Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you thought Richard Cimini was disquieting; James Walker, Florida Ranger ...

snachez fanboys going ape**** right now

Jets Insider VIP
    go kill yourself, te-bonehead

whatever happened to you ignoring me

Jets Insider VIP
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They are saying on first take that its being reported that Tebow will replace Sanchez in the red zone.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    They are saying on first take that its being reported that Tebow will replace Sanchez in the red zone.

Tebow, Sanchez, McElroy; I don't care ... as long as we win.
    It's gonna be fun ... can wait for football !

Veteran
    Back on topic, this Walker guy does little quick hits on the AFC east. They are all the same and go something like " Patriots- HOORAY!, Bills- Hooray, Dolphins- Huh?, Jets- stink". It used to bother me before it sunk in what his agenda was.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Makes little sense, for obvious reasons. The RZ offense production was fantastic last year.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Makes little sense, for obvious reasons. The RZ offense production was fantastic last year.
    Mainly because of Plax. So they are saying without Plax the plan is to use Tebow. I agree though, I don't like it.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Mainly because of Plax. So they are saying without Plax the plan is to use Tebow. I agree though, I don't like it.
    Yeah...RZ offense...how about...Hill and Holmes...setting up...Connor leading Tebow to the Promised Land?

Out of that set, how many ways could we get Tebow the ball without taking snackez off the field?

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

LOL
    no fair, you copied and pasted

Veteran
    Inside the NFL
    Training Camp Question No.5.

Don Wanks SI.

5. What's the Tim Tebow plan in the Jets offense, and can Mark Sanchez make No. 15's presence a secondary story? -- The Jets have been coy about how Tebow fits, because maybe they're still trying to figure out how to best use his unique talents. We know this much: It won't be in the role of a traditional backup quarterback. Whether he's in the read-option offense, the Wildcat package or used almost exclusively as a red zone weapon, Tebow is going to have the ball in his hands at least a few times a game, with all the exciting and eventful possibilities that brings with it (see Denver's rollercoaster ride in 2011).

New York is undertaking a two-quarterback experiment that has disaster written all over it, especially since Sanchez's confidence level was all but deflated by the end of last year's ugly 8-8 ride, which closed out with three consecutive Jets losses. New York bucked him up with a new contract extension, and then sent mixed signals by bringing in Tebow, who represents the mother of all potential quarterback controversies. Popularity wise, the pairing is a TKO waiting to happen for the sometimes tender psyche of Sanchez. It's not a matter of if, but when Tebow Time comes. And in New York, it'll be more fascinating to watch than ever.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz21BmIWaae

Moderator VIP Visionary
    ^^^ Only if things get desperate will they let Tebow run the RZ offense; your regular QB needs to be in ALL THE TIME (okay sprinkle in the wildcat)...crazy talk. The Madden-ites are pressing too many buddons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    Funny, I thought an NFL QB has to THROW the ball. Tebow fans never mention that little known fact when discussing reasons to play that piece of crap.
    Another little known fact is that comparing their first 15 starts, Tebow had better passing stats than Sanchez. And if you complain that Tebow had an extra year/was in his second season, then his stats still compare favorably to Sanchez's 16th - 30th starts as well

Undrafted Free Agent
    Sanchez deserves to start the year as the incumbent. But the Jets donít have four years to wait on Sanchez to come around.
    I'd have to agree with this statement!

jf

let's hope the jets do have a defense that can survive a qb like trent dilfer or even tim tebow. gives sanchez a much better chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    let's hope the jets do have a defense that can survive a qb like trent dilfer or even tim tebow. gives sanchez a much better chance.
    The defense doesnt throw interceptions

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Moderator VIP Visionary
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    The defense doesnt throw interceptions

lol, you snivel even on beer runs?

What are you drinking tonight, Ballhawk?

What I'm just saying. Based on what we have seen the past few seasons where Mark had a great defense we still did not make it to the Super Bowl. How good does the defense have to be?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    What I'm just saying. Based on what we have seen the past few seasons where Mark had a great defense we still did not make it to the Super Bowl. How good does the defense have to be?

As good as the steelers, ravens or giants.

If Sanchez had Eli's defense the two afccgs he'd have two rings too.