Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 81

Thread: getting a divorce b^tches!!!!

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Best advice? Don't put too much into what people over a football message board have to say, follow your heart man. Following your heart is the best advice, because no one understands your on personality/situation and/or feelings as well as you do yourself.
    another valid point bro thanks. what i really want to hear are the stories good /bad of our fellow jet brothers here. how has life changed for them and in hindsight how did everything turm out so far etc.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    turned 30 in june. the way i see it i got about another 30 years left here i guess i would not be completely lost in life if i never got married again you know.... i eventually wanted to buy my hog and just pick a direction and ride, or travel a bit, things i could not do before. but right now my depression has set in so i guess i would have to wait before that passes before all the happy stuff starts to happen...
    Dude you're only 30. You got a lot of life ahead of you. You got your kids. You have a lot to be happy about. I've never been married or divorced but from what I hear, the pain will pass. Its a good thing that you feel pain. It means your human. Divorce should hurt. But you can use this as an opportunity to learn and become a better person, a better parent and a better partner. The hurt you are going through now will make the futures joys even sweeter.

    Its a process.

  3. #23
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Dude you're only 30. You got a lot of life ahead of you. You got your kids. You have a lot to be happy about. I've never been married or divorced but from what I hear, the pain will pass. Its a good thing that you feel pain. It means your human. Divorce should hurt. But you can use this as an opportunity to learn and become a better person, a better parent and a better partner. The hurt you are going through now will make the futures joys even sweeter.

    Its a process.
    lmao im sorry but whenever i hear anybody say "its a process" i always think of one of mangini's pressers. but about your post, yea i have been getting that reaction from some that at my age i could still make some form of a decent recovery. i guess i would feel better knowing that she would not take the kids away from me or take most if not all of my stuff. so far she is keeping the house and the minivan. lets see what happens from there.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs down

    Sorry to hear dude, I'm divorcing my wife but going through a mediator. We didn't work out because she was violent and abusive in every matter during arguments. Always tried to get me to respond to her physical violence. When she decided to work it out I feel out of love and now in a loveless marriage and kids are noticing why dad sleeps in the couch. I don't want them to grow up seeing that and want them to not model our relationship.

    Going through mediation because I'm giving her all, car, house bank account. I'll continue to pay the Morgage because at the end of the day I need her to help me raise my boys and not worry about money. All I ask for In return is easy access to my kids.

    It does suck but as odd as this may sound it feels good letting this out in a forum full Strangers as its difficult to tell friends/family because I'm dOnt believe in airing my dirty laundry not having people judge the mother of my children negatively.

    Good luck dude

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    another valid point bro thanks. what i really want to hear are the stories good /bad of our fellow jet brothers here. how has life changed for them and in hindsight how did everything turm out so far etc.
    Yeah, I mean, I can't give any advice on that but don't let anyone make you feel that splitting up with your wife will hurt your children. That only happens when the parents split up and one of the parents vanish from their life, then of course. My parents got divorced, but my father still seen my everyday, still had me over the weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and I loved (and love) my mom with everything I have, but sometimes I wouldn't wanna leave because my pops would treat me like the King of the house. Let me dribble the basketball inside the house etc, etc. Man, as a kid, I knew I was loved by both my parents, and them not living together had nothing to do with that. So, best advice I can give you in regards to this situation? Don't feel like you're hurting your kids mentally or emotionally, because truth be told? As long as they still have both their mom and dad in their life? At the end of the night? They'll be happy because of that. About to head out to the sports bar to play some pool and have a drink or two, keep your head up and be confident moving forward.

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Sorry to hear dude, I'm divorcing my wife but going through a mediator. We didn't work out because she was violent and abusive in every matter during arguments. Always tried to get me to respond to her physical violence. When she decided to work it out I feel out of love and now in a loveless marriage and kids are noticing why dad sleeps in the couch. I don't want them to grow up seeing that and want them to not model our relationship.

    Going through mediation because I'm giving her all, car, house bank account. I'll continue to pay the Morgage because at the end of the day I need her to help me raise my boys and not worry about money. All I ask for In return is easy access to my kids.

    It does suck but as odd as this may sound it feels good letting this out in a forum full Strangers as its difficult to tell friends/family because I'm dOnt believe in airing my dirty laundry not having people judge the mother of my children negatively.

    Good luck dude
    we are both guilty as a couple of having heated arguments in front of the kids. i grew up in a enviroment like this and i only fell victim to it as well. i feel you pain bro and if i could the first round would be on me. its crazy how life throws all kinds of crazy crap at u. i need a mancation away from it all for realz.....

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ask Bob Kraft about the dating part.
    I'm predicting a breakout year from FF2, starting with this thread.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Best advice? Don't put too much into what people over a football message board have to say, follow your heart man. Following your heart is the best advice, because no one understands your on personality/situation and/or feelings as well as you do yourself.
    True. But you just said this to him on a football message board and he shouldn't put too much into what you say, right?


