Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Condi Rice, VP Choice (Drudge)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    As if the Iraq war was a small thing

There is a strong case that she ignored evidence of the 9/11 attacks.
    "Strong" case that she "ignored".

The tin foil hats run deep around here.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    There is evidence that Clintons not taking out Obama in Afghanistan was the nail in coffin. Saudi Royal Family were there god help up if we off some rich ragheads.
    WTF makes you think this is any more acceptable than "wop" or "kike" or "nigger"?

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    WTF makes you think this is any more acceptable than "wop" or "kike" or "nigger"?
    I call them ragheads because they wear rags on their heads. Big difference then a racist name. Besides you know these names so well. Wop Kike who do they cover?

Practice Squad
    I call them ragheads because they wear rags on their heads. Big difference then a racist name.
    Um yeah, it is offensive. I don't think "they" would agree that it is a "rag" that they are wearing on their heads.

Jets Insider VIP
    I call them ragheads because they wear rags on their heads. Big difference then a racist name. Besides you know these names so well. Wop Kike who do they cover?
    It is extremely offensive.

This is the most responses you've ever gotten to any of your posts ever. That should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    "Strong" case that she "ignored".

The tin foil hats run deep around here.
    the tin foil ideas are the ones that center around the notion that the Iraq war was just an honest mistake

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    No rubbing involved, the ghey rainbow flag tat seen cannot be unseen...it was seared into my memory indelibly like branding a can of dog food...

Honestly it made me think even less of you than before!
    I think you're 100% correct. PK is an unrepentant lesbian. I don't think he should be allowed to marry, just mho. I hear his kind is usually on the pot!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    And since people are tired of "its Bush's fault", then its an easy Romney win.
    When was it OK to blame Bush?

A lot of people on these boards defended him regularly during his time in office, and once he was out of office, quietly admitted he was sh*tty, immediately followed by "Obama and the liberals have to stop blaming Bush".

When was the proper time blame Bush for a sh*t 8 years?
    Last edited by SafetyBlitz; 07-16-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Point me to the rags . . .

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    the tin foil ideas are the ones that center around the notion that the Iraq war was just an honest mistake
    If you (the general "you" meaning dedicated liberal democrat partisans) had any actual evidence of malfeasense or wrongdoing, the former President, VP and others would be in prison today.

The fact they are not speaks volumes for the quality of your "strong case" and "evidence". And please, don't embarass yourself with the claim they wouldn't persue it if they had such solid proof.

It's always entertaining to hear the same folks who decry any mention of anything controversial about their guy (i.e. birtherism, corruption, his relations with communists supporters and radicals, etc.) remind us how much they bought into EVERY "vast right wing consiracy" when it was the OTHER Guys in office.

Bush = Stupidest President Ever somehow involved in the most brilliant and covered up conspiracies (plural) ever.

Obama = Angelic-like honesty saint completely on the up and up. The most transparent President in History, right?