Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 360

Thread: Mark Sanchez made a lot of improvements during his 3rd season last year.

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    So if Manning had said he was interested in coming to the Jets it would have been "real interest", since Manning blew off the Jets it was just "interest".

    OK got it. That makes so much more sense.
    Whether Manning really said yes or no he would be interested in the Jets, I don't think the Jets had real interest.

    And we don't know what Manning thought of the Jets other than the ramblings of the media, which is hardly anything to give credence to.

  2. #302
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    That's Jordy's schtick, not mine, notice how quickly the asshat quickly jumped on it.
    Because I know you're wrong.

    But I'm not going to waste my time arguing with the angry elf.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPad7...525CCBCE6E9326

  3. #303
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Restructure takes existing contract makes slight modifications, no new money or years are introduced.

    New contract extension, new money, new years, took several weeks to complete, and it was done two days into the start of FA.

    What is so hard to understand?
    Your arguing over semantics. Not sure why your are struggling with this.

  4. #304
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Whether Manning really said yes or no he would be interested in the Jets, I don't think the Jets had real interest.

    And we don't know what Manning thought of the Jets other than the ramblings of the media, which is hardly anything to give credence to.
    WOW. This is like talking to a 4 year old. Have a good day Ray. LOL.

  5. #305
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,405
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Your arguing over semantics. Not sure why your are struggling with this.
    Exactly.

    Same difference. Only Ray Ray would try to argue a difference.



    New York Jets Sign QB Mark Sanchez to 3-Year Extension, Freeing Up Cap Space with Restructure

    Reports are indicating that the deal restructure his 2012 base salary to $11.75 million, $3.25 million of which is guaranteed. It gives the Jets $6.4 million in extra cap space in 2012.


    To do an extension on an existing deal, you have to restructure the existing deal.


  6. #306
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,405
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    WOW. This is like talking to a 4 year old. Have a good day Ray. LOL.
    LOL.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Because I know you're wrong.

    But I'm not going to waste my time arguing with the angry elf.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPad7...525CCBCE6E9326
    What am I wrong about?

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    WOW. This is like talking to a 4 year old. Have a good day Ray. LOL.
    So because I don't agree with you, you can't prove how my view on it is wrong, I'm a 4 year old?

    Got it!

  9. #309
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So because I don't agree with you, you can't prove how my view on it is wrong, I'm a 4 year old?

    Got it!
    Ummm Ray, you are arguing over "real interest" vs. "just interest" with regards to the Jets and Manning, as well as arguing over whether Sanchez restructured his deal or re-negotiated a whole new deal.

    So yea, it is kind of like talking to a 4 year old. I know you cant see it, but you do look a little foolish.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Ummm Ray, you are arguing over "real interest" vs. "just interest" with regards to the Jets and Manning, as well as arguing over whether Sanchez restructured his deal or re-negotiated a whole new deal.

    So yea, it is kind of like talking to a 4 year old. I know you cant see it, but you do look a little foolish.
    You asked me what was the difference I gave you an answer and you didn't like it so now I'm at four-year-old, how does that make any sense?

  11. #311
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You asked me what was the difference I gave you an answer and you didn't like it so now I'm at four-year-old, how does that make any sense?
    If you cant see it then I can not help you.

    Sorry. I would love to continue this "debate" with you, but I have take my son to his golf lesson right now. Enjoy your night Ray.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    If you cant see it then I can not help you.

    Sorry. I would love to continue this "debate" with you, but I have take my son to his golf lesson right now. Enjoy your night Ray.
    Rah Rah says: "But the sun is still shining you ****ing moron clown. How am I supposed to enjoy my night when it is clearly still daytime you **** for brains loser"




  13. #313
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Whether Manning really said yes or no he would be interested in the Jets, I don't think the Jets had real interest.

    And we don't know what Manning thought of the Jets other than the ramblings of the media, which is hardly anything to give credence to.
    There's no way that you can possibly be this dense.

    It seems that everyone outside of this fanbase realizes that Sanchez is on his last leg in New York after last seasons debacle.

    And then Peyton Manning, arguably the greatest QB of this generation becomes available...and you're telling me that the Jets had no real interest? The Jets, a team that has embraced media attention and craved the headlines for the past 3-4 years, had no genuine interest in a QB with the skill and reputation of Peyton Manning?

    Yeah, okay.

  14. #314
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Whether Manning really said yes or no he would be interested in the Jets, I don't think the Jets had real interest.

    And we don't know what Manning thought of the Jets other than the ramblings of the media, which is hardly anything to give credence to.
    Nobody outside of a few people really KNOW for sure, but you'd have to be crazy to think the Jets didn't have "real interest" in Manning.

    The way this played out leaves little to figure out IMO.

    The Jets publicly expressed interest in Manning (which I doubt was just for show) and the interest wasn't mutual. The Jets then gave Sanchez an extension... AFTER Manning shot them down.

    It's fairly clear to see (for most people) what happened there.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    There is NO WAY the Jets would have kept Mark and Manning together. Please, use just a little common sense. You would have more than 35 million tied up in two QBS....LOL. Before the restructuring Mark could have been cut with no cap implications, more likely he would have restructured at a much lower salary and traded.
    If the Jets had signed Peyton Manning, they would have given Mark Sanchez the ultimatum. Just like Tanny did with Chad Pennington, he would told Mark Sanchez take a paycut to backup money or get cut, pure and simple.

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Exactly.

