Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL Preseason Live Subscription

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Okay. I don't recall seeing all the Jets pre-season games on TV.
    DIRECTV: It will be shown at 12 midnight tonight on SNY( Ch. 639). That will be right after the game is over. The NFL channel(ch212) will be showing it some time in the upcoming wekk as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    DIRECTV: It will be shown at 12 midnight tonight on SNY( Ch. 639). That will be right after the game is over. The NFL channel(ch212) will be showing it some time in the upcoming wekk as well.
    Tonight's game is on live on NFL Network, which I get. So that's great.

I don't recall last season being able to see all 4 games on TV. Live or otherwise. I recall maybe seeing two but two others were never shown. Even on replay.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Tonight's game is on live on NFL Network, which I get. So that's great.

I don't recall last season being able to see all 4 games on TV. Live or otherwise. I recall maybe seeing two but two others were never shown. Even on replay.
    The NFL channel will show all 4 Jets preseason games during the following week each game is played. SNY also shows the game on tape delay, right after the conclusion of the game. One game is going to be shown nationally live I think. Last year I did get to see all four preseason games that way. I will DVR the game tonight on SNY( 639) at midnight.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    The NFL channel will show all 4 Jets preseason games during the following week each game is played. SNY also shows the game on tape delay, right after the conclusion of the game. One game is going to be shown nationally live I think. Last year I did get to see all four preseason games that way. I will DVR the game tonight on SNY( 639) at midnight.
    I don't have SNY but good news on the NFL Network info. Thanks.

Practice Squad

For out of town Fans...

For out of market Jets fans:

So its almost time for the preseason games. And in Florida there's always a mad scramble to find out "where can I see the preseason game?". Usually ending in disappointment.

Keep in mind, even Sports Bars with multiple satellites can't get the non-national (NY only) games. They may show up listings for "CBS East Coast Feed" or something but they STILL are blacked out.

That said, this year we are in luck (probably some thanks to TT)...

Fri Aug 10 Jets @ Bengals - On NFL Network!
    Sat Aug 18 Giants @ Jets - On NFL Network!
    Sun Aug 25 Panthers @ Jets - On NBC National!
    Thurs Aug 30 Jets @ Eagles - No TV, but heck it's almost regular season anyway.

You can find out which preseason games are televised nationally (NFL Network, ESPN, or the major Networks) at the site below.

Look for the little icon next to the time, that tells you the network. No icon means that game is ONLY shown in the 2 team's LOCAL TV markets.

http://www.nfl.com/​schedules/2012/PRE1

All League
    I thought the NFL Preseason Live app for iPad was fantastic. I could queue up 4 games on my laptop and 1 on the tablet for more terrible football than I could conceivably pay attention to at once.

It's great.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDelray View Post
    For out of market Jets fans:

So its almost time for the preseason games. And in Florida there's always a mad scramble to find out "where can I see the preseason game?". Usually ending in disappointment.

Keep in mind, even Sports Bars with multiple satellites can't get the non-national (NY only) games. They may show up listings for "CBS East Coast Feed" or something but they STILL are blacked out.

That said, this year we are in luck (probably some thanks to TT)...

Fri Aug 10 Jets @ Bengals - On NFL Network!
    Sat Aug 18 Giants @ Jets - On NFL Network!
    Sun Aug 25 Panthers @ Jets - On NBC National!
    Thurs Aug 30 Jets @ Eagles - No TV, but heck it's almost regular season anyway.

You can find out which preseason games are televised nationally (NFL Network, ESPN, or the major Networks) at the site below.

Look for the little icon next to the time, that tells you the network. No icon means that game is ONLY shown in the 2 team's LOCAL TV markets.

http://www.nfl.com/​schedules/2012/PRE1
    Thanks Charlie!

Because of this post, I am definitely not getting Preseason Live this year. While the Philly game always determines the final roster spots, I think I can wait until that game is shown on NFL Network. Hopefully it will be with the Jets' announcers and not the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexipus Rex View Post
    Is this only live or can you access games after they were aired?

I live in NY, but I might have dumb ass work conflicting on a night or two.
    Researched this one before I bought as it's not clear in the ad. Yes you can watch all preseason games on demand. Not sure how long they will be available though.

Which is great since I won't be able to watch tonight. Jets, Chimay and fresh keilbasa, 9am tomorrow! Time to start tailgate training!

does the action start at 630 et or 730 et?

Thanks for the info to the guy who posted ins nationally televised

Jets Insider VIP
    game starting time is listed as 7:30 Eastern Time

Game is on NY/NJ TV Locally, right?

And on NFL Network Nationally, right?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Game is on NY/NJ TV Locally, right?

And on NFL Network Nationally, right?