Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 22 days and counting

  1. #1

    22 days and counting

    Drinking beer and eating pork products at 9am on Sunday and not being arrested or referred to rehab by family members... Can't Fing Wait!!!!

    Nitpick, b!tch, and moan all you want, it's almost here!







  2. #2
    Seeing those highlights made me realize how slow Sanchez' release is. I want him to succeed, but even when making plays he was herky jerky with a slow release.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Seeing those highlights made me realize how slow Sanchez' release is. I want him to succeed, but even when making plays he was herky jerky with a slow release.
    most football people say he has a strong arm and a quick release

    expert football scout and talent evaluator johnnysd disagrees from his couch after studying you tubes on his interwebz

    who to believe?

    who to trust?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Seeing those highlights made me realize how slow Sanchez' release is. I want him to succeed, but even when making plays he was herky jerky with a slow release.
    what the hell are you talking about? Im sick of these ignorant posts.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Drinking beer and eating pork products at 9am on Sunday and not being arrested or referred to rehab by family members... Can't Fing Wait!!!!

    Nitpick, b!tch, and moan all you want, it's almost here!
    Is something going on on 8/9 that I should know about?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    most football people say he has a strong arm and a quick release

    expert football scout and talent evaluator johnnysd disagrees from his couch after studying you tubes on his interwebz

    who to believe?

    who to trust?
    lmao!!

  7. #7
    What exactly are we 22 days away from? Was this for the Hall of Fame Game, which is less than 22 days away, or Jets @ Bengals, on a Friday, and 23 days away?

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    465
    Highlights were pretty thin for the last 3 games of last season. Was enjoying the video until then.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mluongo View Post
    Highlights were pretty thin for last season. Was enjoying the post until then.
    fixed

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,532
    Was this a drunk thread post?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Was this a drunk thread post?
    Yes.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,780
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    What exactly are we 22 days away from? Was this for the Hall of Fame Game, which is less than 22 days away, or Jets @ Bengals, on a Friday, and 23 days away?
    Only 23 days until we can get drunk on a Friday night.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    what the hell are you talking about? Im sick of these ignorant posts.
    Is he drunk?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Cock tease, crackin phukin heads doesn't start till 9/9 1pm.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Cock tease, crackin phukin heads doesn't start till 9/9 1pm.
    Tell that to those on the field fighting for a career and the right to suit up. There's a lot to seen and learned from pre-season and I still don't miss a game. And if you don't think they are crackin phukin heads harder than anyone for a chance to be there on 9/9 then send me your tickets, I know plenty of people that can't wait for football to start.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Only 23 days until we can get drunk on a Friday night.
    I don't know about you, but that's my usual Friday routine.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,780
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I don't know about you, but that's my usual Friday routine.
    Yeah I was being a little sarcastic. Not in a mean way though. I'm sure JNN feels bad enough that he has an extra month to wait to get drunk on Sunday mornings.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Yes.
    And nary a calendar in sight, eh?

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Wednesday, August 8 is now only 21 days away and counting...


    as to WTF happens on that day, I have not a clue

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Tell that to those on the field fighting for a career and the right to suit up. There's a lot to seen and learned from pre-season and I still don't miss a game. And if you don't think they are crackin phukin heads harder than anyone for a chance to be there on 9/9 then send me your tickets, I know plenty of people that can't wait for football to start.
    The Giants used to do it right and allow STH to opt out of buying preseason tix. Trying to make the squad is one thing other than that it's a bore game 3 is close to a full look but that's about it in pre.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us