Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 244

Thread: Get married again or stay single?

  1. #201
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    He did, but he did not check for a penis.
    regarding your sig, I have that interview with Larry Coryell and SRV. The night SRV died; I kept thinking about that article. So damn sad.

  2. #202
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Told her last night I wasn't even close to ready for a second round. She didnt seem upset at all. In fact a little too much not upset for my liking.
    The old reverse psychology ... Her next move is she's going to make herself less available to you, she'll get busy all of a sudden. She's having so much fun why, she forgot to call. She will start getting more texts than usual and work late.

    Just try to remember when all the above is happening, what is actually happening . Player, don't loose your focus, the next couple of months are crucial in the game. You should be able to get through the upcoming football season without entering free agency again.

  3. #203
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    The old reverse psychology ... Her next move is she's going to make herself less available to you, she'll get busy all of a sudden. She's having so much fun why, she forgot to call. She will start getting more texts than usual and work late.

    Just try to remember when all the above is happening, what is actually happening . Player, don't loose your focus, the next couple of months are crucial in the game. You should be able to get through the upcoming football season without entering free agency again.
    I know I was one ahead of her. She texted me saying omg I forgot I was supposed to go out tonight to celebrate Jens birthday 30 birthday. Can we go to Asbury tomm.

    My reply. Holy **** I feel like an ass im already here left work early told mike id hekp set up for his block party totally forgot about the bonfire. Cool no problem it worked well for both of us lol. Cant wait to see you tomm.

    Who the **** does she think shes dealing with.

  4. #204
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,945
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    regarding your sig, I have that interview with Larry Coryell and SRV. The night SRV died; I kept thinking about that article. So damn sad.
    That's pretty wild, WCO. SRV another one taken to soon.

  5. #205
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,074
    I was listening to my walkman while working at a golf course in Connecticut mowing the 15th fairway when the dj said that there were unconfirmed reports that Eric Clapton's helicopter had gone down.

    I still remember him coming back on with the good news/bad news that Clapton was alive but Stevie Ray was gone.

    Such an incredible talented guy gone way too soon.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

    My reply. Holy **** I feel like an ass im already here left work early told mike id hekp set up for his block party totally forgot about the bonfire. Cool no problem it worked well for both of us lol. Cant wait to see you tomm.

    Who the **** does she think shes dealing with.
    LMAOOO !.

  7. #207
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,398
    Well according to Catholic religion (she is Italian so Im assuming she is catholic) the only reason to get married is for the purpose of having kids and raising them catholic.

    Soooo if kids are out of the questions no then there is your answer.

    Easy out

  8. #208
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Well according to Catholic religion (she is Italian so Im assuming she is catholic) the only reason to get married is for the purpose of having kids and raising them catholic.

    Soooo if kids are out of the questions no then there is your answer.

    Easy out
    Im one hundred percent Italian and catholic too. Makes no difference to me.

    Im not gonna marry her because im still an immature ******* that still cant figure out how to play ****ing house.

    Plus everytime I think I love some girl ,some hottie shows up with a dirty mouth a bad childhood and a chip on her shoulder and im in love all over again.

  9. #209
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn ...
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I know I was one ahead of her. She texted me saying omg I forgot I was supposed to go out tonight to celebrate Jens birthday 30 birthday. Can we go to Asbury tomm.

    My reply. Holy **** I feel like an ass im already here left work early told mike id hekp set up for his block party totally forgot about the bonfire. Cool no problem it worked well for both of us lol. Cant wait to see you tomm.

    Who the **** does she think shes dealing with.
    I sense reality show potential here ... we'll need at least a weekly update with key conflicts ... exciting stuff, keep us in the loop.

  10. #210
    Unless you are a marriage freak just stay dating some females and if you find one you want to stick with don't jump back into marriage even if she hasn't done it yet. There's no turning back away from marriage without losing something. If you work and maintain everything you should see the females intention and etc ... I have 2 condo's and a house. Some of the people I work with do some of the best financial planning for other business people but for themselves the absolute WORST. They marry too abrupt and end up losing more than they intended to.

