Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dez Bryant = POS

Apparently, Dez Bryant's mother is a real piece of work. She would have to be one of the worst mothers ever. Although women that decide to kill their own children would clearly be worse.

With that said, I would NEVER condone hitting any woman, let aone your own mother. His best approach is to just leave her wherever she is. Do not give her any money if he thinks she'll spend it unwisely. Continue to call her and hope that his mother can somehow clean herself up and earn the praise of his son.

THEN, and only then, should Dez be willing to help his mother monetarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    If Dez' mother is a problem, it's fair to not rush judgement on Dez himself, I agree. But no ifs ands or buts, you don't, ever, EVER put your hands on a woman, much less your mother. Dez should have removed himself from the situation and left his mother to rot if things are that bad.
    NFL model citizen Drew Brees ecidently doesn't have a good relationship with his mother. That's just what he did. Sever ties. It's obviously not easy but if relationships truly become toxic, maybe that's the best thing to do under the circumstances.

I'm sorry, say what you want. But this is a crack head ex convict piece of sh!t mother we're talking about here. I don't blame Dez for his actions. You're taking sides with a woman that clearly had zero intentions on raising her child at all and is riding his coat tails. Please.

You have to know when to hold em and when to fold em. Dez needs to leave his POS family behind and stop trying to be the sacrificial lamb by taking care of a bunch of degenerates.

And can we please stop using the word Mother to describe this woman? That's as far from the truth as could be. Dez might be wrong to hit a woman, but he didn't hit a mother. He hit a woman that gave birth to him and failed in every aspect that you could even consider a mother.
    Last edited by southside; 07-19-2012 at 02:18 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    NFL model citizen Drew Brees ecidently doesn't have a good relationship with his mother. That's just what he did. Sever ties. It's obviously not easy but if relationships truly become toxic, maybe that's the best thing to do under the circumstances.
    If you're an only child, or if your siblings are grown, that would be an option. Btw she said he hit her with a baseball cap. I know that can smart, but please can people stop acting like he punched her.

Pretty sure these "women" would kick any tough guy's ass in this thread.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post

Pretty sure these "women" would kick any tough guy's ass in this thread.

Could you imagine if that was your mother?

People realize that she was 13 when she got pregnant, right? She's been arrested for selling crack multiple times. She was probably the worst mother ever. It's a wonder Dez achieved anything at all.

She ain't no mother in my book, just a strung out eff-up probably making up more stories

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    The one on the right looks just like mine.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    The one on the right looks just like mine.
    Sorry. Guess there wasn't a lot of back talk in your house.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I'm sorry, say what you want. But this is a crack head ex convict piece of sh!t mother we're talking about here. I don't blame Dez for his actions. You're taking sides with a woman that clearly had zero intentions on raising her child at all and is riding his coat tails. Please.

You have to know when to hold em and when to fold em. Dez needs to leave his POS family behind and stop trying to be the sacrificial lamb by taking care of a bunch of degenerates.

And can we please stop using the word Mother to describe this woman? That's as far from the truth as could be. Dez might be wrong to hit a woman, but he didn't hit a mother. He hit a woman that gave birth to him and failed in every aspect that you could even consider a mother.
    Ultimately, Dez is responsible for his own conduct. If he committed a crime, he is going to have to deal with the consequences. I blame him for his actions.

BUT - when your mother is a crack dealer/user who may or may not have been a prostitute, when your father was an actual pimp, and when you have little "adult" guidance growing up, it is not surprising that you grow up to be a knucklehead.

When it comes to decision making, Dez almost always gets it wrong. It is just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Ultimately, Dez is responsible for his own conduct. If he committed a crime, he is going to have to deal with the consequences. I blame him for his actions.

BUT - when your mother is a crack dealer/user who may or may not have been a prostitute, when your father was an actual pimp, and when you have little "adult" guidance growing up, it is not surprising that you grow up to be a knucklehead.

When it comes to decision making, Dez almost always gets it wrong. It is just the way it is.
    True. Well said. I didn't necessarily mean to absolve him, more along the lines of I can completely understand why he would behave this way.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Point is, if one of these girls tried to hit you, you'd fight back.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    True. Well said. I didn't necessarily mean to absolve him, more along the lines of I can completely understand why he would behave this way.
    Fair point. I think we actually agree. It is very sad. Dallas people say he is a nice kid, but a knucklehead with no judgement and very little self control.