Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA Agents Mock Deaf Man

Jets Insider VIP

Thumbs down TSA Agents Mock Deaf Man

I mean seriously, do you have to put the word 'loathsome' on your job application to be hired as a TSA agent?

Seriously, what a load of dicks.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-agen...his-candy.html

TSA Agents Laugh At Deaf Man, Call Him “F***ing Deafie,” Steal His Candy

“You’re dumb deafies anyway so no one would believe you”
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, July 10, 2012
    TSA agents at the Louisville, Kentucky airport laughed at a deaf man, called him “f***ing deafie,” and then stole his candy – another perfect example of why this loathsome federal agency needs to be abolished immediately.

Blogger ‘Tea and Theater’ was traveling back home having attended a week-long conference for deaf people in Louisville. His t-shirt, part of promotional material for the conference, clearly identified him as being deaf.
    As soon as he approached airport security, the TSA officers began laughing at the man.
    “They went through my bag (for no reason), and found a couple bags of candy I brought. I was told I wasn’t allowed to fly with that (wtf? I’ve flown with food before — these were even sealed still because I brought them right in the airport). I was then asked if I would like to donate the candy “To the USO”. Since I know the airport there has an Air National Guard base, and I figured it would go to the soldiers, I (annoyed) said sure, why not?”
    “The guards, as I was getting scanned, started eating the candy they just told me was for the soldiers. In front of me, still laughing at me (very clearly now). One of them asked why they were laughing, and one of them came up to me, pointed at my shirt, laughed at me and said, “****ing deafie”. The Louisville TSA called me a “****ing deafie” and laughed at me because I was deaf, and they expected wouldn’t say anything back (or wouldn’t hear them). Make no bones about it — she was facing me and I read her lips. There was no mistake. I would later find out that they had called at least 4 other individuals the same thing.”
    After the man became agitated, his friends tried to calm him before another TSA agent began filming and laughing, calling the group of deaf people “dumb apes”. When the group threatened to make a complaint, the TSA agent retorted, “You’re dumb deafies anyway so no one would believe you”.
    The man’s story is now going viral as part of the nationwide backlash against the TSA, an agency that is so institutionally corrupt and staffed by the lowest dregs of society that it is faced with numerous scandals on an almost weekly basis.
    Claims that the TSA is deliberately hiring criminals and people with mental disorders make perfect sense in light of recent events which prove that goons working for the federal agency are not merely content with treating travelers like prisoners, but also have to humiliate them for good measure.
    A D V E R T I S E M E N T
    TSA agents clearly enjoy the torment they inflict every day on people merely trying to get from A to B.
    Last month, a TSA agent in Florida demanded to inspect a jar containing John Gross’ grandfather’s ashes. After the agent had jabbed her finger in 91-year-old Mario Mark Marcaletti’s remains, she dropped the container on the floor and began cackling with laughter as Gross desperately tried to retrieve the ashes.
    “She didn’t apologize. She started laughing. I was on my hands and knees picking up bone fragments,” said Gross.
    What kind of mentally deranged person finds dropping a loved one’s ashes on the floor funny? What mental age does a person have to be to find abusing deaf people humorous?
    It’s getting to the point where TSA workers make the “droogs” hired as police officers in Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange look like upstanding law enforcement professionals.
    How long will this agency – which has sullied America’s global reputation – be allowed to exist?
    How long will minimum wage morons with criminal records, psychiatric problems and anti-social tendencies be allowed to wield such powers and enjoy the abuse and humiliation they dish out on a daily basis?
    Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.

Stealing the poor man's candy? Unbelievable.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sucks. Though, for his troubles, maybe he'll get a $600,000 vacation like the bullied bus monitor.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Sucks. Though, for his troubles, maybe he'll get a $600,000 vacation like the bullied bus monitor.
    What a country.