  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    we are both guilty as a couple of having heated arguments in front of the kids. i grew up in a enviroment like this and i only fell victim to it as well. i feel you pain bro and if i could the first round would be on me. its crazy how life throws all kinds of crazy crap at u. i need a mancation away from it all for realz.....
    Yeah dude, I grew up watching my dad get sauced up and beating my mom, and then when he turned his anger at me at my brother she would jump infront take the beating for us. I always been sensitive to that sh1t, and knew it was done when she provoke me and say sh1t like "why don't you be like your father". I knew I could never liver her again using such a dark part of life against me.

    You ever in NY first round on me playa.

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    we are not involving lawyers and there will be no child support filed. she will tell me exactly what the kids need and i will provide it. school supplies, food ,clothing etc.
    Ooooooooh.

    She is deciding how much you provide as she goes along?

    Good luck with that.



    Dont know your relationship but I dont like the sound of that at all.


    Establishing up front what she will get and when, through the courts, then letting her budget it... will make things so much easier through the years.


    -
    Last edited by 32green; 07-13-2012 at 09:58 PM.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ooooooooh.

    She is deciding how much you provide as she goes along?

    Good luck with that.



    Dont know your relationship but I dont like the sound of that at all.


    Establishing up front what she will get and when, through the courts, then letting her budget it... will make things so much easier through the years.


    -
    she is flexible when it comes to that but that still doesnt mean that i will not get it on paper and have it notarized..
    she is not the evil vengeful type. she know sthe kids would hate her for that and not me in the long term.

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    she claims that she only wants me to make sure that the kids are taken care of and the rest she can handle. she has the house and the car so to me she is ahead of me in that aspect.

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    she claims that she only wants me to make sure that the kids are taken care of and the rest she can handle. she has the house and the car so to me she is ahead of me in that aspect.
    I hear you brother, I do.

    Women are mercurial..you are young...what happens when you meet a new chick before she finds happiness with someone else?

    A notarized piece of paper wont stand up when she decides to make you pay for her unhappiness....a/o jealousy.

    I've seen this scenario play out many times amongst my own friends.

    I'll let my comments stand and see if anyone else agrees.

    Good luck!

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ooooooooh.

    She is deciding how much you provide as she goes along?

    Good luck with that.

    -
    One born every minute.

    Oh snookems, I figured out the support amount. The children will need one million dollars a second for the next five thousand years.



























    Azzhole.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 07-13-2012 at 10:43 PM.

  15. #35
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I hear you brother, I do.

    Women are mercurial..you are young...what happens when you meet a new chick before she finds happiness with someone else?

    A notarized piece of paper wont stand up when she decides to make you pay for her unhappiness....a/o jealousy.

    I've seen this scenario play out many times amongst my own friends.

    I'll let my comments stand and see if anyone else agrees.

    Good luck!
    A man who represents himself as his own lawyer has a fool for a client.





    <insert Keanu Reeves whoa image here>

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ooooooooh.

    She is deciding how much you provide as she goes along?

    Good luck with that.



    Dont know your relationship but I dont like the sound of that at all.


    Establishing up front what she will get and when, through the courts, then letting her budget it... will make things so much easier through the years.


    -
    Neither do I.

    I could see myself agreeing to this, then eventually scouting out the local Sears for some empty large appliance boxes in which to live in.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    my first and hopefully my final.
    i have so many questions to ask since i never have through something like this before like:

    how long should i wait before dating again?
    should i get the kids on the weekend or the weekdays?
    what should i keep for myself as far as material possessions?

    those are just a few.
    although its not want i ultimately wanted i guess the final decision always goes to the person with the vagina.
    any help will be greatly appreciated
    You better turn around get on your knees and start kissing her ass. Stay married kiss her ass give her whatever she wants and do what u gotta do on the side. There is no gold at the end of that ****ing rainbow believe that!. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. HELL. They weren't ****ing around when they made that up.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    she is flexible when it comes to that but that still doesnt mean that i will not get it on paper and have it notarized..
    she is not the evil vengeful type. she know sthe kids would hate her for that and not me in the long term.
    Ha that's what you think. You get divorced man you better go into court with a fantastic lawyer. I had one of the best ...given my background the MAN did what he could. After he first met her he called me and said Joe you still have your balls I laughed yeah of course.

    Take them with you and run.

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ha that's what you think. You get divorced man you better go into court with a fantastic lawyer. I had one of the best ...given my background the MAN did what he could. After he first met her he called me and said Joe you still have your balls I laughed yeah of course.

    Take them with you and run.
    We keep hearing how "it's a man's world" but from every divorced father I've ever heard from men routiniely get raped in divorce court. The possibility that the father could be the equal or better parent is not even considered.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Port Orange, Florida
    Posts
    4,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Ooooooooh.

    She is deciding how much you provide as she goes along?

    Good luck with that.



    Dont know your relationship but I dont like the sound of that at all.


    Establishing up front what she will get and when, through the courts, then letting her budget it... will make things so much easier through the years.


    -
    This^^^^

    As soon as she's getting some new ding-a-ling you'll be nothing more than a provider, in her eyes. Get it on paper homie. Also, get a puppy or something for now; you have nothing but chaos to bring into a relationship right now.
    Sorry to hear about this. Cliche time. Time takes time. It was prolly for the best. You're better off.

    Hang in there man! You're still your kids' hero!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us