Thread: Best girl you ever managed to hook up with?

Jets Insider VIP

Best girl you ever managed to hook up with?

Noelle Capt of cheerleading team in my last and final high school. Ged community college followed. I was basically a full fledged criminal to the teaching staff at that point and she was a princess there. Was with Craig the dpsht Jock guy all through high school.

Summer house party at Alphonso cardaropolis house. Best night of my life. The bad guy won that day my friends. All downhill after that all downhill.

Fun fact her step father was a corrections officer and kicked the **** out of me on numerous occasions on strict orders from the mom, during our two year courtship.

Found out later he actually liked me and appreciated my resolve to keep sleeping with her no matter how vicious the beatings became. Said he couldnt blame me she was a knockout.

Edit to add I remember him slamming a car door over and over again on my shin while one of his cronies held me tight in the seat. All the time pleading to me Please just go away Go away the whole time I was thinking dude do you even know the sympathy sex your scoring me here.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 07-13-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    LMFAO at the new avatar choice.

Jets Insider VIP
    The one I got now

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Noelle Capt of cheerleading team in my last and final high school. Ged community college followed. I was basically a full fledged criminal to the teaching staff at that point and she was a princess there. Was with Craig the dpsht Jock guy all through high school.

Summer house party at Alphonso cardaropolis house. Best night of my life. The bad guy won that day my friends. All downhill after that all downhill.

Fun fact her step father was a corrections officer and kicked the **** out of me on numerous occasions on strict orders from the mom, during our two year courtship.

Found out later he actually liked me and appreciated my resolve to keep sleeping with her no matter how vicious the beatings became. Said he couldnt blame me she was a knockout.

Edit to add I remember him slamming a car door over and over again on my shin while one of his cronies held me tight in the seat. All the time pleading to me Please just go away Go away the whole time I was thinking dude do you even know the sympathy sex your scoring me here.
    No time for a quiet night reading Proust in there I guess.

You seem to enjoy the chaos.

-
    Last edited by 32green; 07-13-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Was it a trap?

Jets Insider VIP
    Kelley. Anal for sure. Amirite

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Kelley. Anal for sure. Amirite
    For who?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    No time for a quiet night reading Proust in there I guess.

You seem to enjoy the chaos.

-
    18 through 21. Well worth it. Kind of thing you think about on your deathbed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    For who?
    One or the other. I see no way around it. Anal happened.