Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Wilkerson talks about the crash...........

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    so now based on the questionable reports from your questionable friends you are accusing New Jersey State Troopers of accepting bribes and payoffs to cover up your questionable claim that Wilkerson was drunk while driving

    Here's my suggestion...

    quit while you are not ahead

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys. So Naive. Picture's coming down now. But again. You saw the picture. I have absolutely no reason to lie about such a thing regarding a key player on my favorite football team.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    ooooooh boy......the grassy knoll pics

    we are dripping with anticipation

  4. #24
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    He was in my friends motel room in seaside. They connected via twitter. Sounds sketchy but it's what happened. He must have paid off the cops because what ive been told is he was driving home extremely intoxicated. It's 100% him. You guys are putting him on a pedastal- he's a 22 year old kid who was just looking for some fun on a saturday night.
    #1 - The picture means nothing. What does it mean if he was there? Is there some indication of his blood alcohol level in the picture? Is he not allowed to socialize?

    #2 - He must have paid off the cops? It's that easy? Do you realize that troopers responded to him, meaning that everything they did, said to him, and was said to them in return was recorded. They just destroyed the evidence just like that? This is infuriating, because it implies that this is the norm. Just pay the cops off.

    Yes, it sounds just as stupid when you said it.

    #3 - Nobody is putting him on a pedestal. Who cares what people do on their own time, as long as they don't get in serious trouble. He survived his crash, whatever happened that night is still in question (yes - I'm sure you know better ).

    If you want to flaunt that you know what happened, I'll just call Lt. Steve Jones who handled the media on the matter and find out exactly what happened, cover up (which the NJSP is well known for............) or otherwise.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously

    why would anyone take you and your beerpong bud's word over that of the NJ State Police responding to an automobile accident involve a turned over vehicle in which, had one of the drivers been actually drunk (as you claim) that individual would have been hauled in with multiple charges, possible felonies including DWI, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and vehicular manslaughter...


    I suggest you try and find better friends or at least some that are capable of remaining sober enough to not tell you tall tales to make themselves important AND ones who can take less blurry pictures

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    seriously

    why would anyone take you and your beerpong bud's word over that of the NJ State Police responding to an automobile accident involve a turned over vehicle in which, had one of the drivers been actually drunk (as you claim) that individual would have been hauled in with multiple charges, possible felonies including DWI, reckless driving, reckless endangerment and vehicular manslaughter...


    I suggest you try and find better friends or at least some that are capable of remaining sober enough to not tell you tall tales to make themselves important AND ones who can take less blurry pictures


    Bye.

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    see ya

    have a good life

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    He was in my friends motel room in seaside. They connected via twitter. Sounds sketchy but it's what happened. He must have paid off the cops because what ive been told is he was driving home extremely intoxicated. It's 100% him. You guys are putting him on a pedastal- he's a 22 year old kid who was just looking for some fun on a saturday night.
    But that's all I'm at liberty to say.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    OK guys. So Naive. Picture's coming down now. But again. You saw the picture. I have absolutely no reason to lie about such a thing regarding a key player on my favorite football team.
    You have know reason to tell the truth about such a thing either.

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    OK guys. So Naive. Picture's coming down now. But again. You saw the picture. I have absolutely no reason to lie about such a thing regarding a key player on my favorite football team.
    The question is not why would you lie, but why would you even mention it. It's not like you met the guy and he said something enlightening. All that can come about you posting that picture and telling THAT story is negative for Wilkerson, and for the team.

    Not everything is about you.

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    OK guys. So Naive. Picture's coming down now. But again. You saw the picture. I have absolutely no reason to lie about such a thing regarding a key player on my favorite football team.
    All I saw were some Red Bulls and 16oz cups with no names on 'em.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know Ron Swanson(if that's even his real name) is a big liar. His first thread about this said something like I know where he was, and he wasn't where he said he was, but that's all I'm going to say. Hasn't shut up since.

  13. #33
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You have know reason to tell the truth about such a thing either.

    Firstly- good spelling. Secondly, my real name is obviously not Ron Swanson. Learn your pop culture, kid. Thirdly, I haven't talked about it at all. I saw that I was being mentioned in this thread, and chimed in. I had a scoop, and some cool inside information on this story that I thought would be cool to share with some other die hard fans, but obviously if it's not reported by Manish Mehta it is not to be believed.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Ron Swanson, he's funny. I find Manish unreadable.

    As for the topic, it's a blessing that Mo is Ok and that no one got seriously hurt. Second, maybe he was at the Jersey Shore and having a few drinks, but that doesn't mean he didn't sober up first.

    The accident happened at 5 a.m. Last call for alcohol in NJ is 1:30 a.m. & in some towns I think midnight? Anyway, Mo had plenty of time to chill as it doesn't take 4 hours from any point at the Jersey Shore to Florham Park.

    Thank God everyone is OK and I'm sure Wilkerson learned a valuable off the field life lesson.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I had a scoop, and some cool inside information on this story that I thought would be cool to share with some other die hard fans, but obviously if it's not reported by Manish Mehta it is not to be believed.
    What "cool" inside info did you share with us?

    He hit a Toyota Sienna carrying 11 people.

    If he was as drunk as you claim, don't you think somebody would've noticed?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us