Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints and Patriots organize a joint practice (no mention of BB being a scumbag)

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    How many Super Bowl titles do the Saints and Pats have over the last 10 years?

How many Super Bowl titles do the Jets have in the last 43 years?

The correct answer is friggn' ZERO.
    Ouch. That one might leave a mark. Big fan of friggn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ouch. That one might leave a mark. Big fan of friggn
    Yea, that was a solid post with facts.

ragu, where the hell have you been?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Good baptism of fire for a shaky and retooled Patriot Defense.

3 practices against real opponents and 4 preseason games is very good experience for everyone involved.
    It could go both ways. The Saints could expose the Patriots defense as the laughing stock they've been, and could actually hurt the spirits and/or confidence of NE's defense moving forward. 3 practices may be against real opponents, but those 3 opponents won't be using real offenses ala leaving it all on the football field. Good idea, I'm all for it, but at the end of the day it's still just a practice.

Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    It could go both ways. The Saints could expose the Patriots defense as the laughing stock they've been, and could actually hurt the spirits and/or confidence of NE's defense moving forward. 3 practices may be against real opponents, but those 3 opponents won't be using real offenses ala leaving it all on the football field. Good idea, I'm all for it, but at the end of the day it's still just a practice.
    I thought I made this clear, world-class NFL offenses will be at work...go take your top 5 defense and figure out how to win 9 games. Projected division winners are going to be busy learning from each other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I thought I made this clear, world-class NFL offenses will be at work...go take your top 5 defense and figure out how to win 9 games. Projected division winners are going to be busy learning from each other.
    Without Vilma along with their offensive coordinator who happens to be head coach, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Saints miss the playoffs. Falcons, Bucs and Panthers should all be much improved. I do have the Saints making the playoffs, but wouldn't be a shocker if they fail to make it.

I agree with learning from each other. NE can teach N.O how to cheat with camera men and in return, New Orleans can teach NE how to bounty hunt (Vince Wilfork loves going below the knees).

Banned
    Without Vilma along with their offensive coordinator who happens to be head coach, I wouldn't be shocked to see the Saints miss the playoffs. Falcons, Bucs and Panthers should all be much improved. I do have the Saints making the playoffs, but wouldn't be a shocker if they fail to make it.

I agree with learning from each other. NE can teach N.O how to cheat with camera men and in return, New Orleans can teach NE how to bounty hunt (Vince Wilfork loves going below the knees).
    Psst, 43 years and still counting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yea, that was a solid post with facts.

ragu, where the hell have you been?
    Two vacations back to back and the hampur. I hate this place in the off season
    Sesson aint much better lota angry noobs

You get so cute when you realize you have no leg to stand on. Seriously, leave this thread and go and gush about the Jets defense. You have no place in an offense-oriented thread. You don't belong.

Rookie
    The Jets sideline trippers practiced with the Rockettes

Banned
    Two vacations back to back and the hampur. I hate this place in the off season
    Sesson aint much better lota angry noobs
    Hampur?

Fags like FF2 hang out there.

Welcome back.

Banned
    Psst, 43 years and still counting.
    How long have you been a Patriots fan? It seems as if you've forgotten the fact, that it took your little New England Patriots 41 years and a camera man before they won their first *championship*

Jets Insider VIP
    How long have you been a Patriots fan? It seems as if you've forgotten the fact, that it took your little New England Patriots 41 years and a camera man before they won their first *championship*
    Every year this question gets asked hes been a patriots fan for a loooooooooooong time.

Metal bleachers long.

I'm a Red Sox fan as well as a Pats fan, so I understand the empty feeling one has when you go an entire a lifetime never once seeing your team compete for a championship, much less win one. Thankfully, I've now witnessed 2 World Series wins. Oh, and six Super Bowl appearances. Six. SIX. With 3 wins and I've seen the trophies. No asterix on them at all. Very shiny if fact.

Banned
    How long have you been a Patriots fan?
    I was a Steelers fan in the 70's.

I was a 49ers fan in the 80's.

I was a Cowboys fan in the 90's

I was a Pats fan in the 00's.

I love a winning team.

How have you done with that?

Seriously, go to bed or drink a beer. The more you type right now, the more you are embarrassing yourself. Take a break.

Banned
    Every year this question gets asked hes been a patriots fan for a loooooooooooong time.

Metal bleachers long.
    Seriously?

You just blew my cover.

And yes, there is nothing colder than metal bleachers.

He's been making it not only known, but also understood, that he's been a Jets fan all his life.

Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 07-10-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Seriously, go to bed or drink a beer. The more you type right now, the more you are embarrassing yourself. Take a break.
    I don't think he's old enough to drink

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I don't think he's old enough to drink
    He's either shaking with anger uncontrollably or going to pass out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

I feel bad for the real Jets fans.

DWC is nothing but a fraud.