Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Get married again or stay single?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Get married again or stay single?

She's hotter then the ex. Italian divorced once too. Probably cant hold on to her much longer without a ring shes 31. No kids bonus. Works fulltime jackpot. Fantastic ass.
    Very funny when shes in a good mood.

Yells alot has a temper like me. Drinks alot of wine, I cant . Wants to live in Bradley beach near my sisters how I met her. Not a big fan of oral. Watches twilight and true blood I hate that ****ing ****. Giants fan. She's tan but I swear I can spot those vericose veins in the upper back thigh Area. That will just get worse amirite.

Deciding this week. Sister is busting balls since the fourth she loves her. Im not posting pictures.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    She's hotter then the ex. Italian divorced once too. Probably cant hold on to her much longer without a ring shes 31. No kids bonus. Works fulltime jackpot. Fantastic ass.

Yells alot has a temper like me. Drinks alot of wine, I cant . Wants to live in Bradley beach near my sisters how I met her. Not a big fan of oral. Watches twilight and true blood I hate that ****ing ****. Giants fan. She's tan but I swear I can spot those vericose veins in the upper back thigh Area. That will just get worse amirite.

Deciding this week. Sister is busting balls since the fourth she loves her. Im not posting pictures.
    Everything says "yes" or "almost" or "deal with it" other than the temper/yelling alot.

That's the stopper for me, has been since I started dating again.

I don't ever want to fight with a woman, didn't much with my wife and I sure as hell ain't starting now.

The oral thing kind of sucks too.

Or doesn't.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4511858] She's hotter then the ex. (that's good) Italian divorced once too. (that's good) Probably cant hold on to her much longer without a ring shes 31. No kids bonus. Works fulltime jackpot. Fantastic ass. (that's very good)

Yells alot has a temper like me. Drinks alot of wine, I cant (I sense trouble) Wants to live in Bradley beach near my sisters how I met her. Not a big fan of oral.(warning, warning, danger Will Robinson) Watches twilight and true blood I hate that ****ing ****. Giants fan (wtf) She's tan but I swear I can spot those vericose veins in the upper back thigh Area (not good at all, check that ass in Feb.)That will just get worse amirite.

Deciding this week. Sister is busting balls since the fourth she loves her. Im not posting pictures.(you suck)

[/QUOTE]

see above
    Last edited by jetswin; 07-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Stay. The. F*ck. Away.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF?? She's not a dude in a jail cell; buy her a ring, you ninny.

Oy

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Don't EVER get married again. Once is plenty to learn your lesson.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's hotter then the ex.

Im not posting pictures.
    I think you should post pictures of the ex, and if you says she's hotter than her, that may sway the argument.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I think you should post pictures of the ex, and if you says she's hotter than her, that may sway the argument.

_
    No I caught alot of **** from the ex when I posted pictures not doing it again plus her brother is a poster here. I dont know who he is and he doesn't know me. Oh u mean the ex yeah I can do that maybe I deleted alot of them.

Jetswin lol

Braumeister im Italian so that part I can deal with.

Loser wco I know this
    Last edited by thebigragu; 07-10-2012 at 12:55 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the reason for her divorce?

Also does she throw out that 'my clock it ticking' schtick?

edit: If she looks like Maria Tomei though say yes

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braumeister im Italian so that part I can deal with.
    That's why you should know better. Italian women are a pain in the a$$ to deal with.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And who's saying you can't hold her much longer w/o a ring? Your sister? Go tell your sister to marry her, then.

I'd keep tappin that ass 'till she says GFY; screw what anyone else wants you to do.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What's the reason for her divorce?

Also does she throw out that 'my clock it ticking' schtick?

edit: If she looks like Maria Tomei though say yes
    Husband cheated on her. Big alarm right. She's more cute then hot can be hot when we go out though. Twice ive seen her all done up looks like a diff person. But looks good without all the makeup I think.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...tough call...like deciding whether to get married again or stay single...good luck...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    And who's saying you can't hold her much longer w/o a ring? Your sister? Go tell your sister to marry her, then.

I'd keep tappin that ass 'till she says GFY; screw what anyone else wants you to do.
    Yeah both sisters. I hate their involvement here. I would have offed both of them years ago if not for the blood relation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just picture her in ten years, if you still want that, then do it. And imagine kids, cause she'll start asking for those..

If there's even some doubt, probably bail. Nothing wrong with just saying you're not the one. Though I imagine there will be a lot of yelling. Maybe throwing of things.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming you have nos assets she could glum on to in a divorce and that you are sterile, why not, the cost of divorce isn't that expensive is it (minus the alimony and such), hell you might even get alimony from her in a divorce.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    That's why you should know better. Italian women are a pain in the a$$ to deal with.
    My wife is Greek; she thinks she's a gangster. To be safe, I just replaced all our knives with those safety scissors kids use in pre-school.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    ...tough call...like deciding whether to get married again or stay single...good luck...
    lol, you can't get this type of insight just anywhere

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My advice to you is to tell her you think you might be able to get sucked into another marriage. Then just look at her.

Solves two problems at once.