    One of my buddies lost his townhouse and had to give up 88K to his ex wife and they were only married for 3 years. She didn't raise any babies, she stood home all day, went shopping, worked out with her friends, and didn't even do errands around the house. So should he remarry? NO ... every person is different and every situation is different. I always suggest to people that they should wait until they've accomplished everything they could accomplish with their significant other until contemplating marriage. It by far has to be the LAST STEP. We aren't living in the 1930's here and etc. Not being married at 30 years old isn't the same now as it was back then. One thing we've gotten right these days is that we don't look that unmarried person at 30 years old anymore as a failure. IMO unless you live in a small town in wisconsin or something you won't be judged and you'll be okay. I don't give a ish about being judged anyway but you know what I mean. End of rant

  11. #211
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    I sense reality show potential here ... we'll need at least a weekly update with key conflicts ... exciting stuff, keep us in the loop.
    I have to admit Jen is a whore who I hate. This was a good initial assault on her part.

    She came at me quick but I expected nothing less. Kinda proud.

  12. #212
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    LMAOOO !.
    At me or with me. At me amirite

  13. #213
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I know I was one ahead of her. She texted me saying omg I forgot I was supposed to go out tonight to celebrate Jens birthday 30 birthday. Can we go to Asbury tomm.

    My reply. Holy **** I feel like an ass im already here left work early told mike id hekp set up for his block party totally forgot about the bonfire. Cool no problem it worked well for both of us lol. Cant wait to see you tomm.

    Who the **** does she think shes dealing with.
    Well played, Sir, well played.

    _

  14. #214
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Unless you are a marriage freak just stay dating some females and if you find one you want to stick with don't jump back into marriage even if she hasn't done it yet. There's no turning back away from marriage without losing something. If you work and maintain everything you should see the females intention and etc ... I have 2 condo's and a house. Some of the people I work with do some of the best financial planning for other business people but for themselves the absolute WORST. They marry too abrupt and end up losing more than they intended to.

    One of my buddies lost his townhouse and had to give up 88K to his ex wife and they were only married for 3 years. She didn't raise any babies, she stood home all day, went shopping, worked out with her friends, and didn't even do errands around the house. So should he remarry? NO ... every person is different and every situation is different. I always suggest to people that they should wait until they've accomplished everything they could accomplish with their significant other until contemplating marriage. It by far has to be the LAST STEP. We aren't living in the 1930's here and etc. Not being married at 30 years old isn't the same now as it was back then. One thing we've gotten right these days is that we don't look that unmarried person at 30 years old anymore as a failure. IMO unless you live in a small town in wisconsin or something you won't be judged and you'll be okay. I don't give a ish about being judged anyway but you know what I mean. End of rant
    Dude. My ex is from wisconsion Madison. Everyone here knows how much I hate that ****ing state. Don't bring it up. And 88 grand boo ****ing hoo. I spent that on her ****ing hair and nails in a year. She got everything when I got locked up that heatless heartless wench. ****ing med school you know how much that costs. Dont talk divorce with me buddy.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    At me or with me. At me amirite
    yurite

  16. #216
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    yurite
    Why I dont know who im ****ing with? Thats it isn't it. I woke a sleeping btch didn't I. Not u her.

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Why I dont know who im ****ing with? Thats it isn't it. I woke a sleeping btch didn't I. Not u her.
    Just try not to play too many mind games w/ ea. other it becomes a viscous cycle. I know not me ... I have yet to be b!tchy lol

  18. #218
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I was listening to my walkman while working at a golf course in Connecticut mowing the 15th fairway when the dj said that there were unconfirmed reports that Eric Clapton's helicopter had gone down.

    I still remember him coming back on with the good news/bad news that Clapton was alive but Stevie Ray was gone.

    Such an incredible talented guy gone way too soon.
    I was at the Alpine Valley Show the night before, it was a two night stand for Clapton/Vaughn, and Robert Cray.

    It's one of those midwest amphitheatres that you have to walk 15 minutes through the woods to get to it. Even the night before when we were walking through the woods after the show, you could hardly see anything in front of you due to the fog.

  19. #219
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Just try not to play too many mind games w/ ea. other it becomes a viscous cycle. I know not me ... I have yet to be b!tchy lol
    Sometimes you just gata be a b!tch!

    Just like FF2.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 07-13-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  20. #220
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,480
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I was listening to my walkman while working at a golf course in Connecticut mowing the 15th fairway when the dj said that there were unconfirmed reports that Eric Clapton's helicopter had gone down.

    I still remember him coming back on with the good news/bad news that Clapton was alive but Stevie Ray was gone.

    Such an incredible talented guy gone way too soon.
    Damn I remember that, and feeling terrible for wishing it had been Clapton. I mean really wishing.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us