Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: Does this make me a geek?

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296

    Does this make me a geek?

    http://www.ew.com/ew/special/0,,2039...ml?hpt=hp_bn16

    This looks awesome, I will go see this flick.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Does this make me a geek?
    You mean that alone?

    Or all the other things in combination with that?





















  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,306
    For the record, I read the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings, saw the Lord of the Rings movies and will definitely see the Hobbit.




































    But your still a geek.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You mean that alone?

    Or all the other things in combination with that?




















    the complete package lol

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,663
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    http://www.ew.com/ew/special/0,,2039...ml?hpt=hp_bn16

    This looks awesome, I will go see this flick.
    I thought this was going to be a question about malware Monday or something.

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I thought this was going to be a question about malware Monday or something.
    The Bangles?

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,663
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    The Bangles?



    Ok, it wasn't really funny, I just had to use this gif asap!

  8. #8
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,766
    Just another malware Monday
    wish it was JI Sunday
    funny pics make a fun day
    malware dooshbag Monday

  9. #9
    No, but I consider myself a geek, So my opinion doesn't count

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,663
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Just another malware Monday
    wish it was JI Sunday
    funny pics make a fun day
    malware dooshbag Monday
    ok, NOW this gif fits


  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post



    Ok, it wasn't really funny, I just had to use this gif asap!
    I wish I had found that one first lol

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Just another malware Monday
    wish it was JI Sunday
    funny pics make a fun day
    malware dooshbag Monday
    give this man a strat!

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No, but I consider myself a geek, So my opinion doesn't count
    I still can't handle the fact that there is not only one but two regular, female posters in the Hampur.


  14. #14
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No, but I consider myself a geek, So my opinion doesn't count
    female geeks...

    good


  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    http://www.ew.com/ew/special/0,,2039...ml?hpt=hp_bn16

    This looks awesome, I will go see this flick.
    Are you djmonkeyboy or jedi435 in the comment section below?

    Djmonkeyboy posted this

    SQUEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!..... ahem, (gets ahold of myself and adjusts tie).. Cool.

    You wear ties. It's you isn't it?
    Last edited by thebigragu; 07-11-2012 at 02:37 PM.

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,296
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Are you djmonkeyboy or jedi435 in the comment section below?

    Djmonkeyboy posted this

    SQUEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!..... ahem, (gets ahold of myself and adjusts tie).. Cool.

    You wear ties. It's you isn't it?
    lol, the comments are blocked here...the guy actually typed squeeeeel lmao

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,306
    Meanwhile back in GronkWelkhead's parents' basement...


  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I still can't handle the fact that there is not only one but two regular, female posters in the Hampur.



    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    female geeks...

    good

    loved the LOTR books and movie

    just re-read The Hobbit this spring -- can't wait for the movie

    guess i'm a geek, too

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,564
    That's really one of those questions that anytime anyone ever asks it, they already know the answer.

  20. #20
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Meanwhile back in GronkWelkhead's parents' basement...

    lol...



    Getting paid in grotesque marionettes is no way to go through life, son.

    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us