Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2011 NY Jets video yearbook

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    2011 NY Jets video yearbook

    Does anyone know the date/ time when ESPN/ ESPN2 will air the 2011 Jets video yearbook? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why you would want to re-live this but if I come across it I will post it for you.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not sure why you would want to re-live this but if I come across it I will post it for you.
    My sentiments exactly. Hopefully never.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's like watching the highlights of a game in which we lost...multiplied by 16.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want the 2010 highlight video.

    2011 we can forget.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I want the 2010 highlight video.

    2011 we can forget.
    +1

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets go on to win the SB this year, 2011 will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    If the Jets go on to win the SB this year, 2011 will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
    Oh no...here comes...oh boy...40 pages.

    Maybe SAR I is on vacation where there are only iNuts and iBerries.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Oh no...here comes...oh boy...40 pages.

    Maybe SAR I is on vacation where there are only iNuts and iBerries.
    hehe... maybe my post shoulda been a new thread starter??

    2011: A Blessing in Disguise Thank you Santonio!

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Strangely, DirecTV had it in its listings for last week, but when the time came it turned out to be the Packers' yearbook instead. It hasn't been rescheduled yet, but I'm sure it'll be on sometime between now and the start of the season.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EMAN View Post
    Does anyone know the date/ time when ESPN/ ESPN2 will air the 2011 Jets video yearbook? Thanks.
    I'd rather watch paint dry and grass grow. Nice pic of Jonathan in your avatar. (-;

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be on Thursday night July 19th on ESPN 2 at 9pm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us