Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

Thread: Sheriff Joe and the "Birther" Argument

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    If Obama gets reelected it will be because of people like you say things like this.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

    Blacks, gays, and mexican citizens living here illegally will all vote for him.

    Reasons why?

    His BS autobiography isn't even on the list.

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about.

    Blacks, gays, and mexican citizens living here illegally will all vote for him.

    Reasons why?

    His BS autobiography isn't even on the list.
    It's the illegal "blacks, gays and mexicans" that will decide this election. Just think about what you wrote for a second. See if it doesn't dawn on you how idiotic you sound.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    It's the illegal "blacks, gays and mexicans" that will decide this election. Just think about what you wrote for a second. See if it doesn't dawn on you how idiotic you sound.
    Uh no, it's exactly like I said:

    Blacks are going to vote for Obama
    Gays will vote for Obama
    Citizens from other countries, particularly Mexico, will( illegally ) vote for Obama.

    The fact that Barry is a pathological liar who doesn't know who his father does not factor into the decision to vote for him by his constituents (Blacks, rumphumpers, Mexicans).

    Did that help clarify my point?

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Iguess when you see that you are saddled with a GOP version of Dukakis as your nominee---looks pretty but in reality is an moron propped up by Kock Bros teabagger billions

    You fall back on the birther proven bullsh1t and Michelle Eichmann "muslim" nonsense that even legitimate non teabagger Republicans dismiss and denounce

    Have fun with it until November because youll have another long four year wait after that to try again

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

    Wow, the TP could learn a lot from your diplomatic principled lib style..

    Just goes to show, it's never too early in the morning to hit the sauce!
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 07-22-2012 at 11:27 AM.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    You, Willard, Bachmann and the Kock brothers deserve each other

    Better luck in 2016

    FOUR MORE YEARS

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    You, Willard, Bachmann and the Kock brothers deserve each other

    Better luck in 2016

    FOUR MORE YEARS
    By law, I had to pick up the tab for lib morons forcing sub-prime mortgages on us
    (and am still doing so as we speak)

    But I don't have to tolerate sub-prime intellects

    Speaking of Dukakis, sounds like you've been nipping into the rubbing alcohol like Kitty

    Back to your prayer rug/the pfail strip w/ ye, Skippy
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 07-22-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,995
    Sheriff Joe should fellate a shotgun.


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  8. #48
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    If Obama gets reelected it will be because of people like you say things like this.
    Exactly. This approach is idiotic. We need to stick to the real important issues, like Ann Romney's dancing horse, dogs on top of station wagons, and faigs getting their haircut 45 years ago.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Exactly. This approach is idiotic. We need to stick to the real important issues, like Ann Romney's dancing horse, dogs on top of station wagons, and faigs getting their haircut 45 years ago.
    Does anyone give a sh*t about those? Only Buster?

    The only thing real on Romney is that Romneycare is the model for Obamacare. And maybe evangelicals dislike that he's Mormon. But if his supporters go all "Obama is not an American" that will lose the center out of pure disgust.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    Does anyone give a sh*t about those? Only Buster?

    The only thing real on Romney is that Romneycare is the model for Obamacare. And maybe evangelicals dislike that he's Mormon. But if his supporters go all "Obama is not an American" that will lose the center out of pure disgust.
    What does that say for the "center"?

    What kind of logic is that? I wasn't going to vote for B.O. but after reading on the internet how somebody suggested that B.O. has some false information on his fake birth cirtificate, I'm going to vote for him because I so thoroughly enjoyed the previous 4 years of his incompetent ass making things worse and blaming Bush.

  11. #51
    I guess all the other crimes in Maricopa County were all solved.

    Next up for them is finding Amelia Earhart.

  12. #52
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    What does that say for the "center"?

    What kind of logic is that? I wasn't going to vote for B.O. but after reading on the internet how somebody suggested that B.O. has some false information on his fake birth cirtificate, I'm going to vote for him because I so thoroughly enjoyed the previous 4 years of his incompetent ass making things worse and blaming Bush.
    Bravo good sir - BRAVO.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    What does that say for the "center"?

