Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ridiculous Frivolous Lawsuit

Ridiculous Frivolous Lawsuit

Don't see how Nassau County Taxpayers can be held liable for this.

Tara Obenauer to Sue Nassau County Over Affair with Cop
    A Massapequa woman who claims to have spent "over 100 nights" with an on-duty Nassau County police officer has filed legal notice that she intends to sue the county for $10 million.

Tara Obenauer, 42, said in court papers that the county failed to supervise Officer Mike Tedesco, allowing him to visit her home regularly for about seven months until February, almost always during his shifts, in his uniform and while driving his patrol car. During some visits, he removed his gun belt and left it unattended near Obenauer's children, court papers say.

"If the county had exercised minimal diligence in supervising its employee, they would have discovered what he was doing long before," said Obenauer's attorney, Frank Perrone, of Garden City. He said Obenauer is set to give a sworn statement in the case Aug. 2 and has until next May to file her formal complaint. The notice was filed May 7.

The notice of claim says Obenauer has "suffered severe . . . emotional and psychological damages" and is "too scared to leave her house fearing that Tedesco or other officers may retaliate against her."

"Before this incident, she was a well-respected vice president of a Fortune 500 company successfully raising two children on her own," Perrone said. "Her reputation has been completely tarnished."

The notice, which also names Tedesco and the police department, claims other officers covered for Tedesco during the affair. Sources have said Tedesco was caught when neighbors reported seeing a cruiser parked in front of Obenauer's home for hours every day.

Tedesco retired April 6 without permission from the police commissioner. Since then, sources have said, the police internal affairs unit has been looking at additional claims against Tedesco, including allegations that he and other officers had sex with a woman in a van while on duty.

County Attorney John Ciampoli described Obenauer's claims as meritless. He called it "ironic" that Obenauer, who had a consensual sexual relationship with Tedesco, would sue the county. "There was a police cruiser parked in her driveway," he said. "She appears to have gotten something from the county that other citizens did not."

"It appears to be a frivolous lawsuit," said Nassau Police Benevolent Association president James Carver.

Nassau police spokesman Kenneth Lack said the department does not comment on pending litigation.

Tedesco could not be reached for comment.

Jets Insider VIP
    I can see this on the docket now...

Dick Smoking Whore vs. Nassau County

I don't get the outrage.

Hall Of Fame
    lolz

I can't imagine anything coming of this.

Some south shore slut with eyes for men in uniform got her heart broken and is looking for revenge.

She says he left his gun by her children. What about exposing your children to having men come to your house to service you?

I hope one of you guys can find a picture of here. She better be hot if she is going to cause all this trouble.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Don't see how Nassau County Taxpayers can be held liable for this.

Tara Obenauer to Sue Nassau County Over Affair with Cop
    I will loose my ****. they should penalize attorneys who bring these types of cases to court.

All Pro
    I hope she gets hit by a city bus.

All League
    She's bascially saying she's a prostitute. She had sex, now wants her money. If she wins, they should charge her with prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    lolz

I can't imagine anything coming of this.

Some south shore slut with eyes for men in uniform got her heart broken and is looking for revenge.

She says he left his gun by her children. What about exposing your children to having men come to your house to service you?

I hope one of you guys can find a picture of here. She better be hot if she is going to cause all this trouble.
    http://www.newsday.com/long-island/n...-cop-1.3832744
    Picture in the link, judge for yourself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Legal ****ing Recourse people..

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Legal ****ing Recourse people..
    This guy gets it.

And yeah, FF2 would hit it.

What about the chillens?????

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

As a long-tim Nassau Co. resident, I've been getting screwed for years by "public servants."

Jets Insider VIP
    Tedesco could not be reached for comment.
    Really no **** lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

obviously ocifer tedesco beat her with the wrong night stick

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I don't get the outrage.
    Cops need lovin too.

This chick is like the dude who killed his parents then wanted leniency from the court because he was an orphan.

The cop.... and her should have been jailed.

The ones suing should be any homeowner whose home was burgled during the hours this cretin spent fornicating on Nassau's dime.

-

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This guy gets it.

And yeah, FF2 would hit it.

What about the chillens?????

Like head-shaving, going 3rd person only really works for black guys.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    http://www.newsday.com/long-island/n...-cop-1.3832744
    Picture in the link, judge for yourself.
    id hit it

The police officer and country are clearly at fault.

What about the wasted money the tax payers paid on this man's salary while he was having an affair?

The county should have to pay to assure this type of thing doesn't happen anymore. Assure that if the tax payers are paying a county employee, that he's actually working.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Cops need lovin too.

-
    32 and Dimitri outside the Nassau County Courthouse showing their fellow officer that they have his back...

and his donuts!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    The county should have to pay to assure this type of thing doesn't happen anymore. Assure that if the tax payers are paying a county employee, that he's actually working.
    Pay who? The sprem belching gutterslut who had no problem with this dudes gun belt lying around her house until after he was out of the picture and she was no longer getting the hot beef injections nightly?

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    32 and Dimitri outside the Nassau County Courthouse showing their fellow officer that they have his back...

and his donuts!

Damn you!

(that photo was taken as that drunk dude drove all over the Deepdale Golf course!)

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Pay who? The sprem belching gutterslut who had no problem with this dudes gun belt lying around her house until after he was out of the picture and she was no longer getting the hot beef injections nightly?

-
    I'm not saying the women is deserving of the money but the county and the cop are both certainly at fault.

Don't we, as tax payers, deserve better?

Suits like this are without questions frivolous but they can also carry benefits - that is bringing light to incompetent police management and corrupt police officers (yes corrupt, as far as I'm concerned this officer was stealing from the tax payers)

My guess is this cop isn't the only one not doing his job.