they don't move, I usually "squeeze" by and mash the cart handle to jostle their items and move the cart out of my way, then the sarcastic "Oh, so sorry."
    Although I have wanted to do it countless times, this was the only time I actually did it. I think I laughed the whole way home.