Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Taking Off: Ryan loses over 100 lbs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Doesn't look that way, but of course I have no control over that. How soon you seem to forget your whiny little poll in a lame attempt to lobby the mods for my banishment. Stop being such a girl.

Clearly you've gotten tired of picking stupid fights with Ray Ray so you've moved back to me. Quit your stalking and stick to insulting and whining about everything and everybody (but me).
    Shakin started the poll.

I had nothing to do with it Nancy Drew.

I'm sorry if you got butt hurt because I posted in it that you should be #1.

You run from thread to thread like a little schoolgirl whenever someone posts anything derrogatory about your little pats. Remember, this is a NY Jets message board.

I think a new pats troll poll should be started now that TX and FF2 are not here. I guarantee you would win.

This was a congratulatory thread about Rex' weight loss and you come in with your negativity. Maybe you need to lose another 80 pounds.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Shakin started the poll.

I had nothing to do with it Nancy Drew.

I'm sorry if you got butt hurt because I posted in it that you should be #1.

You run from thread to thread like a little schoolgirl whenever someone posts anything derrogatory about your little pats. Remember, this is a NY Jets message board.

I think a new pats troll poll should be started now that TX and FF2 are not here. I guarantee you would win.

This was a congratulatory thread about Rex' weight loss and you come in with your negativity. Maybe you need to lose another 80 pounds.
    LMAO.....you lobbied for the poll. Practically begged for it.

And btw, I only agreed and expounded on what was posted by a Jet fan. So try to keep your facts straight.

here's a tip: You want to lose 20 pounds of ugly fat?

Cut off your head.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 07-20-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

And btw, I only agreed and expounded on what was posted by a Jet fan. So try to keep your facts straight.

Cut off your head.

that would be the easy way out, if Jordy wants to lose 20 pounds he should do it through diet and exercise ONLY

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Cut off your head.

I asked you two to stop, so guess who loses here?

The Pats fan.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I asked you two to stop, so guess who loses here?

The Pats fan.

I just gave him a week, by all means make it longer if you wish

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

Cut off your head.
    Definitely ban-worthy, but he's right; Jordy has a big-ass head.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a fellow fat guy - good for him!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Definitely ban-worthy, but he's right; Jordy has a big-ass head.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. PatsFanTx, FF2 and Vinny are now gone? Nice. Time to talk actual Jets football once again, and trust me, we don't need Patriot trolls (not fans, but actual trolls) to help us agree in order to disagree amongst different situations/aspects surrounding the Jets. New Yorkers don't need any help find ways to disagree But yeah, it'll be nice to talk actual Jets football without having to see (just about) every thread turn into a Patriots vs (crapping on the) Jets. "When's the last time the Jets won a SB, Pennington had a noodle arm, Sanchez sucks, when's the last time the Jets won an AFC East division title, Brady is the greatest, Belichick is the greatest ever, the Jets suck, Sanchez is a bust, everything Jets related sucks and Patriots related is the awsome" etc, etc. I don't consider this as being actual football talk, I consider that as opposing fans going out of their way(s) to antagonize an innocent fan base as the antagonizing trolls that they've always been. To make a long story short, I'm just anxious to see this message board without each and every thread becoming hijacked, derailed and trolled with off topic trash, with no insight in regards to the (current) topic of discussion.

As far as Rex Ryan losing 100 pounds? Good for him. Surgery, working out, either or etc, etc... It doesn't matter. The important part, is that he's lost 100 pounds. People die everyday from obesity. Rex losing weight is something that he'll need to continue to do, in order to live for not only himself, but also his family.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Now let's go get a gaddamn salad" doesn't quite have the same impact.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    Damn. PatsFanTx, FF2 and Vinny are now gone? Nice. Time to talk actual Jets football once again, and trust me, we don't need Patriot trolls (not fans, but actual trolls) to help us agree in order to disagree amongst different situations/aspects surrounding the Jets. New Yorkers don't need any help find ways to disagree But yeah, it'll be nice to talk actual Jets football without having to see (just about) every thread turn into a Patriots vs (crapping on the) Jets. "When's the last time the Jets won a SB, Pennington had a noodle arm, Sanchez sucks, when's the last time the Jets won an AFC East division title, Brady is the greatest, Belichick is the greatest ever, the Jets suck, Sanchez is a bust, everything Jets related sucks and Patriots related is the awsome" etc, etc. I don't consider this as being actual football talk, I consider that as opposing fans going out of their way(s) to antagonize an innocent fan base as the antagonizing trolls that they've always been. To make a long story short, I'm just anxious to see this message board without each and every thread becoming hijacked, derailed and trolled with off topic trash, with no insight in regards to the (current) topic of discussion.

As far as Rex Ryan losing 100 pounds? Good for him. Surgery, working out, either or etc, etc... It doesn't matter. The important part, is that he's lost 100 pounds. People die everyday from obesity. Rex losing weight is something that he'll need to continue to do, in order to live for not only himself, but also his family.
    I never thought I'd say this but....

Very well said, DWC.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    I never thought I'd say this but....

Very well said, DWC.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    you obviously have never been around people who are forced to eat right, be disciplined not to eat too much and at the same time workout regularly to lose weight.

You are right. I was never an amateur wrestler good enough to regularly score points against my teammate who became the UFC Champion. Of course, wrestlers are never forced to watch what we eat.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

You just can't help yourself...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Don't worry- come November when he's unemployed on a couch he'll puff up real nice.

SAR I
    Anyone who thinks Rex (and Tannenbaum for that matter) is getting fired this year if the Jets don't play well just has wishful thinking, or is VERY ignorant.

He's not going anywhere for a long while. I don't understand the desire to get rid of him and hire just who exactly?

Throw out some names of coaches who are better than Rex, and then explain why they would actually want to come to New York to coach.

This attitude that you know better has played its course. Try for once to be a Jets fan.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I just gave him a week, by all means make it longer if you wish
    Great. Now he comes back guns blazing at the start of TC...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

You just can't help yourself...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Open question to Guido (and anybody else chastising Rex for taking the "easy way out"):

Do you think it's shameful to use an elevator instead of always taking the stairs?

How about driving? You could just walk to the grocery store a few miles away. Is using your car instead wrong because it's easier?

I don't get this argument, I really don't. Rex wants to lose weight and live longer, and there's surgery to make that struggle a whole lot easier. So what? Who cares? He's not in some race or competition, where he's breaking the rules. Like I already said, is someone who drives to the nearby grocery store a chump just because it's easier than walking?

And newsflash: I'm skinny by all accounts, don't eat too much, and my cholesterol is worse than Rex's, so there's more to a healthy lifestyle than just how much you eat. More importantly, it's WHAT you eat, and how active you are. But thinking about that would leave you with nothing to whine about, so I guess you're taking the "easy way out" and ignoring it completely.