Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 117

Thread: Redoing Kitchen

  1. #61
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,986
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Your 'old' kitchen is about a hunredtimes better than mine.
    These people are rich. Not SAR rich but rich none the less...

  2. #62
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,994
    Nice work. Not trying to sound like a pompous SAR, but are those GE Profile appliances or Maytag? I like having the freezer on bottom, but takes awhile to get used to.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Nice work. Not trying to sound like a pompous SAR, but are those GE Profile appliances or Maytag? I like having the freezer on bottom, but takes awhile to get used to.
    Mix and match LG fridge, GE range and microwave, Bosch dishwasher. Zephyr hood.

  4. #64
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    ...Bosch dishwasher...
    Nice. You won't be disappointed with that. Those things are the quietest dishwashers I've ever installed...sometimes hard to tell if they're running or not

  5. #65
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post


    After


    Dimitri, is that a floating floor, or tile? It looks like ours that is not tile, you will be very happy with it if so

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Dimitri, is that a floating floor, or tile? It looks like ours that is not tile, you will be very happy with it if so
    Nah it's tile. And from what experienced so far it's a ***** to clean.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Finally completed.

    Before














    After

    The Cabinetry and the stainless steel appliances look great. Nice color selections.

  8. #68
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You should have put a pot filler in behind the range....

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You should have put a pot filler in behind the range....

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You should have put a pot filler in behind the range....
    Like Greeks know an iota about pasta or cooking in general.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Like Greeks know an iota about pasta or cooking in general.
    Eat your damn lamb burgre with tsatsiki sauce you faeg.

  12. #72
    Are those granite countertops? That must've cost a fortune.


    The wife wanted granite countertops in our kitchen. I told her she'd have to work the corner for a few weeks to pay for it.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Eat your damn lamb burgre with tsatsiki sauce you faeg.
    LOL. Actually, the Greeks taught the Italians much about cooking. Then, in turn, we instructed the French, who take all the credit for fine gastronomy.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Actually, the Greeks taught the Italians much about cooking. Then, in turn, we instructed the French, who take all the credit for fine gastronomy.
    I have plenty of that.

  15. #75
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Actually, the Greeks taught the Italians much about cooking. Then, in turn, we instructed the French, who take all the credit for fine gastronomy.
    ...and sodomy as well

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    ...and sodomy as well
    LOL! Only we like doing that with chicks.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL! Only we like doing that with chicks.

  18. #78
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,081

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    lmao

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    HAHAHAHAAHA!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us