Thread: What's going on in Jersey?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

What's going on in Jersey?

Buster, I bet you thought this was a Christie thread and couldn't wait to get in here...

Anyway, I just saw a news alert from CNN that the Feds are raiding City Hall after already raiding Tony Mack's home late last night...

What are they looking for

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    BusterBot 5000 will reply shortly.

BusterBot 5000 is currently busy posting vital New Jersey News to one of the 45,832 other forums he is currently a member of only to post New Jersey News on.

Thank you for your understanding, BusterBot 5000 appreciates your patience.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ LOL

Seriously though... I can't find anything on what the Feds are doing... I obviously care very little of Jersey and its politics but this is crazy stuff...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Buster, I bet you thought this was a Christie thread and couldn't wait to get in here...

Anyway, I just saw a news alert from CNN that the Feds are raiding City Hall after already raiding Tony Mack's home late last night...

What are they looking for
    Trenton is a ****ing mess. It's a fitting capital for NJ. I work there and literally drive across the river into PA for lunch instead of take my chances in downtown ****sville.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love my segregated state, tell everyone how sh*tty it is please.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRENTON, N.J. -- FBI agents are seeking evidence of bribery, fraud, extortion and money laundering as they investigate the mayor of New Jersey's capital city.

Agents last week searched City Hall offices and the homes of Mayor Tony Mack, his brother and a campaign donor.

Mack's two years in office have been marked by accusations of cronyism and mismanagement. The Democrat's only public comment has been to say he has not violated the public trust.

Mack is out of town on vacation and is due to return on Monday.
    I remember a few Christie vacation incidents brought up here...

This dude has a full scale Fed investigation going on and he's relaxing on a beach somewhere...

Imagine if this guy was the Governor, eh?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Busterbot is only programmed to report on non-Democrats.