Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one thing that sets you off is......

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing that sets you off is......

..... Men that act like women....... complaining and or gossiping

like a broad................. the office male who acts like he tucks his sack

back......................... wtf .......................to many nutless guys these days....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be good.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread hurts my feelings.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me, you should have seen what Gary looks like when he came in today. The guy looked like he was on the tail end of a 5 day bender! Huh!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    awesome! best response yet...... and possibly ever FF2
    Last edited by Bing in Buffalo; 07-09-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    People in Supermarkets with no spacial awareness. Invariably stop next to another cart, aisle display case, stock person cart... without a thought that someone might be behind them. Then they stare, gape-jawed at cereal. "Oh cereals" they think.... "what a concept"

Meanwhile, if they had pushed their cart up two feet or stopped two feet before, THERE WOULDNT BE ME STANDING BEHIND YOU GOING WTF ARSECLOWNDOOSHBARG.

DIE IN Heck.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 07-09-2012 at 10:36 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys that still where the pants under their butt. Really nooo one wants to see your under wear or other walking down the street or making FOOD. That is why they call it under friggen wear. If you aren't in prison their is 0 reason for this fashion statement. I seriously can't believe people are still doing this.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    My wife, who is vegetarian, does most of the food shopping. In addition to the regular weekly Stop and Shop run sometimes she'll stop off to pick up a few things on the way home from work. Every night for the past week she's come home with a two pound bag of smoked turkey. No explanation. No comment. There is now like fifteen ****ing pounds of smoked turkey in my refrigerator. Every morning this week when I open the fridge door to get cream for my coffee there's another ****ing bag of smoked turkey. I don't know what to do. I'm concerned it may be menopause.
    WITH YOU. can rarely find my stuff in the fridge.......who needs 500 types of fu%kin yogurt?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife, who is vegetarian, does most of the food shopping. In addition to the regular weekly Stop and Shop run sometimes she'll stop off to pick up a few things on the way home from work. Every night for the past week she's come home with a two pound bag of smoked turkey. No explanation. No comment. There is now like fifteen ****ing pounds of smoked turkey in my refrigerator. Every morning this week when I open the fridge door to get cream for my coffee there's another ****ing bag of smoked turkey. I don't know what to do. I'm seriously creeped out. Could this be menopause? Also the cats are wise to all the turkey by now and are hanging around the kitchen like a pair of jackals.
    I have never seen the movie "Signs", but I believe that aliens may be fatally allergic to smoked turkey.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Guys that still where the pants under their butt. Really nooo one wants to see your under wear or other walking down the street or making FOOD. If you aren't in prison their is 0 reason for this fashion statement.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I believe that aliens may be fatally allergic to smoked turkey.
    Its a well known fact.

-

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who randomly stop in the middle of busy areas, whether it be in a super market aisle, a crowd of people entering/exiting a stadium/arena, in a bar, etc. Move to the side, GTFO the way.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife, who is vegetarian, does most of the food shopping. In addition to the regular weekly Stop and Shop run sometimes she'll stop off to pick up a few things on the way home from work. Every night for the past week she's come home with a two pound bag of smoked turkey. No explanation. No comment. There is now like fifteen ****ing pounds of smoked turkey in my refrigerator. Every morning this week when I open the fridge door to get cream for my coffee there's another ****ing bag of smoked turkey. I don't know what to do. I'm seriously creeped out. Could this be menopause? Also the cats are wise to all the turkey by now and are hanging around the kitchen like a pair of jackals.
    Be a man and untuck your nut sack and demand and explanation. Go on and us men proud

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turkey burgers.

why?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Turkey burgers.

why?
    How about when you go to somebody's cookout and they give you a burger and just as you take your first bite the guy gets a big grin and says, "You know, that's turkey burger." The same way like he'd say, "You know, that's dog poo."
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 07-09-2012 at 10:16 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btw, one thing I can't stand is inconsistent drivers. If you are driving like a 95-year old, fine I'll go around you. If you cut me off like a maniac, I'll calmly watch as you leave me in the dust.

But don't suddenly turn into Mario Andretti just because I pass you. If you can really drive 80 mph on my tail while steering with your knee, honking with one hand and giving me the finger with the other, surely you could have driven more than 15 mph while I was trying to get around you.

By the same token, don't cut me off like you're auditioning for a stunt driver role in a Steve McQueen film and then suddenly start driving like my great grandmother on a Sunday drive to the Bingo parlor. That drives me crazy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Btw, one thing I can't stand is inconsistent drivers. If you are driving like a 95-year old, fine I'll go around you. If you cut me off like a maniac, I'll calmly watch as you leave me in the dust.

But don't suddenly turn into Mario Andretti just because I pass you. If you can really drive 80 mph on my tail while steering with your knee, honking with one hand and giving me the finger with the other, surely you could have driven more than 15 mph while I was trying to get around you.

By the same token, don't cut me off like you're auditioning for a stunt driver role in a Steve McQueen film and then suddenly start driving like my great grandmother on a Sunday drive to the Bingo parlor. That drives me crazy.
    well stated...... doesnt make me mad.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about when you go to somebody's cookout and they give you a burger and just as you take your first bite the guy gets a big grin and says, "You know, that's turkey burger." The same way like he'd say, "You know, that's dog poo."
    agreed. makes me mad

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    People in Supermarkets with no spacial awareness. Invariably stop next another cart, aisle display case, stock person cart... without a thought that someone might be behind them. Then they stare, gape-jawed at cereal. "Oh cereals" they think.... "what a concept"

Meanwhile, if they had pushed their cart up two feet or stopped two feet before, THERE WOULDNT BE ME STANDING BEHIND YOU GOING WTF ARSECLOWNDOOSHBARG.

DIE IN Heck.

-
    man this is the bestest response in the world.