Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Mark Sanchez made a lot of improvements during his 3rd season last year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I'm not wrong. I didn't say the Jets "simply extended Sanchez." You don't even know what you are even ****ing responding to, if you weren't so damn obsessed, maybe you'd comprehend what I post.

Sec103 said "how long does a restructure take?"

It was NOT a simple restructure, new years were added, new money was added. THAT is an extension on his original rookie deal, the extension included moving money from this year into future years.

You're full of ****, you have something to say in every thread I post, with the same line of bull****. I'm not the only one who sees this.
    Ray Ray, just ignore this guy already. That's what I've begun to do myself, and it's a much better experience talking football with fans who actually wanna talk sports, especially when in comparison to talking sports with someone who calls out your each and every thought/post (just for the sake of calling you out). Ray, you don't even have to put this man 'on ignore', just take his argumentative post's with a grain of salt. Acknowledge and ignore, while laughing at the fact that he's becoming (even more) frustrated that you're not showing/paying him any attention. Once an antagonizer, can no longer antagonize; he then becomes antagonized. We all know he's not here to talk football to begin with, so, why allow him to ruin your football season and/or ruin your enjoyment/time as a poster? It took me a good 3-4 weeks before I caught on, but after I watched the ways he followed me over to the off-topic forum as well as the Knicks forums, just to "correct me"... I finally caught on. To make a long story short, you're an outstanding poster Ray, you actually talk about the Jets as well as the game of football in general, you can tell you're a good dude as a whole so the best advice I can give you? Trust me, I've learned from previous mistakes... Don't allow a bunch of pricks to get you banned and/or ruin your JetsInsider experience. Take his argumentative post's with a grain of salt, acknowledge and ignore, and laugh at the fact that he's no longer able to antagonize (you). Chances are? He'll have something negative to say about this post I've just created, but you know what? I'll acknowledge and ignore while laughing at the fact that he took the time to "quote this post"; as he's done with just about each and every one of my post's since I've been here. Have a good day Ray, and focus on being a strong poster instead of going back and forth with someone who's been nothing more than an argumentative antagonizer. Grain of salt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ray and DWC..... I've got a nice list of SOJFS on my ignore list -- I call it the Rextilleon division

from DBAKE to Toooon --- in other words, the worst

I can PM it to you

but Jordy isn't one of them. He is a passionate loyal Jet fan too just like you two. I find his "self appointed board monitor and corrector" role humorous actually and not really all that bad

He's harmless IMO

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Ray Ray, just ignore this guy already. That's what I've begun to do myself, and it's a much better experience talking football with fans who actually wanna talk sports, especially when in comparison to talking sports with someone who calls out your each and every thought/post (just for the sake of calling you out). Ray, you don't even have to put this man 'on ignore', just take his argumentative post's with a grain of salt. Acknowledge and ignore, while laughing at the fact that he's becoming (even more) frustrated that you're not showing/paying him any attention. Once an antagonizer, can no longer antagonize; he then becomes antagonized. We all know he's not here to talk football to begin with, so, why allow him to ruin your football season and/or ruin your enjoyment/time as a poster? It took me a good 3-4 weeks before I caught on, but after I watched the ways he followed me over to the off-topic forum as well as the Knicks forums, just to "correct me"... I finally caught on. To make a long story short, you're an outstanding poster Ray, you actually talk about the Jets as well as the game of football in general, you can tell you're a good dude as a whole so the best advice I can give you? Trust me, I've learned from previous mistakes... Don't allow a bunch of pricks to get you banned and/or ruin your JetsInsider experience. Take his argumentative post's with a grain of salt, acknowledge and ignore, and laugh at the fact that he's no longer able to antagonize (you). Chances are? He'll have something negative to say about this post I've just created, but you know what? I'll acknowledge and ignore while laughing at the fact that he took the time to "quote this post"; as he's done with just about each and every one of my post's since I've been here. Have a good day Ray, and focus on being a strong poster instead of going back and forth with someone who's been nothing more than an argumentative antagonizer. Grain of salt.
    Are you familiar with the word "repetitive?" How many times can one person say the same thing and make it into an essay?

By the way, there's a lot to correct in your posts. Don't kid yourself.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Are you familiar with the word "repetitive?" How many times can one person say the same thing and make it into an essay?

By the way, there's a lot to correct in your posts. Don't kid yourself.
    Stop it, DWC is the X-factor of posters here in 2012.

His points are explosive.

Long story short, this kid is young and has got some serious potential.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm not wrong. I didn't say the Jets "simply extended Sanchez." You don't even know what you are even ****ing responding to, if you weren't so damn obsessed, maybe you'd comprehend what I post.

It was NOT a simple restructure, new years were added, new money was added. THAT is an extension on his original rookie deal, the extension included moving money from this year into future years.

You're full of ****, you have something to say in every thread I post, with the same line of bull****. I'm not the only one who sees this.
    Sec101 said it best.

Talking to you is like talking to a 4 year old.
    Last edited by Jordy; 07-18-2012 at 06:08 PM.

probably already said in the 350 some odd posts, but Sanchez accounted for 32 TDs last season. Yes, he had 26 TOs and made some bad decisions. But if you account for 32 TDs at the NFL level, you can play. A lot of QBs in the league won't come near that number. And he did it in Schotty's O. Just cut the TOs down ... that comes with experience.