How is this not a hate crime?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    ...because it was perpetrated by someone acting on behalf of the government.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnessWinsChampionships
    I am appalled by this because I have deaf cousins that had to live as second-class citizens because employment was difficult for them during their working years. I don’t think Mr. Tea and Theatre can do much about it except get publicity, though.
    It isn’t discrimination from a traditional Federal standpoint as I understand it. The handicapped are not protected automatically as an inherent “special rights group” that have unique unassailable special rights at all times given to them by the Voting Rights Act. Handicapped folks are only endowed with special rights under the Americans With Disabilities Act which handles justice differently. The difference in protecting rights means that the members of the traditional Voting Rights Act & sexual-harrassment group don’t have to prove discrimination from another party. It exists because they allege that it does. In other words, in court the plaintiffs, the offended traditional victims of discrimination are not legally required to produce the burden-of-proof that an act of discrimination occurred: the discrimination exists only because they say so. The plaintiff(s) only have to allege it, and the burden-of-proof is with the defendent to offer proof that he didn’t do it.
    Americans with Disabilities Act handles the court cases differently. The burden of proof is on the plaintiff, not the defendant. It does give handicapped people inherent special rights at all times, but only if the handicapped themselves insist on enforcement. In other words, the burden of proof rests with the handicapped person that was the victim of discrimination. He has to sue in court and convince a judge and/or jury that he was victimized. In other words, the handicapped person’s parking spot is protected by police, maybe, if a particular locale wants to enforce the parking laws, and the establishment if it wants to play along with the intent of the ADA. But he, himself, is not protected by the establishment if it doesn’t want to play along unless he can successfully prove in civil court that an act of intentional discrimination occurred. In other words, the EEOC won’t automatically go to bat for him and tell his oppressor to prove his inoccence in court the way the EEOC will do for a Voting Rights Act covered minority person. The handicapped guy has to stand for himself and find someone to take his case, and then he has to provide substantial proof that he was wronged by the court. The burden-of-proof is with him as I understood it when I researched this a few years ago.
    The Americans with Disabilities Act was likely set up this way to keep non-Voting Rights Act protected handicapped majority people from getting full minority rights at all times outside of the occassional act of handicapped-discrimination against them. For example, in an Affirmative Action hiring procedure, the applicants get points for being Veterans, Blacks, Women, Hispanics, Etc. If a non-minority Caucasian becomes handicapped at some point during his lifespan, or is born handicapped, then he gets points for being handicapped in the hiring process. However, a handicapped Hispanic-surnamed person will still outrank him in Affirmative Action points during the hiring process. The reason that handicapped people were not given 24/7 minority status is the non-minority handicapped would suddenly be on an equal footing with minority handicapped during hiring, contract-letting, etc. The Congress would not permit this when they crafted and passed the Americans with Disabilities Act or they would have knowingly nullified Affirmative Action for the handicapped folks who also happened to be covered under the traditional minority group coverage of the Voting Rights Act.
    So, it is my opinion, based on what I learned about this stuff, that this deaf man and his colleagues will never get any justice for this act of oppression at the hands of the TSA from the ADA, and will only get some satisfaction through exposure of the press. That’s a shame because he deserves justice. The only way that this will get him any real justice is if the TSA is embarrassed enough to publicly reprimand these particular employees in some way. Given their typical arrogant abuse toward all citizens, my guess is that they will not apologize or discipline their employees. And, my guess is that he will not be allowed to exercise his right to sue under the ADA because the TSA cannot be effectively sued in court, and the Jesse Ventura case against the TSA exposed that. The system is set up so that the rules regarding the timeframes involved for submissions allowed do not properly overlap and will expire such that no effective suit effort can be brought. In other words, I think he’s out of luck, unless he violated a Kentucky state-level hate-crimes law. I’m not sure he’s covered by the Federal one, either. I haven’t read it, but my personal opinion is that the intent of these laws is to protect the Voting Rights Act-Affirmative Action crowd.
    I looked into this stuff because of some personal reasons regarding it. My now-deceased elderly WWII veteran parents with health problems who had handicapped Texas number plates on their van were forced to park in an extremely difficult location at the top of a parking garage very far from the entrance to a well-known mall in southwest Houston where the handicapped spots at the entrance doors were taken up with luxury cars that bore no handicapped placards, or license tags. The mall cops were verbally abusive toward my parents, and the manager told them to sue the mall if they didn’t like it, and that the cops would back him up. My folks left and kept their money in their pockets. My daddy couldn’t walk well in his old age and shuffled with arthritis and limped because he had slipped and fallen between a dock and a landing barge during WWII that had caused a hip injury. (The wave action had rammed the barge into him before they could pull him up.) My resistance-fighter mother was in a wheel chair. They would have been wasting their time to contact the EEOC folks. In the end the idea of a lawsuit wasn’t worth it.
    I had the opposite problem with a local college. I had handicapped plates on my car because of the osteoarthritis in my hips that was extremely painful. I had to submit medical proof from my doctor to the TXDMV to get the plates. The college ticketed me anyway for legally using a handicapped space with handicapped plates on my car and said I wasn’t entitled to my right to use it unless I registered with their handicapped student office so they could justify their program and continue to get grant money. When I told them I could park there legally anyway, the woman said with a smirk that that’s true but the campus police would just ticket me again and again, put a rhino boot on my car or have it towed, and then I could use the Americans With Disabilities Act to sue them if I wanted my money back or my right to park without registering, and getting their special extra placard–so much for advocates of the handicapped caring about rights. I didn’t sue them–I complied because of the pain but I still had to pay the tickets. Thankfully, non-load-bearing exercise eliminated the pain I was in, and the need for the plates on my car.
    Bottom line on my comment is that “handicapped rights” are situational only, as is enforcement. The rights are spurious and only exist to those that sue successfully.
    This might or might not be rant loaded with “war stories,” but I hope that putting this info out there will help somehow. As to the TSA, I think that they will get what’s coming to them eventually. Personally, I hope that if the Congress can’t reform their behaviour or get rid of them, that in some airport a group of concerned citizens will flashmob their security postions and make a mass citizen’s arrest of their entire group for the sex crimes, etc. One would think that running this type of Stassi organisation would be a crime against humanity. Something’s got to precipitate a backlash to reign in this purposeless, useless goon army of flunkies soon. I remember getting on and off of planes in the 60′s before highjackings started, and the jetways replaced the rolling staircases. Boy, were we more free then.
    satire - quote is from comments section of OP article