    What kind of logic is that? I wasn't going to vote for B.O. but after reading on the internet how somebody suggested that B.O. has some false information on his fake birth cirtificate, I'm going to vote for him because I so thoroughly enjoyed the previous 4 years of his incompetent ass making things worse and blaming Bush.
    Actually, it's more like "I was going to vote GOP but they disgust me with their pandering to the lunatic fringe of their party; a pox on both their houses"

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,567
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Actually, it's more like "I was going to vote GOP but they disgust me with their pandering to the lunatic fringe of their party; a pox on both their houses"
    ...because the Dems don't do that, right? OWS. Dumbama. There's your lunatic fringe right there.

    C'mon.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    ...because the Dems don't do that, right? OWS. Dumbama. There's your lunatic fringe right there.

    C'mon.
    No kidding? What do you think is driving the centrists and the independents away from Obama? It's not just his record - it's the fact that he got his record by governing in exactly the opposite of the way he promised when he was campaigning.

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,538
    No need to waste breath debating anything with crypto-liberals - they will make any excuse to justify voting for B. Hussein. "I don't wike people delving into 0's past, it's wacist!"

    Their moronic voting decision based on the flimsiest of premises ushered in 0's disastrous, damaging reign of error, so really, who the hell are they to talk about what's a lunatic fringe?

    can't see the Marxist forest for the birther trees, grumble grumble

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    No need to waste breath debating anything with crypto-liberals - they will make any excuse to justify voting for B. Hussein. "I don't wike people delving into 0's past, it's wacist!"

    Their moronic voting decision based on the flimsiest of premises ushered in 0's disastrous, damaging reign of error, so really, who the hell are they to talk about what's a lunatic fringe?

    can't see the Marxist forest for the birther trees, grumble grumble
    "Reign of Terror". What a joke.

    Face it, old man - your party so 'courageously' abandoned the responsibility of governing in favor of achieving one goal, Obama must be a one term President, then y'all nominate Mitt Romney to run against him - the John Kerry of the GOP.

    And even if somehow he did win, think of the backlash from GOP congressional tactics the past four years. You don't think the roles will reverse and the D's will block every goddam thing Mitt Romney pushes for?

    Reading conservatives on this site, you would think the President was a King that could pass whatever laws he wanted and that Congress has no power.
    Last edited by SafetyBlitz; 07-24-2012 at 05:29 AM.

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Farmingdale, NY
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    ...because the Dems don't do that, right? OWS. Dumbama. There's your lunatic fringe right there.

    C'mon.
    It's ridiculous how you equate OWS with Birtherism.

    At least OWS has a bone to pick, several years after a brutal financial crises and a thirty year trend of middle class erosion.

    Birtherism has no basis in reality. That's a lunatic fringe.

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Speaking of "not wiking delving into the past"

    Where are wittle Willard's tax weturns and what in them does the wittle Morman want to keep hiding fwom America??

    Is it the billions of Bain Bucks he waked in while cwaiming to be wetired and stashed in Swiss bank accounts??

    Or the billions he's shipped to his religious cult??

    What else is he hiding that he doesnt want voters to know about????

    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Is it the billions of Bain Bucks blah blah blah
    are Obama's attacks on Mitt Romney's business background working?

    The Democratic attacks on Romney seem to have had limited effect on
    voters' assessments of him. In February, 53% said the former
    Massachusetts governor had the personality and leadership qualities a
    president should have; now 54% do.

    Whatever the marginal impact of the Bain assault, Romney's businessman
    brand is more of an asset than anything else, and that in the big
    picture he's well positioned on the economy:

    By more than 2-1, 63%-29%, those surveyed say Romney's background
    in business, including his tenure at the private equity firm Bain
    Capital, would cause him to make good decisions, not bad ones, in
    dealing with the nation's economic problems over the next four years.

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...omy/56439758/1


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us