Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Can We FINALLY Declare

  1. #21
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    DWC's War and Peace length nonsense threads make this place feel more like a toilet than any of this other stuff.

    Just one man's opinion.
    Think of the "ignore" feature as a shiny chrome flush handle.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    DWC's War and Peace length nonsense threads make this place feel more like a toilet than any of this other stuff.

    Just one man's opinion.
    This is America - he has the right to post ad infinitum



    God bless'em



  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Think of the "ignore" feature as a shiny chrome flush handle.
    If only the ignore feature could be modified to exclude said ignored poster's posts when others quote said ignored poster.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    DWC's War and Peace length nonsense threads make this place feel more like a toilet than any of this other stuff.

    Just one man's opinion.
    I seriously get dizzy when i try to read one of his posts.

    This is what all of his posts look like to me:

    Quote Originally Posted by DWC
    Stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats.

    stats stats: stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats

    stats stats: stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats

    Stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats.

    Stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats.

    Stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats.

    Stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats stats.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    If only the ignore feature could be modified to exclude said ignored poster's posts when others quote said ignored poster.
    Life is really tough. Luckily, incessant complaining seems to be an effective way of managing the horrors of daily web surfing.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think DWC is a great addition (again) to this joint, is a loyal and passionate Jet fan and should be considered a forum treasure.

    Keep up the great work, DWC

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I think DWC is a great addition (again) to this joint, is a loyal and passionate Jet fan and should be considered a forum treasure.

    Keep up the great work, DWC
    So, you're volunteering to bring him sandwiches?

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    So, you're volunteering to bring him sandwiches?
    I'd bring you some too, except for the 3000 mile geography issue and the fact that here in NYC we can't get that good old west coast favorite -- Pastrami on sourdough with lettuce, tomato and mayo

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Stoke what?

  10. #30
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'd bring you some too, except for the 3000 mile geography issue and the fact that here in NYC we can't get that good old west coast favorite -- Pastrami on sourdough with lettuce, tomato and mayo
    You know, I don't doubt you in the least.

    Pretty compelling sammich there.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    mi gusta!

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Life is really tough. Luckily, incessant complaining seems to be an effective way of managing the horrors of daily web surfing.
    Just because he has been given an umpteenth life by the powers that be in here, presumably as some form of summer playfulness on the part of the administration, does not mean that the reasons he got himself banned the first 57 times have gone away.

    Ignore is a somewhat flaccid tool to combat this infestation. Interesting how it is so often recommended. I'll deal with the stench.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,875
    Post Thanks / Like

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'd bring you some too, except for the 3000 mile geography issue and the fact that here in NYC we can't get that good old west coast favorite -- Pastrami on sourdough with lettuce, tomato and mayo
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You know, I don't doubt you in the least.

    Pretty compelling sammich there.
    Mixing meat and dairy on a sandwich?

    Oy vey!

    I made that mistake once in a NY Jewish deli...once.

    I was properly admonished.

  15. #35
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Mixing meat and dairy on a sandwich?

    Oy vey!

    I made that mistake once in a NY Jewish deli...once.

    I was properly admonished.
    Except mayo isn't dairy, it's made from eggs, oil, and an acid.

    That said, eating mayo on a sandwich is considered goyish, but it is kosher.
    Last edited by EternalChampion; 07-17-2012 at 05:24 PM.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfectly Kosher Jordy


    Also.perfectly awful

    My recollection from Annie Hall however was Diane Keaton in LA ordering a Pastrami on white with colleslaw lettuce tomato and mayo but I could have misremembered like Roger

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Perfectly Kosher Jordy


    Also.perfectly awful

    My recollection from Annie Hall however was Diane Keaton in LA ordering a Pastrami on white with colleslaw lettuce tomato and mayo but I could have misremembered like Roger

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    Mayo with pastrami...blech!

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    I seriously get dizzy when i try to read one of his posts.
    His circular logic is sometimes oval...like an egg. It's an egg he tries to balance...but that only works twice a year or on the equator, like his posts.

  19. #39
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    His circular logic is sometimes oval...like an egg. It's an egg he tries to balance...but that only works twice a year or on the equator, like his posts.
    I hate piling on...but that's funny.

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I hate piling on...but that's funny.
    Yea, I myself got a good laugh out of that one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us