Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Get married again or stay single?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Unless you are a marriage freak just stay dating some females and if you find one you want to stick with don't jump back into marriage even if she hasn't done it yet. There's no turning back away from marriage without losing something. If you work and maintain everything you should see the females intention and etc ... I have 2 condo's and a house. Some of the people I work with do some of the best financial planning for other business people but for themselves the absolute WORST. They marry too abrupt and end up losing more than they intended to.

One of my buddies lost his townhouse and had to give up 88K to his ex wife and they were only married for 3 years. She didn't raise any babies, she stood home all day, went shopping, worked out with her friends, and didn't even do errands around the house. So should he remarry? NO ... every person is different and every situation is different. I always suggest to people that they should wait until they've accomplished everything they could accomplish with their significant other until contemplating marriage. It by far has to be the LAST STEP. We aren't living in the 1930's here and etc. Not being married at 30 years old isn't the same now as it was back then. One thing we've gotten right these days is that we don't look that unmarried person at 30 years old anymore as a failure. IMO unless you live in a small town in wisconsin or something you won't be judged and you'll be okay. I don't give a ish about being judged anyway but you know what I mean. End of rant
    + a million
    i needed to hear this so bad bro, thank you

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    some hottie shows up with a dirty mouth a bad childhood and a chip on her shoulder and im in love all over again.

Veteran
    I have to admit Jen is a whore who I hate. This was a good initial assault on her part.

She came at me quick but I expected nothing less. Kinda proud.
    It feel like a re-enactment of Seinfeld and George pitching their show to the television executives. I can film the pilot.

She's sounds like a worthy opponent ... let the games begin.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    regarding your sig, I have that interview with Larry Coryell and SRV. The night SRV died; I kept thinking about that article. So damn sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    That's pretty wild, WCO. SRV another one taken to soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I was listening to my walkman while working at a golf course in Connecticut mowing the 15th fairway when the dj said that there were unconfirmed reports that Eric Clapton's helicopter had gone down.

I still remember him coming back on with the good news/bad news that Clapton was alive but Stevie Ray was gone.

Such an incredible talented guy gone way too soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Unless you are a marriage freak just stay dating some females and if you find one you want to stick with don't jump back into marriage even if she hasn't done it yet. There's no turning back away from marriage without losing something. If you work and maintain everything you should see the females intention and etc ... I have 2 condo's and a house. Some of the people I work with do some of the best financial planning for other business people but for themselves the absolute WORST. They marry too abrupt and end up losing more than they intended to.

One of my buddies lost his townhouse and had to give up 88K to his ex wife and they were only married for 3 years. She didn't raise any babies, she stood home all day, went shopping, worked out with her friends, and didn't even do errands around the house. So should he remarry? NO ... every person is different and every situation is different. I always suggest to people that they should wait until they've accomplished everything they could accomplish with their significant other until contemplating marriage. It by far has to be the LAST STEP. We aren't living in the 1930's here and etc. Not being married at 30 years old isn't the same now as it was back then. One thing we've gotten right these days is that we don't look that unmarried person at 30 years old anymore as a failure. IMO unless you live in a small town in wisconsin or something you won't be judged and you'll be okay. I don't give a ish about being judged anyway but you know what I mean. End of rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I was at the Alpine Valley Show the night before, it was a two night stand for Clapton/Vaughn, and Robert Cray.

It's one of those midwest amphitheatres that you have to walk 15 minutes through the woods to get to it. Even the night before when we were walking through the woods after the show, you could hardly see anything in front of you due to the fog.
    Damn I remember that, and feeling terrible for wishing it had been Clapton. I mean really wishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    + a million
    i needed to hear this so bad bro, thank you

LMAO

Bewildered Beast
    Step up, Player.

Bewildered Beast
    or be southside forever

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    That hurts.
    You laughed at my frail doddering. That's cold.

Anyway, Grandma is working on her memoirs, so all the photo albums were scattered around her house this weekend. Some of the wedding shots made me laugh.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 07-17-2012 at 12:22 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    Just try not to play too many mind games w/ ea. other it becomes a viscous cycle. I know not me ... I have yet to be b!tchy lol
    Viscosity is desirable, no?

All Pro
    Update. This thread is dead.

Turns out I'm a child that just follows his Dick around. I also am incapable of loving another human being and I'll die alone. Finally I shouldn't be such a smartass on the phone because in person im the least educated ****ing ******* around.

I was so close to happily ever after.

Turns out I'm a child that just follows his Dick around. I also am incapable of loving another human being and I'll die alone. Finally I shouldn't be such a smartass on the phone because in person im the least educated ****ing ******* around.

So I take it she didn't like that you followed through on her, "lets date other people" comment?

Hall Of Fame

lol wut?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    So I take it she didn't like that you followed through on her, "lets date other people" comment?
    I think her idea of dating was dinner and a movie.

I'll let her cool off. She'll be texting me tonight asking if I want to come over and talk.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lol wut?
    Im updating her texts.

Hall Of Fame
    The nerve of some people.

the subject of this thread is more than likely made up and just another desperate cry for help from Ragoots.

POSSIBLY.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

so you told her you were more of the take out and put in type?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    or be southside forever

WTF - is that you?
    Did the Dali Lama do your wedding vows?

Stick to pineapple shirts.

I think Steve McNair had the same dilemma as Ragu.