Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Get married again or stay single?

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    so you told her you were more of the take out and put in type?
    LOLzer

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Update. This thread is dead.

Turns out I'm a child that just follows his Dick around. I also am incapable of loving another human being and I'll die alone. Finally I shouldn't be such a smartass on the phone because in person im the least educated ****ing ******* around.

I was so close to happily ever after.
    Thanks for the update ... somehow I don't think this thread/storyline is over.

If you guys do break up we will need footage/audio of that Giants fan after four glasses of vino swearing at you, telling you that she knew all along that you never loved her ...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Update. This thread is dead.

Turns out I'm a child that just follows his Dick around. I also am incapable of loving another human being and I'll die alone. Finally I shouldn't be such a smartass on the phone because in person im the least educated ****ing ******* around.

I was so close to happily ever after.
    Wrong, Ragu. The storybook ending just happened for you. Now, go out and live the rest of your life a free man without that chick's misagas.

You already divorced one woman. Don't make the same mistake twice. Sure, date; even live with someone if you please. But stay away from marriage. It's not for you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Wrong, Ragu. The storybook ending just happened for you. Now, go out and live the rest of your life a free man without that chick's misagas.

You already divorced one woman. Don't make the same mistake twice. Sure, date; even live with someone if you please. But stay away from marriage. It's not for you.
    Borgoguy may be right ... however people who make that mistake once very ofter make it twice ... and some keep doing it . . .