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    satire
    To make a long satire short.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

TSA worker took my snowglobes in Vegas.

When I got home, I told the kids "you got nothing...thank Bin Laden, because before 9/11, these cretins were rolling dice in the street and sitting on milk-crates."

My son goes... "what's a creeden".

True story.

-

I don't think I want to fly anywhere domestically anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

Originally Posted by DeafnessWinsChampionships
    lolz!

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Because TSA loves candy.

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I don't think I want to fly anywhere domestically anymore.
    just this week I flew with my daughter and we had each others tickets by mistake. we both passed through TSA with NO question. Do I look like a teenager or she an old man?

they are unable to prevent a well planned attack in my opinion.

So...they were making fun of Shakin?

That sucks for him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post
    just this week I flew with my daughter and we had each others tickets by mistake. we both passed through TSA with NO question. Do I look like a teenager or she an old man?

they are unable to prevent a well planned attack in my opinion.
    ===============================================

Undecided, you must provide pics.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

True story.

-
    I don't doubt it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I don't doubt it.
    We get eachother in a little brother/big brother kinda way.

Love you, biggie.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Love you, biggie.

-
    Somehow I'm the big brother. Aren't you like 60?

Love you, biggie.

-
    Ghey

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Somehow I'm the big brother. Aren't you like 60?

No. Not even 50.

But you act older.