Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Five Pats rookies fail physicals

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I read the thread title, I became pretty anxious, thinking some of their first and second rounders failed physicals... Come to find out, we're talking a 7th rounder along with a bunch of nothings. Nothing to talk about here.

  2. #42
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ummm....the 2 minute time differential between posts might indicate that he posted as I was typing. N'est pas?
    Meh - Whatever. It was too good to pass up. Two peas in a pod, the two of yous.

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    When I read the thread title, I became pretty anxious, thinking some of their first and second rounders failed physicals... Come to find out, we're talking a 7th rounder along with a bunch of nothings. Nothing to talk about here.

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    LOL..great draft picks ha !!

    Patriots rookies reported to Gillette Stadium at 8 a.m. Thursday to get training camp under way, and five players promptly made a poor impression by way of reportedly failing their physicals. Howard Balzer of SiriusXM NFL radio, among other outlets, reported via Twitter that seventh-round draft pick Jeremy Ebert, a wide receiver, plus undrafted players Justin Francis, a defensive lineman, receiver Matt Roark, and offensive linemen Jeremiah Warren and Markus Zusevics failed their physicals. It could be that the players didn't pass the team conditioning test, which is pretty tough: 20 timed sprints of 60 yards (skill players), 50 yards (tight ends, fullbacks, and linebackers), or 40 yards (linemen).
    WHAT! I am shocked beyond belief what an outragous!

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    dude. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!! priceless...

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Notify me when Brady retires or if Gronk's d!ck falls off while he is inside some pornstar.

    Until then, nothing is changing for the Pats.
    LMAO

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Steven A Smith doesn't know anything about football.

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Steven A Smith doesn't know anything about football.
    i lol'd....well done

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post


















    LMAO!

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2FLDWC85 View Post
    When I read the thread title, I became pretty anxious, thinking some of their first and second rounders failed physicals... Come to find out, we're talking a 7th rounder along with a bunch of nothings. Nothing to talk about here.
    and when i heard that a bus carrying all the Jets West camp fell off a cliff I became pretty anxious... Come to find out, Santonio emerged from the rubble.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-20-2012 at 08:55 PM.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    and when i heard that a bus carrying all the Jets West camp fell off a cliff I became pretty anxious... Come to find out, Santonio emerged from the rubble.
    Is there something that's supposed to be funny about that? Can you explain the funny part?

  12. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Is there something that's supposed to be funny about that? Can you explain the funny part?

    I was making fun of DWC being "pretty anxious" at the thought of a couple of Pats' early rounders failing conditioning tests. The entire sentiment is petty, which I was mocking.

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I was making fun of DWC being "pretty anxious" at the thought of a couple of Pats' early rounders failing conditioning tests. The entire sentiment is petty, which I was mocking.

    his post was stupid, yours was tasteless.

  14. #54
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    News flash- Matt Roark was released this afternoon.

    Justin Francis passed his physical on Friday and was removed from the active/non-football injury list, according to a source.

    There goes any shot the Patriots had of making the playoffs.
    Last edited by Spectre; 07-21-2012 at 08:09 PM.

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    his post was stupid, yours was tasteless.
    Fine, but DWC is routinely over the top so I am fine with my choice of words. It's perspective.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Fine, but DWC is routinely over the top so I am fine with my choice of words. It's perspective.
    that's fine, as long as we agree his post was stupid

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that's fine, as long as we agree his post was stupid
    Quite stupid!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us