    Same difference. Only Ray Ray would try to argue a difference.



    New York Jets Sign QB Mark Sanchez to 3-Year Extension, Freeing Up Cap Space with Restructure

    Reports are indicating that the deal restructure his 2012 base salary to $11.75 million, $3.25 million of which is guaranteed. It gives the Jets $6.4 million in extra cap space in 2012.


    To do an extension on an existing deal, you have to restructure the existing deal.
    Only a complete dickhead whose mantra on this site is to argue with anybody he doesn't like, would stoop to the level where you jump into a middle of a debate, between two posters, where the exchanges were performed without conflict, for the sole purpose of trolling.

    Once again, YOU, a complete jackass, derails another thread with the same bull**** you pull in every other thread, you turn it into a **** show.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-17-2012 at 10:15 PM.

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    If you cant see it then I can not help you.

    Sorry. I would love to continue this "debate" with you, but I have take my son to his golf lesson right now. Enjoy your night Ray.
    I did enjoy my night.

    Right, I still don't see how I'm a four year old because I don't see "it" the same way you do...

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    There's no way that you can possibly be this dense.

    It seems that everyone outside of this fanbase realizes that Sanchez is on his last leg in New York after last seasons debacle.

    And then Peyton Manning, arguably the greatest QB of this generation becomes available...and you're telling me that the Jets had no real interest? The Jets, a team that has embraced media attention and craved the headlines for the past 3-4 years, had no genuine interest in a QB with the skill and reputation of Peyton Manning?

    Yeah, okay.
    You can't be this dense to think Sanchez the only reason for whatever took place last year that caused the 3 game season ending losing streak.

    We all know your disdain for Sanchez, so pretty much everything say on the topic should be taken with a grain of salt, you're a Sanchez hater, and the majority of your viewpoints on the player are clouded.

    How any of that has anything to do with my opinion that the Jets weren't so ready to scrap the Sanchez era as you and others have claimed.

    The Peyton Manning that became available was a player at the tail end of his career who many had speculated at one point whether he would ever play again due to his neck injury, so let's not taint the facts to suit your agenda.

    Right, there is NO evidence to suggest how real the Jets interest is, just talk, and complete speculation by the media, that fans have been interpreting for months.

    There is no way the Jets lock up Sanchez on a new contract extension 2 days after FA started if they had real interest in Manning, and so far, nobody has provided any evidence to the contrary.

    We all remember the press conference that was scheduled by the team's front office, half the people on this board wondered, "is it about Manning?"

    Most of this board was shocked about the announcement of Sanchez' new deal.

    Sanchez on his last leg? Really? A 3 year QB, 25 years old, 4 playoff games under his belt? Two AFCCG's? Who is the one who is dense?

  19. #319
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You can't be this dense to think Sanchez the only reason for whatever took place last year that caused the 3 game season ending losing streak.

    We all know your disdain for Sanchez, so pretty much everything say on the topic should be taken with a grain of salt, you're a Sanchez hater, and the majority of your viewpoints on the player are clouded.

    How any of that has anything to do with my opinion that the Jets weren't so ready to scrap the Sanchez era as you and others have claimed.

    The Peyton Manning that became available was a player at the tail end of his career who many had speculated at one point whether he would ever play again due to his neck injury, so let's not taint the facts to suit your agenda.

    Right, there is NO evidence to suggest how real the Jets interest is, just talk, and complete speculation by the media, that fans have been interpreting for months.

    There is no way the Jets lock up Sanchez on a new contract extension 2 days after FA started if they had real interest in Manning, and so far, nobody has provided any evidence to the contrary.

    We all remember the press conference that was scheduled by the team's front office, half the people on this board wondered, "is it about Manning?"

    Most of this board was shocked about the announcement of Sanchez' new deal.

    Sanchez on his last leg? Really? A 3 year QB, 25 years old, 4 playoff games under his belt? Two AFCCG's? Who is the one who is dense?
    I never said that Sanchez was the only reason we had a disappointing year. But he definitely played a big part in it. If you wanna pin all of the blame on the receivers, the OL and Schotty...then go right ahead.

    I've said over and over again that Sanchez can improve and I hope that he does. But according to you, sg3 and DWC...if you don't already view Sanchez as a franchise player and this teams QB for the next 10 years, you're a "hater" or a "Same old Jets fan".

    It's ridiculous.

    How anyone can be totally sold on a QB that turns the ball over and makes careless decisions at the rate Sanchez does is beyond me.

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I never said that Sanchez was the only reason we had a disappointing year. But he definitely played a big part in it. If you wanna pin all of the blame on the receivers, the OL and Schotty...then go right ahead.

    I've said over and over again that Sanchez can improve and I hope that he does. But according to you, sg3 and DWC...if you don't already view Sanchez as a franchise player and this teams QB for the next 10 years, you're a "hater" or a "Same old Jets fan".

    It's ridiculous.

    How anyone can be totally sold on a QB that turns the ball over and makes careless decisions at the rate Sanchez does is beyond me.
    I never said Sanchez shouldn't shoulder some of the blame. You were the one who said Sanchez should be on his last leg because of "last season's debacle." That is nonsense!

    And don't lump me in with anybody else, I'm not being unrealistic with anything I've said about Sanchez in this thread. If you go back and read my posts, I completely agree he is a player that needs to make the jump and be more consistent, he has all the tools and ability, but he hasn't been consistent enough. This is a big year from him, I agree.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us