Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need some advice

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Little OT, but my ex wife is from Sweden. First vaca we took together was on an annual summer trip her parents, sisters, and another family took every year to a little island in Sweden. First time I was going to meet everyone and ask her dad if I could marry his daughter. Nervous as sh*t. Her dad is 6'7" and of course his name is Sven. Mom is nice, her sisters are both hot. Family friends had a couple of kids as well. Anyway we all get to the house they rent, have dinner, and then everyone goes to the sauna to keep drinking. Naked. Everyone. First fcking day. I'm sitting there like shhhhittt. I ain't going in there. I'm half Asian. Unfortunately it's my lower half.
    I can't get past this story.

Hot sisters naked in the sauna drinking? I would literally die in there, seriously. And not a happy death, but one of great angst.

The hot Swedish sisters. And giant Sven on hand to ensure the turtling. Too much.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    I can't get past this story.

Hot sisters naked in the sauna drinking? I would literally die in there, seriously. And not a happy death, but one of great angst.

The hot Swedish sisters. And giant Sven on hand to ensure the turtling. Too much.
    I was the only one with a towel wrapped around them. Didn't take long for everyone to start making fun of me. It was torture. My future in laws naked. Future sister in laws glistening sweat and laughing naked. Whole other family I just met butt ass naked. I didn't know where to look. I ended up getting very drunk, lost the towel, and enjoyed the show. also learned that they pour beer on the sauna stones and it makes the room smell like yummy bread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Dude, we're going 7-9.

Imagine you're at home watching the Patriots and Bills in the playoffs while the pissed-off girlfriend is away for two weeks. Even if she's not banging some French guy she's going to be thinking about it, having been cut off from sex for half a month. Meanwhile, you're at home thinking about what she's up to, making yourself nuts. Her sisters will be bored silly after two days, will start working her hard on why you abandoned her. Sounds like fun, right?

Go.

SAR I

LOL!

Predicted back in July. Say what you want about SAR but 95% of his predictions are spot on!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    LOL!

Predicted back in July. Say what you want about SAR but 95% of his predictions are spot on!
    I owe him a present this year. Thank god I listened. Leaving in 15 days!