Hall Of Fame

Ray, your missing the point. Call the restructuring what you want, bottom line is that it didnt take weeks to negotiate the deal, it took hours. Once Manning turned the Jets down, they re-did Sanchez"s deal. Moving a couple million dollars around and guaranteeing an additional year does not take weeks to do, especially when the player has little leverage. I know you cant see this but it really is not a major deal.

All Pro
    It's pretty obvious. They owed Sanchez a lot of non guaranteed money this year( I thought it was mostly guaranteed. I was on hiatus.), and they restructured immediately after learning Manning was not entertaining coming here. Looks like they were willing to trade Sanchez for a few years of Manning, but that does not mean they don't have hopes for Sanchez. Just that winning it all right now is more important. Got to love our front office/Rex for wanting to win at all costs (except for cheating). Anyone that thinks they'll be fired any time soon is crazy. Woody will do anything they ask him too.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Ray, your missing the point. Call the restructuring what you want, bottom line is that it didnt take weeks to negotiate the deal, it took hours. Once Manning turned the Jets down, they re-did Sanchez"s deal. Moving a couple million dollars around and guaranteeing an additional year does not take weeks to do, especially when the player has little leverage. I know you cant see this but it really is not a major deal.
    Really?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...peyton-manning

A breakdown of the contract:

• His 2012 compensation will remain the same as the previous contract ($11.75 million), except now it's fully guaranteed and will be divided as follows: $8 million signing bonus; $3.25 million base; $500,000 workout bonus.

• His 2013 compensation went from a non-guaranteed $6 million to a guaranteed $8.25 million, bringing the total guarantee in the new contract to $20.5 million.

• The money in 2014-2016 is not guaranteed. That includes $11.5 million in '14 ($2 million roster bonus, $9 million base, $500,000 workout), $14 million in '15 ($1 million roster bonus, $12.5 million base, $500,000 workout) and $12.25 million in '16 ($1 million roster bonus, $10.75 million base, $500,000 workout). There's also $10 million in potential escalators

Tannenbaum said they decided after the season to extend Sanchez's contract, which had two years remaining but no guaranteed money. At the same time, Tannenbaum never shut the door on Manning, fueling the speculation the Jets were mulling a quarterback change.

Perhaps it was posturing to create leverage in the negotiations, but the Manning flirtation also threatened to weaken Sanchez's stature in the locker room. There was concern within the organization about how Sanchez would handle it, sources told ESPNNewYork.com.
    A contract extension with that level of detail doesn't get done in a couple of hours, you have got to be kidding me...

That last quote proves the team began working on the deal right after the season ended, and even provides proof of my own claim that the Jets were never really serious about going after Manning.

Not bad for a 4 year old, eh?
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-18-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    probably already said in the 350 some odd posts, but Sanchez accounted for 32 TDs last season. Yes, he had 26 TOs and made some bad decisions. But if you account for 32 TDs at the NFL level, you can play. A lot of QBs in the league won't come near that number. And he did it in Schotty's O. Just cut the TOs down ... that comes with experience.
    Bingo!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Stop it, DWC is the X-factor of posters here in 2012.

His points are explosive.

Long story short, this kid is young and has got some serious potential.

_
    Now this is vintage Stokes

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Now this is vintage Stokes
    Racist.

_

Jets Insider VIP

That last quote proves the team began working on the deal right after the season ended, and even provides proof of my own claim that the Jets were never really serious about going after Manning.

Not bad for a 4 year old, eh?
    Tannenbaum said they decided after the season to extend Sanchez's contract
    You would not have made a good barrister sir.

You would not have made a good barrister sir.
    You should really take your own advice for once. "Nut up, and move on."

You lost, it's ok old timer.

Jets Insider VIP
    You should really take your own advice for once. "Nut up, and move on."

You lost, it's ok old timer.

So this IS what it's all about with you. That explains why you go on and on non-stop arguing like an angry elf.

By the way, your "proof" was not evident in your post. Try again.

So this IS what it's all about with you. That explains why you go on and on non-stop arguing like an angry elf.

By the way, your "proof" was not evident in your post. Try again.
    No, this is what it's all about for YOU, and no amount of spinning will change that, it's all too obvious, and I'm not the only person who has pointed this out with you on this board.

I don't argue incessantly on this board like you do, not even close.

My proof was evident, you just hate to lose.

It's funny how your own advice is hypocritical...

Jets Insider VIP
    No, this is what it's all about for YOU, and no amount of spinning will change that, it's all too obvious, and I'm not the only person who has pointed this out with you on this board.

I don't argue incessantly on this board like you do, not even close.

My proof was evident, you just hate to lose.

It's funny how your own advice is hypocritical...
    I think sec101 was wrong. Talking to you is not like talking to a 4 year old.

It's like talking to a 3 year old.

Please explain how "deciding after the season was over to extend Sanchez' contract" "proves" that the team "began working on the deal right after the season ended" as you said. Your exact words. All I'm asking is for you to provide more proof. Is that so hard to understand? Because what you said doesn't "prove" that.

I think sec101 was wrong. Talking to you is not like talking to a 4 year old.

It's like talking to a 3 year old.

Please explain how "deciding after the season was over to extend Sanchez' contract" "proves" that the team "began working on the deal right after the season ended" as you said. Your exact words. All I'm asking is for you to provide more proof. Is that so hard to understand? Because what you said doesn't "prove" that.
    LOL

Nut up, and move on...

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Nut up, and move on...

And of course the classic Jordy "I got to get the last word/post" in so I can sleep better at night...

You have nothing left to argue so at least you have that...