Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 324

Thread: SUMMER TREATS

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like

    SUMMER TREATS

    Might be fun posting some shots of the fairer sex enjoying a cooling snack or displaying appropriately lighter garments for the warmer Summer months.






  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Might be fun posting some shots of the fairer sex enjoying a cooling snack or displaying appropriately lighter garments for the warmer Summer months.

    Those legs would crush me.

    And I'd be very happy.

    BORGO is BACK!! What was that thread called, the Weekend Hotties or something?

    _

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Those legs would crush me.

    And I'd be very happy.


    BORGO is BACK!! What was that thread called, the Weekend Hotties or something?

    _
    I want my head crushed like a grape by those legs. "Weekend Hampur Hotties" was part of the, now defunct, Weekend Hampur Thread.

    Now then...


  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    please merge with the public fapping thread

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    please merge with the public fapping thread
    LOL. That's one way to keep cool.


  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Might be fun posting some shots of the fairer sex enjoying a cooling snack or displaying appropriately lighter garments for the warmer Summer months.



    /thread













    do you see that ice cream!

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I want my head crushed like a grape by those legs. "Weekend Hampur Hotties" was part of the, now defunct, Weekend Hampur Thread.

    Now then...

    borgo, remember our Britney/Rihanna threesome discussion?


    I would agree to the same stipulations if it meant replacing that ice cream cone with my phallus.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    borgo, remember our Britney/Rihanna threesome discussion?


    I would agree to the same stipulations if it meant replacing that ice cream cone with my phallus.
    Godspeed.

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like



    Look at the way she holds that turkey....the delicate loops of her fingers around the steaming cup of bull-semenz. Imagine us being consumed by her hot heat.

    Hhhhmmm. oooooh

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post



    Look at the way she holds that turkey....the delicate loops of her fingers around the steaming cup of bull-semenz. Imagine us being consumed by her hot heat.

    Hhhhmmm. oooooh
    Incendiary, 32. What I wouldn't give to be her moist towelette.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some women just know, instinctively, how to choose cooling fabrics.





  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    summer is time for car washing too












  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely love Maria Menounos, but I'm not getting a deep throat/swallowing vibe with her "technique".


  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    summer is time for car washing too

    Classic scene. And I agree.








  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Some women just know, instinctively, how to choose cooling fabrics.


    Wow.

    Just wow.

    _

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Wow.

    Just wow.

    _
    I'm praying that she's German.

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post



    Look at the way she holds that turkey....the delicate loops of her fingers around the steaming cup of bull-semenz. Imagine us being consumed by her hot heat.

    Hhhhmmm. oooooh
    When I was younger, I always wondered if/how a cop could arrest another cop.

    I'm amending that thought and now wondering whether a Mod can ban another Mod.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    summer is time for car washing too











    Cool Hand Luke

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Some women just know, instinctively, how to choose cooling fabrics.

    Holy sheeeeet!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us