Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 244

Thread: Get married again or stay single?

  1. #41
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Was this a 32-esque attempt at ® ?
    I still can't make one of those things and I have been given instructions by the locals on how-to

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I still can't make one of those things and I have been given instructions by the locals on how-to
    This.

    But I don't have a Mac, maybe that's the problem.

    _

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I still can't make one of those things and I have been given instructions by the locals on how-to
    Start » Programs » Accessories » System Tools » Character Map.

    Then just make it a shortcut on your desktop so you don't have to remember that. It has all your special characters. Unfortunately no wangs.

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    In all seriousness, she is from the Bradley Beach area, isn't that one of the drinking capitals of the east coast? The only person I ever knew from there loved getting hammered, and you are on the wagon I thought...this does not seem as if it should be a long term solution to your continued good health.
    Everyone drinks. I was an alcoholic they arent its my problem not thiers I'm sober because I want to be, I could never handle drinking OBVIOUSLY. I still own a bar doesnt bother me.

    And whats this ........ Stuff

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,222
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    ...and they say romance is dead

    Nothing says romance like getting your beans snaked!


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This answers both im sure. Not afraid of a backdoor guest from time to time.

    Didnt want to put that out there felt disrespectful but it had to be done.

    Oh, you gotta lock that up Ragu (pardon the word chpice).

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    This was an incomprehensible edit.

    Whut?

    _
    I dated her a year but for seven of those months not exclusively. Can you comprehend that ¿

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Nothing says romance like getting your beans snaked!





    Oh, you gotta lock that up Ragu (pardon the word chpice).
    Lol thats how I should announce it. Lockdown!

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,222
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I dated her a year but for seven of those months not exclusively. Can you comprehend that ¿

    I was told there would be no math.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I dated her a year but for seven of those months not exclusively. Can you comprehend that ¿
    Yeah, that part wasn't clear.

    Were the other chicks into oral?

    _

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,824
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    She's hotter then the ex. Italian divorced once too. Probably cant hold on to her much longer without a ring shes 31. No kids bonus. Works fulltime jackpot. Fantastic ass.
    Very funny when shes in a good mood.

    Yells alot has a temper like me. Drinks alot of wine, I cant . Wants to live in Bradley beach near my sisters how I met her. Not a big fan of oral. Watches twilight and true blood I hate that ****ing ****. Giants fan. She's tan but I swear I can spot those vericose veins in the upper back thigh Area. That will just get worse amirite.

    Deciding this week. Sister is busting balls since the fourth she loves her. Im not posting pictures.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Lol thats how I should announce it. Lockdown!
    ...listen, she sounds like a lovely girl...and ur a rock of stability...i'm sure you'll both be very happy...

  12. #52
    You should stay dating...

    She hasn't broached the subject, your sister did...

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, that part wasn't clear.

    Were the other chicks into oral?

    _
    They did it but were not into it. I've never had much luck in that area minus a stripper girlfrienf in my twenties. This one however does the other thing I mentioned which in honesty is the ****ing deciding factor I think. You don't cross that too often props to her ex. Like my ex wifes husband should be high fiving me all day long.

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    ...listen, she sounds like a lovely girl...and ur a rock of stability...i'm sure you'll both be very happy...
    Putting that on the invitations possibly.

  15. #55
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    They did it but were not into it.
    that's about the most you can hope for with a woman.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    She's hotter then the ex. Italian divorced once too. Probably cant hold on to her much longer without a ring shes 31. No kids bonus. Works fulltime jackpot. Fantastic ass.
    Very funny when shes in a good mood.

    Yells alot has a temper like me. Drinks alot of wine, I cant . Wants to live in Bradley beach near my sisters how I met her. Not a big fan of oral. Watches twilight and true blood I hate that ****ing ****. Giants fan. She's tan but I swear I can spot those vericose veins in the upper back thigh Area. That will just get worse amirite.

    Deciding this week. Sister is busting balls since the fourth she loves her. Im not posting pictures.
    Are you out of your ****ing mind?

  17. #57
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Was this a 32-esque attempt at ® ?
    HOW DID YOU DO THAT?


    dammit

  18. #58
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Start » Programs » Accessories » System Tools » Character Map.

    Then just make it a shortcut on your desktop so you don't have to remember that. It has all your special characters. Unfortunately no wangs.
    Oh.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Are you out of your ****ing mind?
    I was trying to be kind

    I'm not getting married again, met a great woman, cute, hot, lots of fun, common interests, no fights ever, but there is just no need.

    _

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Putting that on the invitations possibly.
    ...watch out for the toxic adhesive...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us