Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 71 Year Old Badass Saves the Day!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    Those two got what was coming to them, but at the same time, that old dude scares me, lol. I don't know if I want 71 year olds firing off like that.

He clearly didn't disable either of them with any of those shots. What would have happened if they had automatic weapons and instead of turning tail and running when he opened fire, they turned and opened fire back on him and the rest of the people in there? He could have potentially made a dangerous situation even more dangerous and probably deadly.
    I guess we'll never know. Thankfully, the gentleman took to actually doing something when the SHTF, rather than wringing his hands and worrying himself impotent with all the "what ifs".

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    If I was your girlfriend, I'd want to conceal myself too.
    Kind of a left turn here: how many eye masks do you wear to sleep in on a weekend? asking for another potato i know.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I guess we'll never know. Thankfully, the gentleman took to actually doing something when the SHTF, rather than wringing his hands and worrying himself impotent with all the "what ifs".
    And thankfully, the scumbags didn't take to doing anything but running with their tails between their legs when the SHTF. I'm just saying that I hope the old man judged the risks before he started shooting. He made the right choice in this situation, but it might not be right in the next one.