Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sanchez...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sanchez...

    Sanchez & sushi

    Mark Sanchez treated several New York Jets teammates to sushi Monday night. The quarterback took the crew to Katsuya in Laguna Beach for the first-anniversary celebration for the restaurant, of which he’s a part owner. Sanchez and his QB counterpart Tim Tebow partied shoulder to shoulder all night, taking photos with several pretty ladies during the festivities, but sources say neither spent any “noticeable” time with any of them. Wide receiver Scotty McKnight did cozy up to one particular pretty blonde — his girlfriend, Hayden Panettiere, whom he’s been dating for more than a year. The team is in California for Sanchez’s annual Jets West Camp.



    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sanc...#ixzz20JN8uWg9

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please, God, if you're real and care at all about anyone on this website, you'll download the proper firewall software onto the main JI server that blocks articles like this one.

    And if you don't listen........


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Sanchez & sushi

    Mark Sanchez treated several New York Jets teammates to sushi Monday night. The quarterback took the crew to Katsuya in Laguna Beach for the first-anniversary celebration for the restaurant, of which he’s a part owner. Sanchez and his QB counterpart Tim Tebow partied shoulder to shoulder all night, taking photos with several pretty ladies during the festivities, but sources say neither spent any “noticeable” time with any of them. Wide receiver Scotty McKnight did cozy up to one particular pretty blonde — his girlfriend, Hayden Panettiere, whom he’s been dating for more than a year. The team is in California for Sanchez’s annual Jets West Camp.



    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sanc...#ixzz20JN8uWg9
    For all the Sanchez haters. Let's take a look at what the kid has done to bring our team together. He organized, runs & pays his own $ for his teammates. We had a number of selfish, me 1st players and Sanchez has shown us his good natured giving side...

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids the floor is yours...

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Please, God, if you're real and care at all about anyone on this website, you'll download the proper firewall software onto the main JI server that blocks articles like this one.

    And if you don't listen........

    Yeah. They didn't even tell us who they were wearing

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really looking forward to an US Magazine-style "Who Wore It Best" between Tebow and Sanchez when the "it" in question is Mario Williams.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was a good article

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Sanchez and his QB counterpart Tim Tebow partied shoulder to shoulder all night, taking photos with several pretty ladies during the festivities, but sources say neither spent any “noticeable” time with any of them.
    They are teh ghey?

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    For all the Sanchez haters. Let's take a look at what the kid has done to bring our team together. He organized, runs & pays his own $ for his teammates. We had a number of selfish, me 1st players and Sanchez has shown us his good natured giving side...

    Ladies, Gentlemen & kids the floor is yours...
    Unless he starts playing better none of this team building chemistry stuff means anything

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    They are teh ghey?
    ur a tool.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Great state of TEXAS
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    Unless he starts playing better none of this team building chemistry stuff means anything
    That's an odd perspective... I think the team chemistry has a lot to do with Sanchez playing better... At least with team chemistry we can assume that everyone is on the same page... Sanchez will perform well this season, but that can be offset IF they don't have that team camaraderie... Sanchez small moves will carry us a long way...

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    That's an odd perspective... I think the team chemistry has a lot to do with Sanchez playing better... At least with team chemistry we can assume that everyone is on the same page... Sanchez will perform well this season, but that can be offset IF they don't have that team camaraderie... Sanchez small moves will carry us a long way...
    They do this stuff every offseason...everyone loves eachother in July. If Sanchez starts throwing ints to linemen or Holmes starts dropping passes....id bet everyone forgets about this sushi dinner.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    They do this stuff every offseason...everyone loves eachother in July. If Sanchez starts throwing ints to linemen or Holmes starts dropping passes....id bet everyone forgets about this sushi dinner.
    yes and if they have a great season and make it all the way to the Superbowl but Bane blows up the stadium just as the Jets are about to score the winning touchdown... id bet everyone forgets about this sushi dinner.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    Unless he starts playing better none of this team building chemistry stuff means anything
    Matt39 point well made!

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Johnsburg
    Posts
    1,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Please, God, if you're real and care at all about anyone on this website, you'll download the proper firewall software onto the main JI server that blocks articles like this one.

    And if you don't listen........



    CROM...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us