Thread: The Penn State Report

The Penn State Report

That was beyond TLTR. Here is what common sense tells me. Sandusky was the top Coach under Paterno. He left coaching at the height of his career. Why? Because the Penn State brass knew or suspected exactly what he was doing to young boys. They gave him a sweetheart deal with an office on campus etc. When McQueary caught him sodomizing the buy and brought it to brass a few days later they figured the truth would come out and they would be screwed. They decided to cover it up and away we go. Their coverups led to many more boys being sodomized by the predator.

There is no punishment that could be given to those scumbags that would make up for what they did.

I wonder if people will stop watching NCAA football now that one of the archdiocese' has been enveloped in scandal, cover up and sex crimes?

Doubt it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    I wonder if people will stop watching NCAA football now that one of the archdiocese' has been enveloped in scandal, cover up and sex crimes?

Doubt it.
    Should people stop watching baseball after the cover up of someone from the Red Sox doing the same thing and covering it up? I won't stop watching college football but the thing that make me wonder is the people that still defend Paterno.

Bewildered Beast
    I don't think college football is at fault here. lol at the Archdiocese comment; right on.